Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Central Point, OR
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Central Point
- MR ED'S ADVANCED SEPTIC LLCWe had a tight timeline once DEQ determined we needed a new septic system. When I called, Les was knowledgeable, familiar with our area (soil content), we discussed DEQ specifications and scheduled an appointment. Les was on time, professional, patient and informative when answering our questions and explaining what/how he would install the septic to DEQ specifications, coordinate work with our existing contractor and within our timeline. If you want a professional who will follow-up, respect you, your time and project, Les at Mr. Ed's Advanced Septic is the guy to call. Ultimately, our three bids were within $500.00 of each other and we decided to use our contractor's septic contractor for continuity of our overall project
- Allied Septic ServiceExcellent, Chris is a real professional, he gave expert advice on maintenance, he did a thorough cleaning and inspection, if I could give him 6 stars, I would do it. I recommend with complete confidence this company to do the work. Even his equipment was exceptionally clean, he was friendly and professional. 6 stars all the way. The name is now DooDoo Bu
- JIM'S SEPTIC SVCAnother great job by the guys at Jim's Septic Service. Very pleasant, hard working folks that sure do make things easy for the homeowner!
- HUKILL’S INCThey came ..told me the pricing....fit me in between jobs and came back later that day with the parts and fixed it. I was very glad that it was taken care of the day I called them.
- JIM'S SEPTIC SVCPretty well. We had a couple little communications miscues, but the guys did a thorough job and gave me some tips on septic maintenance, too. I will continue to use them in the future and to refer people to them.
- JIM'S SEPTIC SVCwent well, they were on time and did a great job. I had some other issues with my tank that needed repair and they were able to recommend someone who was able to come right out and do the repairs. I didn't price out the job so I'm nor really sure how their cost compares, but it was in the range that I had expected
- JIM'S SEPTIC SVCOn April 20th we had a plugged septic. As this was a Saturday we started with a company that we had used several years ago but there was no answer. The next call was placed to Jim's Septic Service. I spoke with Debbie, explained our situation and she said she would check about having people here tomorrow. She called back and confirmed that they would be here Sunday the 21st around noon. They were here before noon, found the blockage and pumped the septic. They did a super job and we look forward to using them again in the near future as we want a clean out put in. Happy to recommend them
- HUKILL’S INCVery professional and nice people from the first contact in the office through the final call from the inspection person's verbal report.
- Dunlap Septic ExcavationI called for a bid, and got service thenext day. They did not try to bump up the scope of the work, and kept costs down. They consulted me about alternatives. Although they were very busy, the fit my project in between other jobs, called ahead when they had time available, and completed the job very quickly and within the bid
- MR ED'S ADVANCED SEPTIC LLCHe was quick, charged a very fair price, and was there the day after we called. He gave us some very helpful advice, and offered to set up a reminder for when we would be due again, something I appreciate since I always forget and then panic about how long it's been.
Septic Tank Companies in Central Point
- Business Description:In need of a home foundation and excavation services? Look no further! Rogue Concrete & Excavation LLC provides a full line of residential and small commercial solutions.. We strive to provide you with prompt, quality assistanceRecent Review:It was awesome. They were professional.Warner C.
- Business Description:Allied Septic Service " Home of the Allied STOOL BUS! has been proudly serving the Southern Oregon area for more than 12 years – providing complete excavation and construction services at competitive rates. We take pride in providing quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. At Allied Septic Service, we guarantee our work and your satisfaction. We will beat Any one's competitive priceRecent Review:Excellent, Chris is a real professional, he gave expert advice on maintenance, he did a thorough cleaning and inspection, if I could give him 6 stars, I would do it. I recommend with complete confidence this company to do the work. Even his equipment was exceptionally clean, he was friendly and professional. 6 stars all the way. The name is now DooDoo BuSusan K.
- Business Description:Boasting over 20 years experience, our service professionals will take care of any environmental issue you are experiencing. We are available 24/7 so contact us now!Recent Review:They were very good. There price was in line with everybody else.Beverley B.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations. See the website for additional servicesRecent Review:Good we already unplugged but want opinion on what was causing the problem so now we have to fix itDebbie M.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of industry experience, Wooldridge Construction LLC is a full service remodeling company based in Medford, Oregon. We specialize in residential and small commercial projects, water damage & flood insurance claims in the greater Rogue Valley, Ashland to Grants Pass & everywhere in between. Our team is small but mighty. Between our General Contractor and Lead Carpenter we have a very deep reservoir of creativity and vision. As our previous clients know, we have you in mind fr..Recent Review:Very good. They were timely. They explained whenever they went over budget slightly but it was because we added. We'd be using them again.Galen & Faith M.
- Business Description:We provide full service plumbing and drain cleaning servicesRecent Review:They did a good job and I would hire them again.Cheryl P.
- Business Description:Accurate Plumbing Solutions, Inc. is a family owned and operated business offering our customers fast, reliable service at a fair price. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our plumbing services. Throughout the Jackson County , our customer's always receive the "Red Carpet" treatment. All our plumbers go the extra mile to keep your home clean and tidy-we take off our shoes or put on shoe covers. When we leave, you won't even be able to tell that we were there, except that all your p..Recent Review:All works with no leaks, cleaned up plumbing under sink, rerouted hose from dishwasher to prevent issues draining into disposerKevin C.
- Recent Review:It was fine. I love my plumbing. I don't have any dislikes. They're very knowledgeable, very nice and kind people. The price is a little bit high.Nancy G.
- Business Description:Septic Service of Grants Pass, OR has been proudly serving Josephine, Jackson, Douglas counties with high quality septic services since 1985. We are owner-operated, call anytime for questions, advice or scheduling. Our uniformed, certified technicians provide great attention to detail to get the job done right the first time. Educating our customers on how to properly maintain their septic system is our number one goal, Customer Service is extremely important to us!Recent Review:Another great job by the guys at Jim's Septic Service. Very pleasant, hard working folks that sure do make things easy for the homeowner!J A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Went well , always worked safe and efficent . Enjoyed the experence .Pat D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- White City
- Eagle Point
- Gold Hill
- Rogue River
- Shady Cove
- Butte Falls
- Grants Pass
- Wolf Creek
- Cave Junction
- Myrtle Creek
septic tank services in Central Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HUKILL’S INC3650 Crater Lake Ave
- HUKILL’S INC
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Josephine & Jackson Counties2062 NW Vine St
Grants Pass, Oregon
- MY PLUMBER1505 MOLLY LN
Grants Pass, Oregon
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Josephine & Jackson Counties