Precise Home Specialties

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2009

Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precision....

Before of an exterior repaint

+11 more images

gutter repair (217)house painting (167)gutter cleaning (74)woodworking (44)drain pipe installation (40)roofing (37)interior painting (32)pressure washing (21)siding companies (19)general contractors (14)lawn & landscaping (11)tree service (10)

06/03/2022

Diana W.

We are so pleased with the texture work, interior painting, and exterior painting that Jonathan and his team completed for us. They were consummate professionals that were always on time, kept the work area clean, and did a fabulous job. We highly recommend Precise Home Specialties for any drywall and painting needs.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, exterior house painting, interior house painting

Category drywall, water damage restoration, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

07/06/2021

bill D.

Precise Home Specialties did an excellent job for us. We have a Tudor style home, which is not easy to paint. Their attention to detail and prep work were the best we've had in our 30+ years of home ownership. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house and shop

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thanks for the strong recommendation homeowner. Jonathan

01/20/2021

Brandyn W.

Jonathan and his team did it again! We were in desperate need of an update (and quite a bit of repair work) on our 1970's "orange rock" home. They transformed our home into a modern beauty through their talented work and attention to detail. Jonathan responded within a few hours of my inquiry and came out the next day to provide the bid. Jonathan, as in his previous job for us, is an excellent communicator and kept us updated every step of the way. His crew was timely, friendly and very professional. I was a little nervous to have the rock and mortar painted but I could not be happier with the result. This team treated us as though they were doing the work for a family member. Trustworthy, fairly priced, and detailed focused.

Description of Work
House painting

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thanks for the good word here homeowner. It was good working with you and helping give your home a more modern look. Jonathan

12/08/2020

Linda T.

It went very well. All aspects were excellent.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/28/2020

FRANK V.

I couldn't ask for a better job. I spoke with Jonathan multiple times on the phone. Initially telling him the capped 8' high cedar privacy fence was approximately 75 feet in length. He gave me a cost estimate and dates to complete the job. He kept me updated on delays due to inclement weather. Three days before the set staining day Jonathan called and said rain was likely that evening and asked if they could stain the fence the day prior. When Jonathan arrived with his two man crew he looked at the job and said there was less fence than i initially told him on the phone. He reduced the cost by 25%. The job his workers did was exceptional using a brush and roller where necessary along with a sprayer. The fence looks great. Plaudits to Jonathan and his team.

Description of Work
Stain a privacy fence.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

We're glad that you are happy with the end result. Jonathan

10/18/2020

Michelle S.

Jonathan is very responsive and knowledgeable. His team was both efficient and skilled. Cost options were well explained, with no hidden expenses or surprises. Showed up on time, finished slightly ahead of schedule, and left no mess. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

We thank you for the review and for considering us for future house painting needs. Jonathan

09/18/2020

AC B.

Super knowledgeable. Knew what to do and did it, very fast and cleaned everything up. If and when I need guttering needs this is the company to call. Thank you for the service....

Description of Work
Repaired my guttering on the second floor

Category contractors, gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

We appreciate you considering us for future work homeowner. Jonathan

06/18/2020

James K.

I would strongly recommend Precise Home Specialties for exterior painting and any outside woodwork. The owner, Jonathan Paolercio, offered excellent help choosing the perfect color. In addition, there were ongoing regular updates on the status and additional recommendations for some of the wood repair. Jonathan and his team were very professional, provided excellent communication and we could not be more pleased with the quality of the work that was done on our home.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Review for Precise Home Specialties - unknown, Tulsa, OK - 38653673

Dear homeowner, I am glad to see that you are pleased with the end-result. We always strive to leave the homeowner with an excellent finished product. Jonathan

05/21/2020

Brandyn W.

High quality work for a fair price and done in a timely manner. Jonathan was very courteous and communicated with us throughout the project. Could not have done a better job!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced/installed

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thanks so much for the review homeowner. Jonathan

05/05/2020

Carl F.

Perfect Job!! On time and very intentional about his tasks. Have a Fall visit to get gutters replaced (Possibly)

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and flushed

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

03/09/2020

Debbie G.

It was a pleasure to work with them.

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

We appreciate the review homeowner. Jonathan

03/04/2020

Barbara H.

Fantastic!! This is the second time we've used Precise Home Specialties. The first time we had the gutters replaced on our previous home. That work was excellent. This time we had all the gutters replaced, as well as the exterior of the house painted. The gutter work was excellent as before, and the painting was excellent too!! It is often difficult to find painters who are skilled in their craft, and these guys are the best!! We were so pleased with the entire job.

Description of Work
gutter replacement and exterior house painting

Category gutter repair, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thanks so much for the good word here. It's always our goal to leave the homeowner pleased with the work. Jonathan

01/25/2020

Cade G.

Jonathan was very quick to respond to my quote request. He gave me several options to help meet my budget. He even went above and beyond and straightened a piece of guttering that lost the battle with a tree that had fallen on it. Noe and Felipe are worth mentioning too! Couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the project. Jonathan, Noe, and Felipe are welcome at my house anytime. Very meticulous and strong attention to detail.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Review for Precise Home Specialties - unknown, Tulsa, OK - 38349482

I am happy to see that you are satisfied with the outcome of the job. We always strive to leave a beautiful product at the end for the homeowner to enjoy for years to come. Jonathan

01/25/2020

Marion D.

I was so glad I hired Precise Home Specialties to paint inside and outside of my house. I also need some minor drywall repair after some electrical work. Beside the excellent painting job that was done, they worked clean, protected my floors, were efficient, and professional. Jonathan was on the job site just about every day and kept me informed of everything as it progressed. After dealing with other contractors on other jobs, Jonathan’s attention to his customer and details was very refreshing. They showed up on time and finished the job in a timely manner. I highly recommend Precise Home Specialties. I will be using their services in the future as needed.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting and some minor drywall repair

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

Thank you for the good word here homeowner. We look forward to working with you again should you need additional work on your house. Jonathan

12/03/2019

Lisa A.

Great - I’d have Jonathan back anytime for gutter maintenance.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Thanks for considering us again for future work. Jonathan

11/05/2019

Scott A.

Jonathon is a very diligent and punctual business owner. He was very respectful of my schedule and house. He is very attentive to making sure the all work is done to complete satisfaction. He communicates very well stayed on schedule. The job was done in a very timely manner despite sporadic rain. I would highly recommend Precise Home Specialties .

Description of Work
Installation of gutter covers

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Thanks for the strong recommendation. Jonathan

09/30/2019

Richard L.

Jonathan was very professional and curteous and did a great job. Communications were very good. Would hire again and would recommend to others

Description of Work
Deck refinishing and fence replacement

Category fencing, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

We thank you for recommending us homeowner. Jonathan

08/19/2019

Margaret M.

They're very good painters and I'm pleased with their work. The owner, Jonathan, is very hands-on in making sure that his workers are doing the job correctly.

Description of Work
They painted the entire inside of the house. This is my second time using them.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

I always try to make sure the project is being done with the best quality possible. Thanks for the review homeowner. Jonathan

08/02/2019

Rod S.

It's always been really good and excellent.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned the gutters.

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

We appreciate the business. It's always good working for you. Jonathan

07/19/2019

Paige M.

Jonathan’s team was extremely professional and friendly. They were meticulous about protecting my home as they worked on several rooms inside and garage doors and trim outside. The crew arrived on time and cleaned up each evening before leaving for the day. Jonathan checked in each day and was always available by phone. He walked through the project just in case there were touch up spots before he accepted payment. His quote was reasonable and we are very pleased with their work. I will hire them again for any of our painting needs. They really do excellent work.

Description of Work
Painting Interior & Exterior

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Review for Precise Home Specialties - unknown, Tulsa, OK - 37993433

We always strive to keep the jobsite clean. Thanks for the good recommendation. Jonathan

07/14/2019

Deborah L.

Well. Responsive and prompt. Courteous.

Description of Work
Gut ER cleaning and repair.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

07/10/2019

Rebecca H.

Jonathan was great. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
I needed my gutters cleaned and a tree branch trimmed off the roof.

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

We appreciate you considering to use our services again in the future. Jonathan

04/19/2019

WILL S.

We had a great experience with Jonathan and his crew throughout our large (6,000 sq ft of exterior surface) painting project. Jonathan was great at communicating with us throughout, and came by all the time to check on the status of the project. He was very easy to work with and did everything we asked for and more. We received several quotes, and the price was very competitive. You can trust he will make sure the project is done right.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting