Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Twinsburg, OH
There are 91 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Twinsburg
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLCBob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.
Handymen in Twinsburg
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Tristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled.Julie G.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; email@example.com We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman of East Solon and Aurora Areas is a locally owned and operated professional repair and maintenance company specializing in residential and commercial services. We are your one stop handyman service providing; maintenance, repair and improvement solutions for your home or business’ entire “To-Do” list. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Additional services offered listed on website. Bonded and Insured. Employees have passed background checks and drug testingRecent Review:Made an appointment two weeks in advance. Had to drive nearly 2 hours from Pennsylvania to be on time for the appointment. After calling to confirm. I finally got a callback 45 minutes from my destination and they initially had no knowledge of the appointment. When they finally found it they said they didn't have my address, which I gave them at the time I booked the appointment, so they cancelled the appointment without emailing or calling me! Then, the person that called made no attempt to make some other time available today (since I drove for nearly 2 hours) or reschedule. You would think that if you're going to keep an appointment you'd reach out to confirm and double check the address! Then, when I got upset that they weren't going to try anything to make some appointment work, they not only hung up on me, but refused to pick up when I called back. I called their corporate office to complain about this horrific customer service and the auto-attendant keep sending me back to the same branch! Horrific company- if there is a silver lining here, it is that if they treat people this way during the honeymoon phase of a business transaction, I can only imagine the quality or lack there of of their work! And here's the best part, they responded to another review I left and took no responsibility for any of this!!! ***Mark C.
- Business Description:With smiling faces one of our handymen will come to your home to help. We believe in doing what we tell you. From TV Mounting to full kitchen remodels there is no project too large or too small.Recent Review:Great. The guys were on time, professional, and really nice to work with. The installation was properly done and I feel the investment I made in the custom mural was in very good hands with these guys. They took their time and did it right, but wasted no time in getting the job done, cleaning up, and making sure I was 100% satisfied with their work. I am. I'd hire them again in a heartbeatScott G.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Call us we have 24 hr emergency service! Hello, my name is Spencer Wight the founder Of BEYOND BEST SERVICES. I served in the Iraqi war. I also believe in serving Jesus by serving others. I Go Beyond The Best Standards For You! I am here to serve You to the best Of my ability. I will provide an honest, objective, and thorough evaluation of your project. and provide quality work. I Fix It Right The First Time! I give a 1 year labor a warranty on all my work unless otherwise discussed onsite. T..
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winningRecent Review:GORJANC COMFORT SERVICES IS BAR NONE THE BEST IN THEIR FIELD. I WOULD NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE. THE REPLACED MY ENTIRE 20 YEAR OLD HVAC SYSTEM . THE RESULTS ARE PERFECTION. NATE, THE SYSTEM ENGINEER DEVISED THE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM WITH TOP OF THE LINE AIR FILTRATION, AN ANTI-BACTERIAL , MOLD SYSTEM AND A NEW HUMIDIFIER. TECHNICIAN DUSTIN AND HIS CREW DID A SUPERB JOB. THE INSTALLATION SITE WAS LEFT CLEAN AND ORDERLY. THEY ARRANGED THE CRANE PERMITS WITH THE CITY TO HOIST THE COMPRESSOR TO THE ROOF. ALL WAS DONE WITH EXPEDIENCY, COURTESY AND POLITENESS. IT IS A RARE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH SUCH DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS. THERE ARENT ENOUGH STARS TO MEASURE THE SATISFACTION WE FEEL ABOUT THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. THE COST OF THE PROJECT WAS WITHIN THE PRICE ONE WOULD EXPECT FOR THE QUALITY OF ATTENTION AND DELIVERY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT. RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. GORJANC WILL NOT BE YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE OPTION, BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNYemery s.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL (888) 998-5865 TO SCHEDULE YOUR SERVICE. We specialize in junk removal. We are a Cleveland owned and operated company that specializes in the removal of junk, rubbish, and trash from homes, apartments, warehouses, businesses, and government properties. We remove old furniture, construction waste, yard waste, old appliances, rubbish, and just about any other thing you might have that is not hazardous. We will remove as little as one item to multiple truck loads of items. In addi..Recent Review:Great. The team worked well together and were very efficient.Donna B.
- Business Description:Curb Appeal Painting is a professionally managed, Cleveland-based painting company. Our skilled employees are supervised on a daily basis by our management team. We do not use subcontractors. We do not take a deposit, but we do ask to be paid in full upon completion of the work. Due to the size of our crews and our production systems, we have a $1,500.00 minimum job size for new clientsRecent Review:I contacted Curb Appeal Painting (Richmond Heights, OH), who also do carpentry work, in June of 2020 to get a garage window replaced and told them I had an October deadline to get it done and they said this was "no problem". They came out in July to measure and to give me a written estimate. I reiterated I needed it done by October and they said they would order the window and it would be no problem. I contacted them by phone several times in September telling them I still had an October deadline, a different person came out to measure, and again was told it was no problem. When October arrived, I called again, and found out that the window actually hadn't been ordered yet. At this point my schedule had changed so I had until November 25 and so they said they ordered the window and it would arrive by November 16. When I called on November 18, they then said the window would not arrive until after November 25. So, I cancelled the order and had to do a makeshift repair of the problem myself. The lack of care on this is just stunning. I contacted them in June for a simple window, they said they would take care of it and it was no problem, and they did not keep their word. And there is no reason this could not have been done by October even with Covid. None at all. I will not use them again or recommend them to anyonePaul I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- Walton Hills
- Chagrin Falls
- Bedford Heights
- Maple Heights
- Moreland Hills
- Hunting Valley
- North Randall
- Warrensville Heights
- Highland Hills
- Silver Lake
handyman services in Twinsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&C Angel Cleaners4771 Walford Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.A. Maintenance Services LLC.814 Tryon Ave
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- ABC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES1699 BRITTAIN RD
- Abell Properties LLC435 E Crain Ave
- Above The Cut1370 Arnold Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Accel Home Renewal & Roofing1007 Shadyside Ave.
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adam Goodjob Construction4534 Cynthia Dr
N. Canton, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- Advanced Home Restoration LLC3375 Lenox Villiage Dr.
- Affordable Assembly LLCPO Box 8726
- AFFORDABLE GUTTERS & SIDING16823 Northview dr
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- All American Restoration Services300 Paris Ave Se
- All Gutter Cleaning And Leaf Shelter200 Chatham Way Ste 725
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- ALL N 1 Property Improvements
Maple Hts, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All paint & stain llc
Maple Hts, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- Anthony Slabaugh Remodeling & Design4724 Darrow Rd
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Handyman & Remodeling Co.10231 Highland Dr
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A & G Trucking
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- BACHMAN'S HOME REPAIR & IMPROVEMENT6780 RIDGECLIFF DR
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BEI MAINTENANCE & REPAIRPO Box 4271
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- Benny The HandyMan
- Beyond Best Services7110 Whipple Ave NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Bobs Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning809 Glendale Street SW
North Canton, Ohio
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bowie enterprises
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- brimfield water and home center4072 Brimfield Plz
- Bru Enterprises891 Delaware
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC4316 E 119th St
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- CALL TONY THE HANDYMANPO BOX 23195
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- CAMELOT CUSTOM WOODWORKING14493 ROCK CREEK RD
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- CAPTAIN HANDY13938 A CEDAR RD #159 A
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- CASUAL COMFORT INSULATIONPO BOX 1701
- C and S Service
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Twinsburg, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Twinsburg, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.