Morry the Handyman

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2004

24605 Dianne Dr

Beachwood, OH 44122

Owner-operated. No subs. Charges by the hour. No travel charge. Service fees apply. May contact through email....

07/19/2021

SAUNDRA W.

He is very good and I will give him an A rating.

Description of Work
Lightning and bulb replacement He take care of my post outside the house.

Category handyman service, lighting

11/26/2019

Myrna Y.

It was very good. He's always excellent. He was always on time and very professional.

Description of Work
He did some work in couple of doors, repaired a wall paneling in the bedroom, put together some exercise equipment and put up some ceiling lighting.

11/02/2019

Stephen K.

work done quickly and professionally, high quality but not inexpensive

Description of Work
repair of toilet and draining of sink

08/28/2019

Thomas D.

If you're looking for honesty, fair pricing, and an overall great customer experience then Morry is your guy. I've called Morry several times throughout the last 5-10 years and have always been satisfied with his promptness and his expertise. His politeness does not go unnoticed and I would (and have) recommended to my friends and family based on how easy it is to work with him and of course his ability to get the job done.

Description of Work
Electrical, Plumbing, Minor Repairs

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair, home security systems, doors

11/19/2018

Stephen Z.

Installation went smoothly. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

09/07/2018

Myrna Y.

It went very well, He specialist in plumbing and electric

Description of Work
He did some things around the house. ex: plumbing, put batteries in the smoke detector.

08/29/2018

SAUNDRA W.

We were very pleased with Morry the Handyman. He was very excellent.

Description of Work
He did several things for me, He installed my new door bells and he fixed the loose railings.

06/30/2018

GLORIA L.

Morry was very professional and he is personable. He gave me an upfront pricing structure so there would be no surprises. He charges $122 for the first hour, which includes his daily service call charge and fuel, then $75 per hour after that if more time is needed. Any parts are extra. He made an appointment that met both our schedules and arrived when he said he would. He removed an "orphaned" gate, meaning the other side had already been removed when that side of the fence blew down, so this remaining side was just in the way now. I had asked several people for assistance to remove it with no success, but Morry took care of it. Also I needed help with a damaged air conditioner housing. Morry repositioned and secured the grate on top to alleviate the damage. He has knowledge of air conditioning units to know what needed to be done.

Description of Work
Handyman Service - Backyard Odd Jobs

06/24/2018

Rachel S.

Morry was a godsend! He took care of 5 projects for us that had been looming for months and it was all done to perfection in only an hour and a half. He hooked up a new refrigerator line, repaired a couple banisters, the front door, and replaced a light switch. He is professional, prompt, and pleasant to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to any of my family, friends, and neighbors. We will certainly be calling him again! Thank you Morry.

Description of Work
Plumbing, handyman, electrical

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

04/03/2018

Amy H.

Morry worked quickly yet all work completed was done to the highest standards. We have a running to do list and will have him back for more work soon. He fixed our faucets and toilet, hung ceiling fans, fixed broken doors and other misc items.

Description of Work
Electrical, Plumbing, Other misc items around the house

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair, ceiling fans, doors

02/20/2018

MJ P.

I originally asked him to do several things, he explained to me based on his knowledge of the house I live in how what I wanted to accomplish and what I had asked him to do would not work and would basically be cosmetic and NOT functional like I wanted. Setting the door chime he put in a new transformer, sussing out the wiring and connecting it correctly. I appreciated his good work and honesty, and he's very pleasant. I would definitely not only use his services again, but would value his knowledgeable opinion on the projects I was considering in 'this older house'. Good work, good people.

Description of Work
electric work on new doorbell chime

Category electrician, handyman service

09/10/2017

Thom K.

Morry was responsive (via text no less) which is always great. I felt very comfortable with his level of knowledge and his feedback. Very professional and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
I had three doors that needed adjusting to close/open better.

Category handyman service, woodworking, doors

07/26/2017

Myrna Y.

It worked out really well and we have used him in the past.

Description of Work
General Handyman Service

07/05/2017

Alexander K.

As usual, Morry came at the arranged time and did a fine job!

Description of Work
I had several damaged screen windows which were permanently attached to the house. Morry brought new screening material and repaired them on-site.

05/25/2017

Joshua F.

Morry did a great job re-caulking the shower and fixing other issues around the house. I would recommend him and hire again for future work.

Description of Work
Bathroom/Shower re-caulking, kitchen cabinet door fix, closet door fix, lighting/electrical fix

Category bathtub refinishing, electrician, handyman service, lighting

04/19/2017

Kenneth J.

Excellent. I thought this would be more difficult. He made it easy.

Description of Work
Morry installed my Sunsetter awning. He was on time and very easy going. I provided minor assistance (tried not to get in the way). I was very pleased with his service. I added magnet to our refrig.

Category handyman service, woodworking

04/15/2017

CATHERINE L.

Morry is very friendly and professional. He makes sure ahead of time that he can do the chores requested. If he can't, he can arrange to have other people do parts of the job, and these other people (in my case a plumber and a drywall contractor) were excellent. My only complaint is that he levies a trip charge for every visit, even if (as in my case) he didn't finish in the first visit because he arrived later than he predicted, so the end of the day came before he was done.

Description of Work
I had a range of handyman chores, ranging from minor to medium (electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry).

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, doors

01/03/2017

Connie F.

Morry has changed my life. Seriously. After four plumbers couldn’t stop the leak in my bathroom faucet, Morry stopped by and fixed it in an hour. We have this old and super-unusual sink that has scared away several plumbers, often without any ability to think creatively or to attempt to problem solve. But Morry just confidently went for it. No big deal. Thank you!!! Then, since he was here, he asked if there was anything else we needed. So we had him fix a tiny electrical issue that we really should have been able to do ourselves, and he did it without making us feel like compete idiots. Also, while here, he let us know what he could do and what he wouldn’t do. He was clear, straight-forward and awesome. He’ll definitely be in our lives for a long time.

Description of Work
We had a broken faucet on an ancient sink hemorrhaging water.

Category handyman service, plumbing

10/17/2016

LEE H.

Very well. Morry glued and drilled the broken piece, and attached it to the rest of the keyboard tray, which works fine. Door closes all the way. Door stop is straight and tight, so it doesn't move.

Description of Work
Piece of keyboard tray broke off and needed to be reattached. Fixed bedroom door, so that it closes all the way. Straightened and tightened door stop in front foyer, to keep door from hitting the wall.

Category appliance repair, handyman service, woodworking, doors

10/13/2016

Caroline R.

Morry does not do the jobs that I needed. I do appreciate how fast he responded to my e-mail and more than anything how honest he was about what types of jobs he will take. He also gave me the name of someone who is a painter. He didn't waste my time nor his. If I need something in the future that deals with plumbing or electrical I will be sure to contact him.

Description of Work
I needed a kitchen floor, a storm door, some painting and a few other things done.

Category appliance repair

09/27/2016

Jeff H.

Morry did a great job at a fair price. He determined that only a partial recaulking was needed, which saved us money. He's a great guy -- personable, professional and a fount of knowledge about home repairs.

Description of Work
Tub recaulking

08/05/2016

Maisha G.

Morry was very professional and did exactly what we agreed to. He was very courteous of our time, letting us know that he was running late and showing up at the time he said he would. He is also meticulous and pays attention to detail, especially pesky things you can run into when working on an old house that was built in the 1920's. We will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Front storm/screen door installation

Category handyman service, doors

04/27/2016

Gloria V.

Arrived on time, installed, cleaned up.

Description of Work
$195 cost, spent nearly 2 hours installing a microwave over my stove.

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

03/16/2016

Thomas D.

Morry came out for an estimate for my kitchen in my rental property. He was very honest and responded very quickly.

02/25/2016

Jeremy J.

I live out of state and needed repairs on a rental property. Morry returned my call the next day. He was quick to get the house and look at the issues. Kept me informed of everything that was needed and when parts and repair would be done. He was upfront on his pricing for time, driving, and parts, no surprises. Rates maybe seemed a little high and had increased from other Angie's list customer reports, but were not exorbitant by any means. I do not live in the house and have not seen the outcomes and work, but everything sounds to have gone well and I have not had any complaints from my tenants. I will definitely keep Morry's number and use for any other projects or repairs needed.

Description of Work
Completed a small list of City Inspection Violations including repairing a hole in the floor, wiring of garbage disposal, correctly hanging a door and replacing a tub spout.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, doors

Trusted Builders LLC

Our goal is to provide home owners and real estate investors high quality handyman, and home renovation needs while operating with the highest degree of honesty, and integrity under a name you can trust. https://www.trustedbuilderscontracting.com/

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi
    Admiral Glass Company

Cleveland Ohio glass repair - If you have a problem with broken or fogged up glass in your windows, doors, patio doors etc., you can save money by replacing the glass - no need replacing the entire window or door - broken windows, doors, storm doors and windows, patio doors, mirrors, table tops, shower doors, tempered glass, tinted glass, double and single pane glass, all types of glass repaired and replaced - free estimates - we service all of northeast Ohio - since 1984.

Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Product Assembly, Cable & Phone Wiring, Lamp Repair, Ceiling Fan Installation, Mailbox Repair, Screen & Door Repair, Water Heater Repair, Door Knob & Lock Installation & Repair & Violations Repair.

NA