If your shower has sprung a leak, it’s time to track down the source and repair it to prevent damage to the floor and ceiling below. Follow a few clues to help narrow down if it’s a leaking shower drain or shower pan, or if the grout is worn.
Find top greenhouses in Tiffin, OH
There are 0 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Nurseries Reviews in Tiffin
- McDonalds GreenhouseHe came in and initially plowed the earth for us. They do an awesome greenhouse, they have really fresh stuff in the Spring and then in the Fall they have pumpkins in a pumpkin patch and Fall flowers. They do very nice work, they are very community oriented. They have fresh plants in the spring where you can buy your flowers and your vegetable plants, like tomatoes and squash and cucumbers and such. You can also buy trees and perennials. They have very fresh plants and they are reasonably priced and in the fall they have a corn maze and pumpkin patch. Their corn maze is just awesome, each year they have different design in the maze. You can ask any gardening questions no matter how dumb. They are willing to give out helpful information for your gardens read less
- GRACIE'S GREENHOUSEShe's the nicest, sweetest person ever. If she doesn't have what you need, she'll find a way to make you happy. On one occasion when I was looking for catnip out of season, she found a way to get me some for free! Triple A+! She goes above and beyond, and even remembered my cat's name :)
- MOHAWK NURSERYI was given a good answer and also told me about a local tree trimming company that might be able to answer my questions better. I feel the answers I got were sufficient though. I was treated well and the service was quick.
- Village Green Garden CtrIt took while for them to get to me but the weather was a factor. Gretchen came out and talked about what could be done and she had great ideas. A few weeks later I came home from work and my yard looked amazing
- Burger Farm & Garden Center IncFour of the eight bushes that I purchased from them died. They will not honor the guarantee. Do not buy from them, they will deceive you to get the sale. Note: My chief issue is that they will not offer the guarantee. The fact that half of the bushes that I purchased from them died is another reason for concern. I have never had a bush or tree die on me before read less
- WAYNES COUNTRY MARKETThe work that was preformed was good quality workmanship and materials. The estimate was not close to the actual cost and the promise of plants and trees being guaranteed was not u[pheld as promised
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again read less
Greenhouses in Tiffin
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru.. read lessRecent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:Molyet's Farm Market & Garden Center
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Robyn Wade, Ethan Wade, Naomi Wade. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - WadeGardens.com, Wade Gardens Landscaping, Wade Gardens read lessRecent Review:Very well and it's beautiful. Many many flowering plants as I requested and the crew did a great job of installing and trimming and clean upMargaret W.
- Business Description:Please call us or visit our web site for additional products or information..
- Business Description:*Landscape Contractors & Garden Center Serving: Zanesville, OH - Coshocton County - Licking County Guernsey County - Morgan County *Complete Landscape & Design Solutions for Over 30 Years
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.Recent Review:was not a good experiance, would never recommend to anyoneRandy R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful greenhouse articles
Find nurseries in
- New Riegel
- Green Springs
- New Washington
- Upper Sandusky
nurseries in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Florafino's1416 Maple Ave
- NEW LEAF LANDSCAPE GARDEN CTR395 STATE ROUTE 235
- NEW LEAF LANDSCAPE GARDEN CTR
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Wade Gardens Landscaping & Gift Shop3360 Possum Run Rd
- Wade Gardens Landscaping & Gift Shop