Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Tiffin, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Tiffin
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again
Leaf Removal Services in Tiffin
- Business Description:Full service cleaning/painting company.Recent Review:Wonderful , he did a great job for the amount of animal stainsTomika L.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:Remodeling and new construction for both commercial and residential.Recent Review:They gave me suggestions as what to do which was great and they were very helpful when it came to choosing the tile and paint. The toilets were replaced also.April S.
- Business Description:Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service is proud to serve Richland and Ashland counties! We pride ourselves in top-notch customer service, quality work and giving our customer more value. Our areas of expertise include: Lawn Maintenance Services Edging Pruning Fall, Spring and Storm clean-up Mowing Mulching Snow Removal Services Don't see it on the list? Call us today for a free estimate! Affordable Lawn Care and Snow P..Recent Review:Good quality service, always performed without requesting, professional and affordable as company name says.Elizabeth W.
- Business Description:Most competitive prices you will find. Nearly 10 years experience. Fully insured, and take pride in our work. No job too big or too small. Shawn hopper 7405868353, or ashley shaw 7402746697... Messages will be answer promptlRecent Review:Left voice mail message and they never returned my call.Kelly J.
- Business Description:Contracting & Subcontracting crew.
- Business Description:Junk Removal and Demolition. We remove all waste, from yard waste to excess of junk. From cars and pools, to out buildings, we can handle any job.
- Business Description:Busy schedules can make home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list just looks overwhelming and unmanageable. Where do you start? It takes just one call to Luschek Renovation to solve all your home repair headaches. Professional, safe, reliable handyman services on-time, every time, that's our guarantee. Luschek Renovation completes all major and minor home repairs in a quick, efficient manner, making your "To Do" list manageable allowing you to spend your time doing what you e..Recent Review:unknownErik L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- New Riegel
- Green Springs
- New Washington
- Upper Sandusky
leaf removal services in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service2146 Snyder Rd
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Five Star Outdoor Services Ltd.69 Jackson St
- Five Star Outdoor Services Ltd.
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition1812 March Road Ext
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
- Taylor renovations