Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Tiffin, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Tiffin
- Kay Overhead Door IncKay Overhead Door is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The costs were reasonable for the work performed. In the end they ended up doing more work then what we expected at the same cost.
- Kay Overhead Door IncExcellent work by a very well mannered & polite young man. Kyle Kukla did our work and was very professional.
- Bob & Bob Door CompanyThis was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all around.
- Dunwright Doors LLC5 Star Service!! Outstanding work, service and best of all price for the fix was great! Went above and beyond! Best of all, mechanic was very polite, cleaned up work area when finished and put me at complete ease! Garage Door works better now than it has in years!!! Thank you!!
- ATWOOD DOORAtwood Door did an excellent job. The owner, Vern, was helpful and quick to respond. The project was done in efficient and professional manner.
- Discount Garage Doors IncEverything went great! He tuned up my garage door and also dealt with an issue that no one else could solve. I would refer him to anyone
- Precision Overhead Garage DoorI was refunded on this deal because the garage door is old and the program they had didn't apply to my door. The new rollers wouldn't fit. Very nice people but just couldn't apply this program to my specific garage door.
- Wayne Garage Door Sales & Service IncThe service was fast and very professional. The technician called and confirmed the appointment the day before. He called the day of the service and said that his previous job ran over and gave me a new time of arrival for my service. Overall very happy with the service and performance of my garage door
- R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & ServiceI found this company on Angie s List shortly after one of our garage door springs broke. He came out the next day. I took his recommendation that we replace both springs because the second one generally breaks shortly after the first one. He was very professional. We will call him again if necessary
- Bullfrog's Garage Door CoDo be patient--but I felt their response time of less than 1 week was TERRIFIC DON'T be afraid to ask questions--they get answered. I am very pleased
Garage Door Companies in Tiffin
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budgetRecent Review:It went great. The house stays warmer and cooler now and the porch will be a great 3 season space for us. The view is superb now that the old storm windows are gone. The only downside is the notice from the county tax assessor that they will be reviewing our homeJames L.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Magic Door has been serving Northeast Ohio since 1986 with our dedication to customer satisfaction. CHI and Wayne Dalton Door distributor. Genie and Marantec openers. Competative pricing. 35+ Employees. Commercial service rate is $88-$120 per hour plus parts. Residential service rate is $75 per hour plus parts. Emergency residental service minimum charge is $162. Emergency commercial service minimum charge is $182. Residental spring changes are $140 for a single spring and $190 for double sp..Recent Review:Very disappointed. When our garage door was installed it had a dent in one panel and another panel didn't even match the rest. Our old garage door was already destroyed or I would have told them to just put it back on. The man installing it joked that they wouldn't be putting their sign in our yard to let people know who did it. He did assure us that they would make it right and would put a rush on the order. Since they had told us the original order would take 3-4 weeks, I assumed it would be much sooner than that. Finally, after having to look at this eyesore for 3 weeks and 4 days and having all the neighbors stopping to stare at it, I called them. The woman that answered said that they had tried several times to get in touch with us but there was no answer. They had my husband's number. My husband only had one missed call on his phone from the previous week. He was at work so he was unable to answer, but they didn't leave a message so he didn't know who it was. So, if they did call it was only one time and there was no message. They finally corrected their mistake the next day. I had also assumed that maybe they would offer us a discount for their mistake and the time it took to correct it, but nope. We still paid full price. After reading other people's positive reviews, I would have expected much moreBetsy P.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..Recent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of workJanice D.
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
- Business Description:Whatever your fencing or gate needs, Maple Valley Fence, ltd , has the longtime experience, expert staff, and enthusiasm to get your job done right. We have been proudly serving the Baltic and surrounding areas with quality workmanship and materials, professional design, and competitive prices. We specialize in vinyl, iron, chain link, wood, field fence, security fencing and road barrier railings to name a few. Call today and see why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:Remodeling and new construction for both commercial and residential.Recent Review:They gave me suggestions as what to do which was great and they were very helpful when it came to choosing the tile and paint. The toilets were replaced also.April S.
- Business Description:This business is family owned and we provide free estimate locally.
- Business Description:We are a well experienced general contractor, honest, dependable and take pride in our workmanship.Recent Review:The worst experience I have ever had. I had t/j contracting come out to build a pole barn signed contract June 19th gave them 7800 for a down payment. On that day I was told 2 things, 1 my project would start beginning to mid July and take 2 weeks, 2 Tim would order the trusses the next day to get the process to move faster. Come August 6th they finally showed up put 3/4 of the poles in the ground (6-8hours maybe). August 8th put the rest of the poles in and connected the poles (wife went to work at 7am came home at 12noon builders came and went so they didn't work for long). After that they said that the trusses were on delayed delivery and it was the truss companies busy season so obviously they could do no more until they showed up I said ok. Next week no trusses week after that trusses arrived my wife ask the driver why they were delayed driver said there wasn't any delay they built those trusses in a couple hours.... my wife call the truss company and asked the manager when the trusses were ordered he said trusses were ordered via email July 21!! Lie number 1. Told t/j contracting trusses arrived they said great be out in a couple days to put them up. Couple days go by never came. I called they said they had to wait for a good calm day to put them up. I asked them for a copy of the building permit they said they thought I had one. I informed jessy that I asked Tim if I had to take care of calling people to scan the ground and permits when he can out for the estimate he said nope we take care of all that that's the good thing about hiring a contractor. Jessy said must have been a miss understanding. So they were going to get the drawings and everything to get the permit. From that point on Tim would not talk to me! So I settled talking to his son jessy! Jessy said everything was in motion because of the lie before I didn't trust him at all so I called the building inspectors office myself they said they had no record of them submitting anything for my address. So lie number 2. So as of this point I have walls to a pole barn up, trusses sitting in the wet mud, a pile of wood in my front yard and work that has not been inspected ( yard is destroyed). Now today being SEPTEMBER 8th they just texted me wanted to get out of the contract and only give me a little bit of my money back..... they have $13000 of the total $15000 for this project!! The entire time this was happening they would post picture of other projects that were being completed by them. Through this whole thing they had tons of excuses ranging from weather to health problems and I caught them red handed in 2 lies. I would never hire them to do anything. Would NOT recommend this company to anyone BEWARThomas W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
If your garage door failed or broke, it’s likely time to replace the garage door spring. Learn how much it would cost you to repair or replace your garage door spring depending on the damage, the spring type, and the size of the garage door.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.
- First choice siding34 sycamore st
- First choice siding
- Overhead Door5918 N Detroit Ave
- Overhead Door
- Quality Builders LLC318 Summit St.
- Quality Builders LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence