Pure Comfort Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

1479 Sugar Grove Rd SE

Lancaster, OH 43130

The HVAC technicians at Pure Comfort Heating and Cooling LLC in Lancaster, Ohio, bring more than 30 years of experience in selling, installing, and repairing heating and cooling systems for homeowners in Greater Fairfield County. Trust your family’s comfort year round to our heating and cooling

08/29/2018

Pam T.

Mike, the owner called me back within a few minutes of my message and was here promptly his morning. He was so nice and very informative and had our air conditioner fixed within a few minutes. I would highly recommend Pure Comfort!!

Description of Work
replaced Dual Capacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review it was our pleasure and we hope to be of assistance in the future.

02/06/2018

Carol B.

Repaired but ultimately replaced furnace in our garage. Noticed safety issues of which we were unaware. Checked house furnace and sold us a maintenance agreement that covers all furnaces and pays for service calls for a year.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

01/11/2018

Brian E.

Everything went great, they even detected and repaired a small gas leak. Price seemed very reasonable and very professional.

Description of Work
Needed furnace tuneup, humidifier repaired, and exhaust flue repaired.

11/29/2017

Kevin S.

Very well done. Very competent.

Description of Work
Replaced fan motor

11/03/2017

Troy S.

Very knowledgable, patient, and thorough. No sales push.

Description of Work
Furnace/Airconditioning

08/21/2017

Sheri S.

Wonderful!!! Owner went out of his way to help get my air fixed. Would reccommend them to everyone!!!

Description of Work
Fix air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business. Best Regards, Mike Darby

05/23/2017

Melissa H.

We normally used another company but tried these guys because of an Angie's List Deal. They arrived on time and went to work. They didn't clean the unit at all (past technicians from another company had cleaned the grass out of the unit when they did their check ups). Just checked operation. It was operating fine so they said they put it back together and left. Shortly after they came back. The technician in training had put it back together and forgot to put a piece back on. So he fixed that and left. About a week later a bug got into the area they had removed the cover for and shorted out my ac. Can't say for sure it was because the cover was off so long but I wasn't very happy. Although it was an innocent mistake I won't rehire them again. Matter of fact when the short happened I called back our regular ac company to fix it.

Description of Work
Ac tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are very sorry you were not satisfied with our service on May 1st 2016, We would have been happy to come out and fix any problem with your AC free of charge if it had been caused by our technician leaving a cover off for a "short time", as you explained. Unfortunately, since it has been over a year since we did a check-out on your unit we have no recollection of the incident your are describing. We do our very best to treat our customers as we want to be treated and strive for excellence in our customer service. Best regards, Mike.

05/02/2017

Paul W.

Installation of new furnace went very well. Installer was extremely prompt and professional. The Pure Comfort team did a great job and i wouldn't hesitate for a second to hire them again or recommend them to others. They even repaired a mistake made by a previous HVAC contractor to my electric heat pump, for free. Pure Comfort may not be the cheapest contractor in the area but, in my opinion, they're the best (and I've dealt with a lot of them). You get what you pay for. If you think you're saving some money by hiring cheaper, you soon regret your decision.

Description of Work
New furnace install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to service you and we hope to continue in the future.

02/14/2017

Karen S.

11/21/2016

darren G.

Well they even gave me a nice email/printout of the services offered

Description of Work
Did an inspection with a cheap deal.

11/21/2016

darren G.

Well they even gave me a nice email/printout of the services offered

Description of Work
Did an inspection with a cheap deal.

10/26/2016

Dewey O.

Did not hire to do the work. I went with a another bid with same units but at lower costs. I will say Mr. Darby presented himself and company very well, was very knowledgeable and professional about his work. His bid was very competitive and with all things being equal it came down to cost. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Remove old and install new furnace &AC units

10/19/2016

Rachel R.

Very nice, I would definitely recommend them. No complaints, whatsoever. He said I'll give you 30 days. It is a part that could do out today, a month from now or two years from now. He gave me no pressure. If you do come back within 30 days I will not charge you a service fee.

Description of Work
I used Pure Comfort Heating & Cooling LLC for a tune up. There was a part that needed to be replaced.

08/12/2016

Randy H.

Very well, I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
A/C not cooling properly

08/06/2016

PHILIP P.

The company was quick to schedule once service was paid for though angies list, and came out the next day. I was not able to be at home due to work, so my wife was there during service call. My wife told me that he was very informative, didn't push additional services or try to upsell, while being very professional. I was interested in getting a quote to replace furnace and AC, His quote for the exact same system we got quoted was $3300 less. I know this was only a service call but with his outstanding customer service and ability to be helpful when I wasn't home will defiantly give him our business in the future!

Description of Work
I purchased the $29 deal for a service call / inspection. We have an older HVAC system and wanted to make sure everything was working properly.

07/14/2016

Christine S.

Great job. Got a written report on the HVAC system.

Description of Work
A/C tune up

06/20/2016

LAURA L.

The company showed up on time and was professional in explaining what they were doing,

Description of Work
Provided a 40 point AC inspection.

05/31/2016

Troy S.

Very professional and thorough. Emailed diagnostic reports when service was complete. The only issue was that they disconnected a part of my furnace by accident. When I noticed this issue they came back out that day and repaired it better than original.

Description of Work
AC Checkup and Tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member name removed]. We always strive to go above and beyond our competitors.

05/16/2016

James N.

Mike showed up on time and explained what he was going to do. He was efficient and answered all of my questions and even sent a detailed report afterwards showing how everything was performing. Great to have peace of mind heading into the summer!

Description of Work
Performed a diagnostic test on AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member name removed] happy to do it.

05/13/2016

Kip R.

Mike was on time, Professional, Courteous, Friendly, Polite, and Efficient! He explained everything to me that he was doing and why. This was my first time doing business whit him. He just got a customer for life! I will be getting a new air conditioner next year. Well Mike has my business. This is what happens when you do the right thing. I Encourage anyone on Angie's list if you are not sure to choose this business! You won't be disappointed. I can't say enough about Pure Comfort Heating & Cooling!

Description of Work
Mike did a checkup on my air conditioner. He added freon and did a Checkpoint checklist.

05/04/2016

Peter H.

The technicians showed up during the given window, giving us a call about 20 minutes before arrival. The technicians were quick, efficient, and professional. After the diagnostics and tune-up were complete, they emailed me a result of the test for my reference (knowledge is power!). I definitely would recommend this outfit to others who need HVAC servicing or repair.

Description of Work
Provider performed diagnostic tests on the A/C and Furnace as well as a general HVAC tune-up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member name removed] it was our pleasure to be at your service.

04/06/2016

Tracey R.

It was a great experience. The team showed up on time, performed the service quickly and completely. The foreman updated me throughout the process and then spent a lot of time with me showing me how to use the system. I would HIGHLY recommend using these folks!!!

Description of Work
Replace HVAC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciated the opportunity to provide with your new system and look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

03/04/2016

John G.

Mike Darby and his assistant, Joe, showed up exactly when Mike said they would and were ready to work. They put the furnace in - in under (3) hours and did a beautiful job! They were VERY professional and yet very friendly and gave my wife and I a sense of trustworthiness. We have (2) dogs and they were very good with them and made sure they did not get out while bringing in their equipment. They cleaned up completely and even covered our hallway with a sheet to keep the area clean. Buying a new furnace is very scary, especially a gas one, and Mike was very understanding and explained the deal clearly. They even put in a new thermostat, that I had purchased separately, for free and programmed it, as well. If you need HVAC repair OR replacement - I would highly recommend Mike Darby and PureComfort!!

Description of Work
Purecomfort (Mike Darby) put in a new Bryant gas furnace (60,000 btu's).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Removed Member Name] for your great review. It was our pleasure to serve your need and look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Mike.

07/20/2015

Luther N.

They were very courteous, helpful, and under budget.

Description of Work
They cleaned the air conditioner and added Freon.

07/18/2015

Anne F.

Mike {owner) was very professional, courteous and efficient. It took him no time to figure out our condenser went out and needed replaced. He took the time to explain and answer any questions we had in a way we understood. He did an excellent job and we are very happy with the service. I would highly recommend "Pure Heating & Cooling" to anyone and we will be using them again in the future for all our needs. Mike clearly knows what he is doing and is someone you can trust.

Description of Work
Replaced condenser and purchase price included service agreement for future cleanings

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

J & J Construction and Redesign

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodels, but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. Pleas call us anytime day or night we can help you with any problem that may happen. We can be reached at call or text any time JEREMY 614-795-1850 JASON 614-816-3710. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you!

The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains

Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shop!

CJS Heating and Air Columbus

We have been locally owned and operated since we opened our doors in 1966. Our team is equipped and ready to provide you with unmatched service at a reasonable price. We pride ourselves with on time service, a team of experienced professional, and the best products in the industry. Your needs are our top priority. We service the greater Columbus area, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Call us today! 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Service all makes and models. We provide scheduled maintenance agreements with many additional benefits.

Offers by CJS Heating and Air Columbus on Angi

Ohio
    02/03/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

"Take Comfort In Our Integrity" Heating & Air Conditioning - sales, installation, service & repair Family-owned heating and cooling company Licensed, bonded and insured Serving the comfort needs of customers in Lancaster, Logan, Somerset, Amanda, Baltimore, Rushville, New Lexington, and all communities in between Free estimates