Pure Comfort Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

The HVAC technicians at Pure Comfort Heating and Cooling LLC in Lancaster, Ohio, bring more than 30 years of experience in selling, installing, and repairing heating and cooling systems for homeowners in Greater Fairfield County. Trust your family’s comfort year round to our heating and cooling team for expert work on air conditioning systems, furnaces, heat pumps and more. Whether you need emergency furnace and air conditioning repairs or regular pre-season maintenance, our trained technicians deliver dependable results every time....

Capital City Handyman Services LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job. Call us today!

Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc

Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.

Plumbing One

Family Owned and Operated Business. Our licensed, experienced plumbers will repair, replace, and upgrade your plumbing; toilets, showers, disposals and more.

08/29/2018

Mike, the owner called me back within a few minutes of my message and was here promptly his morning. He was so nice and very informative and had our air conditioner fixed within a few minutes. I would highly recommend Pure Comfort!!

Description of Work
replaced Dual Capacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review it was our pleasure and we hope to be of assistance in the future.

02/06/2018

Repaired but ultimately replaced furnace in our garage. Noticed safety issues of which we were unaware. Checked house furnace and sold us a maintenance agreement that covers all furnaces and pays for service calls for a year.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

01/11/2018

Everything went great, they even detected and repaired a small gas leak. Price seemed very reasonable and very professional.

Description of Work
Needed furnace tuneup, humidifier repaired, and exhaust flue repaired.

11/03/2017

Very knowledgable, patient, and thorough. No sales push.

Description of Work
Furnace/Airconditioning

08/21/2017

Wonderful!!! Owner went out of his way to help get my air fixed. Would reccommend them to everyone!!!

Description of Work
Fix air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business. Best Regards, Mike Darby

05/23/2017

We normally used another company but tried these guys because of an Angie's List Deal. They arrived on time and went to work. They didn't clean the unit at all (past technicians from another company had cleaned the grass out of the unit when they did their check ups). Just checked operation. It was operating fine so they said they put it back together and left. Shortly after they came back. The technician in training had put it back together and forgot to put a piece back on. So he fixed that and left. About a week later a bug got into the area they had removed the cover for and shorted out my ac. Can't say for sure it was because the cover was off so long but I wasn't very happy. Although it was an innocent mistake I won't rehire them again. Matter of fact when the short happened I called back our regular ac company to fix it.

Description of Work
Ac tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are very sorry you were not satisfied with our service on May 1st 2016, We would have been happy to come out and fix any problem with your AC free of charge if it had been caused by our technician leaving a cover off for a "short time", as you explained. Unfortunately, since it has been over a year since we did a check-out on your unit we have no recollection of the incident your are describing. We do our very best to treat our customers as we want to be treated and strive for excellence in our customer service. Best regards, Mike.

05/02/2017

Installation of new furnace went very well. Installer was extremely prompt and professional. The Pure Comfort team did a great job and i wouldn't hesitate for a second to hire them again or recommend them to others. They even repaired a mistake made by a previous HVAC contractor to my electric heat pump, for free. Pure Comfort may not be the cheapest contractor in the area but, in my opinion, they're the best (and I've dealt with a lot of them). You get what you pay for. If you think you're saving some money by hiring cheaper, you soon regret your decision.

Description of Work
New furnace install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to service you and we hope to continue in the future.

11/21/2016

Well they even gave me a nice email/printout of the services offered

Description of Work
Did an inspection with a cheap deal.

11/21/2016

Well they even gave me a nice email/printout of the services offered

Description of Work
Did an inspection with a cheap deal.

10/26/2016

Did not hire to do the work. I went with a another bid with same units but at lower costs. I will say Mr. Darby presented himself and company very well, was very knowledgeable and professional about his work. His bid was very competitive and with all things being equal it came down to cost. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Remove old and install new furnace &AC units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

"Take Comfort In Our Integrity" Heating & Air Conditioning - sales, installation, service & repair Family-owned heating and cooling company Licensed, bonded and insured Serving the comfort needs of customers in Lancaster, Logan, Somerset, Amanda, Baltimore, Rushville, New Lexington, and all communities in between Free estimates

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing