Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Get matched with top lights in Terrace Park, OH
There are 92 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Terrace Park
- Creative Paver INCRyan was great to work with. He came out promptly and gave us a quote and then engaged with us multiple times as we modified and adjusted the design. Once settled his crew came out and did all agreed work with great speed and workmanship. I rank him and his company as one of the better vendors/contractors I have worked with
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed
- Wehrle Electric, LLCInstalled ceiling fan and two led lights in laundry room. Did a great job and wouldn’t hesitate to hire again.
- CURRY ELECTRIC INCCurry Electric was professional from start to finish. My initial call for an estimate was pleasant and went smoothly. A follow-up call was made days before anyone arriving, just clarifying some of the details of what work was going to be performed. Steve was the electrician at my residence. He was just as polite and professional as the others I had spoken with over the phone. He did an excellent job. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will definitely hire Curry Electric again
- WFS ElectricBrian and Tony installed four recessed lighting for me. They were on time, efficient, professional and personable. They worked well together. I would definitely hire again for any electrical needs.
- WFS ElectricI just want to say thank you to Walt and Journeyman Brian. What started out as a simple install of recessed lights, turned into a complex investigation of locating a broader and very dangerous electrical issue. I'm super thankful that they found the issue with our panel and fixed it promptly and safely. They are both super responsive and super flexible with scheduling. We are very appreciative. They’ve had our business for 4 projects over over 2.5 years and that will continue for all our electric needs!
- WFS ElectricI’ve had WFS do work for me six or seven times so far - from small jobs all the way up to a 400 amp service upgrade. They’ve never been anything but fun and professional to work with. Walt is always prompt, always where he says he’s going to be when he says he’s going to be there, and his crew follows his example all the time. I would not hesitate to recommend WFS for any electrical work. They’re the only electricians I’ll hire
- Apollo HomeThe electrician, Marcus, was able to install my new porch light fixture professionally in 15-20 minutes, after I had decided that I was not able to do it myself. I was very pleased with his work.
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCThis is the second time we used Feldhaus Construction LLC. Jeff and his crew do amazing work. We would definitely continue to use them.
- Apollo HomeEric was very nice and professional. All work was completed very well and area cleaned up. I was pleased with the service.
Lights in Terrace Park
- Business Description:We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an e..Recent Review:Results were excellent. Joe and his crew did not disappoint us in any way. Our house looks great at night and has the “wow” factor as a result of their work. We would highly recommend this company.A. D. G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Gary, did a great job,very professional I give him 5 starsConnie B.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Full Service (Residential/Commercial) Electricians.Recent Review:Brian and Steve were great. Personable and very knowledgeable. Also very reasonably priced. Would definitely call again. Overall, best company I have ever used for an electrician and I’m a pretty old guy and have used many over the yearsNancy B.
- Business Description:No Limits Landscaping is backed by over forty years combined experience in the landscape design and build industry. There are many landscape companies to choose from and as a Angie's list Super Service Award winner 3 years in a row, you can be sure No Limits Landscaping is committed to providing you the best quality job for your money - money you will agree was well spent. We'll work closely with you to ensure your dreams become reality. At No Limits Landscaping, customer service and satisfac..Recent Review:Amazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointedDebbie M.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DOUG REINSHAGEN
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Extra charge for after-hours service. Offering a 5% discount for Senior Citizens, must mention this to technician to receive discount.Recent Review:They did a great job! They work slow and the job looks great! Easy to work with.Michael F.
- Business Description:Arc Electric has been family owned and operated for over 60 years! Our number one priority is customer satisfaction! We provide expert quality work at affordable prices. Tri-state area businesses and Customers have supported our business, and we provide customers with the highest quality work at affordable prices! We know from experience that strong community and customer relationships are crucial to operating a business. We are someone you can trust, someone that can provide help at anyti..
- Business Description:Milmark is a professional landscape lighting company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are not landscapers installing lighting as a sideline business. Milmark is the premier LED lighting installer in the tri-state area. We do not use subcontractors. Additional email - email@example.com
- Business Description:Unique, creative and exceptional lighting designed to accentuate the beauty of your home's architecture and landscape. Serving Greater Cincinnati, OH for 30+ years.Recent Review:Rob and his team were very professional and provided the design that we were looking for. Everything went smoothly on the installation and we are very impressed with the results. Will definitely call him again for other lighting projectsTim L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
lights in Terrace Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- ACR Decorative Concrete8177 S State Route 48
- Action Electric Svc1761 Clark Dr
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC9066 SUTTON PL
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Tile Installation4004 lovell ave.
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All About Tile5402 Northpoint Dr
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Home Energy Alliance5444 Eureka Dr G
- AMS Construction IncPO Box 68
- Anderson Irrigation & Outdoor Lighting3284 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Annie Miller Designs9009 Reading Rd
- Apex Electrical Service LLC.1847 Eight Mile Rd
- APEX IRRIGATION7166 GRANTHAM WAY
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARCHITECTURAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN6840 STATE ROUTE 128
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- AZUR RESIDENTIAL SERVICES7654 FOXBORO DR
West Chester, Ohio
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- Baths Plus Inc1143 Main St
- Bauscher Construction & Rmdlng385 Bridge St
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- BEECHMONT ELECTRIC3249 COLE RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- BERTKE ELECTRIC1645 BLUEROCK ST
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Billstore5913 Vine St.
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Boulder Construction Inc.1920 Cleneay Ave Ste 3
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Budget Chimney Sweep4216 Forsythia Dr.
- BUILDERNESS3600 MONTGOMERY RD
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B&M Construction
- Calliditas Construction1134 Seton Ave
- CARLISLE & FINCH COMPANY4562 W MITCHELL AVE
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- CARTER & SON ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS1892 SUNNYSIDE DR
- CASTON ENTERPRISES LLC373 W FOSTER MAINEVILLE RD
- CENTRAL LIGHT318 Parktrail Ln
- CH Refurbishing
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- CHARLES BLACK & SONS755 SHELLEY DR
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- Cincinnati Cleaning Services517 Vine Street
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Home Theaters6712 montgomery rd
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CLIFFORD SIGN & LIGHTING SVC3091 LITTLE DRY RUN RD
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- COMPLETE REMODELING-CINCINNATI7876 BRIDGEWATER LN
- Cooks Home Improvements, LLC3383 Huntsman Trce
- Countertops and Cabinetry By Design6345 Castle Dr.
- Coverall Home Improvements, LLC7020 Pinemill Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Craftsmen Home Improvement5323 Mulhauser Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- Creative Invites and Events118 W Benson Street
- Creative Paver INC1131 Windsail Cv
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Crockett Home Improvement LLCPO Box 1413
- Cullen Electric Inc948 Old State Route 74
- CURRY ELECTRIC INC533 Old State Route 74
- Calliditas Construction
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- DEA Electric LLC.14 Jerri Ct
- Decorating Den Erika Lee683 A Merdiana Circle
Cold Ring, Kentucky
- Decorating Den Interiors7817 Meyers Rd
- DESIGN RITE SPRINKLER CO INC5989 Meijer Dr STE 8
- DGM Transformations2000 Hudson Ave.
- Diaz Repairs & Home Improvements LLC
- Dietrich Electric7439 Jerry Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- DLM Home Solutions LLC3066 Brookwood Dr
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- DRH Electric IncPO Box 322
Kings Mills, Ohio
- Drust Landscape Management4247 Webster Ave
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- ElectricMasters339 Pleasant St
- EMAC Lighting10805 Seabiscuit CT
- EMMCOL SERVICES LLC9259 MCKINNEY RD
- EMSW Construction, LLC4089 Sharon Pk ln
- Entec Electric LLC5546 Silverpoint Dr
- Espel Contracting Inc.1900 Sky Meadow Dr
- ETECH KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING1005 SCHIFF AVE
- Evans Electric Co, IncPO Box 122
- Eads Fence Co Inc