Hayes Electric Services Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

9757 Whispering Way

Alexandria, KY 41001

Residential and commercial electrical service company which stands behind their work and takes pride in customer service. I started my business with the idea that affordable, knowledgable, and honest business practices will lead me to long term business relationships with all customers. I am the only employee but I look forward to one day expanding and branching out into other markets. I have been in the electrical business for 15 years now and have aquired all the licenses needed to conduct business. I am fully insured and professional. Up front pricing is available upon your request. I thank you for your consideration and look forward to servicing your electrical needs....

04/17/2020

Darin M.

Chris was awesome. They got out here the next day and trouble-shot and fixed all issues at a reasonable price. 10/10 review.

Description of Work
New Fixture installed, new switches installed, Trouble-shooting

03/15/2020

Karen D.

It went beautifully. The job was completely successfully.

Description of Work
A breaker in the electrical box needed to be replaced because a bedroom had lost all use of its outlets.

02/24/2020

Don W.

Keith and his team were very professional and efficient, I will absolutely keep them in mind for any future electric projects we have. They did a fantastic job with our panel replacement and service upgrade, made it all extremely simple for us. Scheduling was easy, there were no hidden costs or fees, and worth repeating, they were all very professional on all phone calls and the time the team spent here. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Breaker panel and service upgrade

07/11/2019

Michael J A.

The fellow from Hayes Electric was very knowledgeable, agreeable and explained everything as he went ... giving me several options as to how it could/should be done. It took a couple of hours and its cost was within my budget.

Description of Work
I needed at 240V 20AMP circuit run from the Service Panel to a new outlet for a through-the-wall A/C unit in my garage.

Category electrician

Thank you for taking [Member Information Removed] time to post a review of our services. We appreciate your business.

03/16/2019

tom H.

Showed up on time, his quote was exact and very professional. Excellent Job!

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan and junction boxes installed and relocated

03/15/2019

alan A.

John did a nice neat job and the price was the same as Kieth told me on the phone.

Description of Work
Replaced receptacle box and put on a new dryer cord.

02/15/2019

Kathy B.

Very professional, very reasonably priced and a very trustworthy and professional young man

Description of Work
Breaker panel replaced

01/09/2019

Vanessa H.

Kieth did a great job. Not only was he responsive to my first call, but was here when he said he'd be, was very knowledgable and considerate of our property. It was a complicated fixture to put together and install and it looks fantastic. He also made sure every step of the way to ask our opinion and confirm with us before doing something we later might not like (e.g. height of the chandelier - there were multiple extenders that could be used). We just had the room painted and he was super careful to not damage the new paint on the ceiling and elsewhere. We have hired Hayes Electric 2 times before this and will not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Replace, put together and hang a new Chandelier

12/04/2018

Nollie C.

Keith and Shawn did a great job and showed interest in the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Outlets added to kitchen. Wiring for ducted exhaust fan.

06/17/2018

jodi S.

I had a previous quote that was very high. I then got a second quote from Keith Hayes. He worked around some of the costly issues (ordered a panel compatible with my existing breakers, etc) and came in at half the price of the other company. The work was great, the workers were timely and considerate, and Keith came back to do a final inspection with me to ensure it was "OK". It was OK and I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
I had my electrical service upgraded (and panel replaced) to accommodate installation of a tankless water heater.

06/13/2018

Charles M.

The men arrived on time and once I reviewed it with them, they pointed out any potential issues and got started. They completed the work quickly, reviewed it with me, cleaned up and left. Very professional.

Description of Work
add lighting and activate old plugs

06/07/2018

Eric S.

Needed new electric for a larger AC. Did a great Great job!

Description of Work
New electric for larger ac.

05/24/2018

Yvonne W.

Keith was on time (even early), professional and lowered the meter base. He then showed me exactly what he had done .He had stopped by previously and explained to me what had to be done in order to have the new smart meter installed. Apparently, this is an issue with underground wires that have sunk over the years and caused issues with the electric boxes, which are now being replaced. Everything went great, and I will definitely use Keith for any electrical issues in the future.

Description of Work
Before a smart meter could be installed, I had to have the electrical box moved due to a sunken underground. The block was broken in the meter base and the old meter could not be removed until the service was cut off at the padmount transformer.

05/22/2018

BRIAN M.

I called Keith to set up a time to come and look at the project. He met me the next day and emailed me an estimate the following day. Keith was able to work around my schedule and completed the electrical rough in work in two days. Keith was able to set up temporary lighting so the drywall crew could do their work better. Keith came back once the drywall and paint was done and finished the electrical work. I made a few changes along the way and Keith and his crew were able to accommodate my requests. This is the fourth time I have used Hayes Electric and will continue to do so. Keith goes out of his way to make sure you receive quality work and customer service!!

Description of Work
completed wiring for finishing basement

Category electrician, lighting, phone wiring, home remodeling

04/30/2018

Dean A.

They arrived very close to their stated time, they had all needed materials, and did the work efficiently. And they went beyond to correct the old sub-code wiring installation at no extra charge, no questions asked. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace fluorescent ceiling lights

03/26/2018

Nick B.

Kieth was responsive and easy to reach from the beginning of the process. The technician showed up on time and communicated with me as soon as he realized the work would take a little longer than originally anticipated. At the end of the day, we were very pleased with the work done and have already recommeneded Hayes Electrical Services to two other neighbors that are looking.

Description of Work
Removal of exposed knob & tube wiring

03/21/2018

BARBARA L.

They got my job scheduled right away and the work was done on time and as promised. They charged me slightly less than the two other quotes I had gotten previously for the work. Overall, I am very pleased with Hughes and will definitely hire them again for all my electrical work.

Description of Work
Replaced a bathroom fan with a fan/light combination.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

12/13/2017

Alicia H.

Great. The 2 service techs were very professional. They worked for about 5-6 hours. Had to go through the attic. Made some mess but not a huge concern (would recommend drop clothing if you have this done). They were very quick to do an estimate and got us on the schedule promptly.

Description of Work
We had 4 recessed lights put into the ceiling of our living room.

11/27/2017

Kim J.

Work was completed in a timely mannor

Description of Work
Replaced 2 bathroom exhaust fans.

11/06/2017

Taylor C.

I got a number of quotes for an installation of a ceiling fan in a bedroom that had no light/fan fixture and Keith was the most competitively priced and even more, he spent the time answering all of my questions via email. His responsiveness left me feeling confident that his crew would be the best ones for the job and they did not disappoint. They arrived when they said they would and finished up in just a few hours. He even gave a ballpark quote before he left of some other work we would like done in the future. I plan on hiring Keith for my future electrician needs.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation and some minor rewiring in a bedroom

10/28/2017

MARGIE D.

Fantastic!! Keith Hayes is wonderful! This is the second time he has helped us and he is extremely professional and very nice :-)) We are going to put outdoor lighting around our house this next Spring and Keith will be our man!

Description of Work
We needed an upgraded transformer for our doorbell.

09/18/2017

Angela D.

Great. Keith is super nice and was on time and completed all work in a timely manner. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
4 outlets behind TV

Category electrician

thank you for the great review on our services.

09/13/2017

Mark H.

They were punctual and professional. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans and hard wired smoke detectors throughout the house.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Thank you for the great review on our services.

08/31/2017

Kevin S.

Don't hire this company for a time and material job. The job took way too long for a straight forward job and the price for materials was outrages. Get a quote for the job from this company upfront; otherwise, the job could take longer than necessary and who knows what they will justify for materials price.

Description of Work
Add a circuit, 55 feet of wire and range outlet. Add a circuit, 51 feet of line and refrigerator outlet. All wire run from circuit box located in unfinished basement to kitchen located above unfinished basement. All wire following same path of existing wire path in unfinished basement.

Category electrician

To clarify the reason for the cost on the job will explain. Customer asked for a verbal quote over the phone for the cost of installing a 50 amp range circuit, which we did using his explanation of what the job would require. Verbal quote was $275- $350 range. Upon arrival we discovered that we would have to route the wiring through the joists of the unfinished basement which would require drilling holes through each joist and pulling wire through each and everyone of them, not run the wire on bottom of joists using zip ties to secure it to other wiring and water lines. We are professionals and have to follow code. This was explained to the customer with no happy resolution. In addition to the original quoted price we installed an addition circuit for the kitchen and removed an abandoned plug and properly terminated it. We actually lowered the price from the original invoice and tried to work with the customer. Cost of job was spot on for the work that was completed. This review on our company is not a true reflection of us.....READ OTHER REVIEWS, if we were truly unfair then there would be many other complaints, which there are not.

08/19/2017

Louis F.

Fantastic service and prices compared to other electrical companies. Keith at Hayes electric was great. Knew exactly what he was doing with no haggling pricing. I HIGHLY recommend Hayes electric!!! I will call him always with my Electrical needs. Thanks Keith!!

Description of Work
New ceiling fan installation & outlets.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

thanks for the awesome review on our services. we look forward to having you as a customer for the years to come

LUX Landscape Lighting

The right outdoor lighting transforms your property. At LUX Landscape Lighting, we design and install intricate, stunning architectural lighting portraits that add character to your home or business. With our comprehensive understanding of energy and control systems, and years of experience designing and installing landscape lighting systems, we guarantee you’ll be delighted with the new look of your property.

God Is Good Painting and Remodeling LLC

Our business specializes on Interior and exterior painting as well as anything do with remodeling the home

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi

CE64214
    Kentucky
    Kentucky Department of Housing, Buildings, and Construction
    12/31/2016
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Service & Panel upgrades, circuits added, troubleshoot & repair, phone, data, cable tv install, landscape lighting, lighting repair, surge supression, electrical maintenance, ceiling fans installed, room addition wiring.

Electronics repair