What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Springboro, OH
There are 25 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Springboro
- Emes Lawn Care & Snow Removal LLCExcellent- crew is very friendly and professional! Extremely happy with the limestone paths they made. My yard now looks more than amazing! Recently had them back to winterize the yard and do leaf removal. They came in with blower backpacks and sucked up all the leaves! I wouldn't consider another company for my landscaping needs read less
- LAWN BUTLERS LLCI hired Rob and his crew to remove the exorbitant amount of leaves that accumulate on my lawn and they did not disappoint! Rob was very responsive to my request for a quote and very fair in my dealings with him. Once he discovered that I am a disabled veteran and unable to keep up with the removal on my own, he offered me a discount that made his services all the better. We had an original appointment set and when their schedule cleared up they came out a day early in order to beat the rain. They even got the leaves out of the gutter wells that surround my lower level. The services was above and beyond what I could have possibly expected. Rob gave me an honest assessment of my collection needs and I do not feel like he was quoting unnecessary services or trying to swindle me in anyway. 10/10 would recommend to any and all read less
- Emes Lawn Care & Snow Removal LLCI contacted the company through angies list, they returned an email promptly stating someone would be calling me. Shortly after, I received a call from their very kind bubbly and professional representative. They scheduled a time and date to come out to my home. They arrived on time! The guy was very knowledgeable and detailed with the quote. We signed the statement. The time came for the crew to do the work. Beautiful! My yard looks fantastic! I told them that they will always have my business. We are very pleased with Emes Lawncare read less
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesWe used Chris Pope and his crew to do a yard clean up as a Chistmas gift for our family in Cincinnati. He came in and trimmed, pruned, weeded, raked, spread bark and hauled away debris. Our son-in-law said it was the best Christmas gift ever! The yard was transformed. Chris was thorough, effecient, and reasonably priced. We are very pleased with Chris Pope's service and would certainly use him again read less
- Emes Lawn Care & Snow Removal LLCWork: Came out quickly. Did a fairly good job getting the yard cleaned up. Couple of minor issues. They moved the leaves out to the street for local pickup. Not a huge deal but was expecting the leaves gone. Only cut a portion of the yard because the mower wouldn't fit through the fence. Fair enough but had a issue with billing explained below. Price: This job was billed hourly, per person on the job site. 4 People onsite but they only charged for 3. Job took about 3- 3.5 hours to complete. Which feels long considering the size of the property and the size of the team. At roughly $120/hour that adds up. Again considering the leaves weren't taken and dumped. But moved to the front of the property and onto the street. Billing: This is where the lower score comes in. Appears I was charged for half the mowing when only the front was cut which accounts for about 15% of the yard. No reduction in price for moving leaves for local pickup and not having to pay to dump. Invoice is not itemized breaking down the hours for work completed. So it's hard to confirm other than some quick math. Unclear how to pay them on the invoice. Turns out you pay through their website. The only method accepted is credit card and they charge you a 4% surcharge to pay via credit card. This doesn't sound like much but when you are doing lawncare and it's a large cost, this charge to pay your bill can grow very quickly. Even at just a modest amount of work done, the surcharge to pay them was about $20 read less
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesEverything went very well. The yard had become a real jungle, and over the space of a few days it was all taken care of. Everyone was professional, up front about the cost, prompt, and thorough. I am thinking of setting up a monthly or bi-monthly schedule starting in the spring to avoid the jungle issue again. They were great read less
- Molinaro Property ServicesIt went great! They did a great job! The price was perfect.I would hire them again next year. Cost: $100
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesAfter a few delays due to equipment issues the work was performed in one day, The workers were polite and helpful and did a great job of cleaning up and clearing the debris. They worked all day in very hot weather with only a short break.
- LTD LANDSCAPES INCThere were a LOT of leaves accumulated on our lawn & it didn’t seem like an easy job—but the workers got them well cleared out & made our lawn look SO nice! The price can’t be beat.
- Lebanon Lawn & LandscapeZach was great from start to finish with our project. He worked on the design elements , plant selection and overusing the instal. Highly recommend him and his company
Leaf Removal Services in Springboro
- Business Description:Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are! read lessRecent Review:This firm does not do this sort of work.Vernon F.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:We used Chris Pope and his crew to do a yard clean up as a Chistmas gift for our family in Cincinnati. He came in and trimmed, pruned, weeded, raked, spread bark and hauled away debris. Our son-in-law said it was the best Christmas gift ever! The yard was transformed. Chris was thorough, effecient, and reasonably priced. We are very pleased with Chris Pope's service and would certainly use him again. read lessbill h.
- Business Description:At Blades to Petals we focus on customer service and customer satisfaction. We offer a large range of lawn care and landscaping options to meet our customers specific needs.Recent Review:The service was great. They arrived on time and were very knowledgeable.Sean H.
- Business Description:Creech's Lawn & Landscape is a full-service locally owned and operated retail Garden Center offering landscape, irrigation, hardscape, and lawn care services. Since 1988 we have been designing, installing, and maintaining beautiful outdoor environments for families and businesses in the greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas. All of our services are customizable and we will design a solution to meet both your budget and needs. From design and installation, to care and maintenance, Creech’s is th.. read lessRecent Review:We needed to connect our patio to our deck stairs and lower concrete patio. We also had a steep slope we needed a stair-type solution to. Jake came out and went over the details with us. We decided to replace the current square concrete block patio under the pergola with a round paver patio that connected everything. Jake also recommended a large natural stone block stair to deal with the slope. After getting the estimate we were pleased and went ahead and paid the half up-front to get it on the books. They were able to start only a couple months later and spent a good week working on the project. The old patio was torn down and the blocks carefully stacked. Yard damage was minimized and a very nice patio and path was built. The initial stairs connecting to the concrete patio wasn't exactly what we wanted, and Jake had it rebuilt with no complaints and no additional cost. We are extremely pleased with how everything turned-out, and would definitely recommend them read lessGreg W.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Trim and remove trees stump grinding storm damage clean upRecent Review:it went very well!!! We had some errands to run and lunch to have and by the time we returned the job was all complete and no debris left. We were thrilled with the job done in the timeframe completed. Also, when considering this task, Steve was here in a timely manner to provide an estimate as he said he would. I will use them again!! read lessdanny m.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha.. read lessRecent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his office read lessAlmas K.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfying read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:Clearview Construction LLC. is a company specializing in custom roofing (shingle, slate, tile, rubber, metal roofing, gutter repair, box gutter, chimney flashing) while also providing multiple other construction services (interior/exterior painting, drywall, drywall finishing, carpentry, flooring) With an owner who has been providing quality roofing and remodeling services for the last ten years read lessRecent Review:I just had my roof replaced by Clearview Construction and I was so impressed with the professionalism. I was able to get it covered by insurance due to the storms we’ve been having. The workers asked if the dogs had a chance to go to the bathroom before they had got started 😊 While working the conversation among the crew was light hearted and clean. The Project Manager Jeremy came by to keep me informed of their progress and did a final inspection of their work at the end and made sure to see if I had any questions or concerns. My roof was completed in 2 days and the cleanup was done to the point you can’t tell construction was ever done. There was a spot the mulch was moved while they were working and it was put back and smoothed over as if it had never been touched! I will be using them for now on � read lessNichole F.
- Business Description:We will help ensure that plants, flowers and trees stay strong and healthy, allowing you to enjoy them for many seasons. Maintenance plans include regular grass mowing, trimming and weed whacking, edging, and blowing off all hard surfaces so that clients are left with a pristine looking manicured lawn each week. Seasonal maintenance packages include more thorough treatments to prepare your landscape features for summer or winter conditions. Spring clean ups include deadheading flowers, pruni.. read lessRecent Review:They were very quick to let me know that they do not service my area. I appreciated their quick response and honesty.Mike S.
- Business Description:Absolute GreenScapes is an Award Winning Landscaping business with over 30 years combined experience in designing, installing and delivering landscaping materials for any project you have. We are all hands on and have consultants who can help you walk through the process from the start to completion of you project. Call me today read lessRecent Review:After I received a quote and scheduled the work. Nate and his buddy with the front-end loader and stump-grinder (friends since they were 5–talk about integrity!) arrived on time, assessed the situation, and got right to work. It was a difficult, dirty job, but they did it—and did a thorough clean-up of all of the debris. I’m so happy I found Nate Blanton’s Absolute Greenscapes on Angie’s List! A word of advice: Don’t plant ornamental grasses in your landscaping, but if you do, call Absolute Greenscapes to rescue you read lessPatricia G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Spring Valley
- West Carrollton
- South Lebanon
- Kings Mills
- Liberty Township
- New Lebanon
leaf removal services in Springboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- A-BETTERLAWN CARE5457 ELKCREEK RD.
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- Able Hauling, Inc990 Sanders Dr.
- Above All Lawn Care LLCPO Box 8027
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Bills Construction6451 Todd Dr
- All Seasons Landscaping3732 Charterwood Ct.
- Amboy Property Services2201 Winton St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Arbor Farm4601 N State Route 741
- A & D LawnCare
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- BCF Lawn & LandscapePO Box 50
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Berg Enterprises LLC2684 Swngs Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Blades to PetalsPO Box 683
- Blakeley Roofing7754 Cove View Dr
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Building Character LLC5406 Downey Ridge Rd
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- Bzak Landscaping931 Round Bottom Rd
- B&M Construction
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- CC Excavating1586 Cantebury Lane
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Christophersons lawn & landscaping 7738 Shalamar Dr
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Cincinnati-Columbus Roofing and Construction6229 Skyline Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJG Property Services8079 Travis Ct
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- Clearview Construction LLCpo box 112283
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Covered Bridge Landscaping5645 Schoolhouse Ct.
West Chester, Ohio
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- CB'S Fence & Decks
- Dandy Handy Man Services5989 Bagdad Dr
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- DB Lawn & Landscape IncPO Box 58677
- DGC5320 Hilgeford Dr
- Dreamscapes Unlimited2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Dynasty Lawn Care & Mulching115 Eagle Ridge Dr
- Dandy Handy Man Services
- Eckert Siding & Remodeling1865 Garrett House Ln
- Eddie's Lawn And Landscaping LLC8431 Clyo Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ENTERPRISE LANDSCAPING & TREE MANAGEMENT5964 Roan Rd
- Environments Service GroupPO Box 17921
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- EPIC Landscape and Design LLC.2224 Feldman Ave
- Ez lawn an landscape4200 shayler creek dr
- Eckert Siding & Remodeling
- George's Tree & Landscaping Services7468 Butler Warren Rd
- Gonzalez Lawn Services, LLCPO Box 443
West Chester, Ohio
- Green Thumb Landscaping370 Leather Leaf Lane
- GREENLON LAWN CARE SERVICES1920 LOSANTIVILLE AVE
- GROUNDSCAPE MAINTENANCE7676 County Road 25 A
Tipp City, Ohio
- GROUNDTAKERS INC6229 KINCAID RD
- George's Tree & Landscaping Services
- Hall's Lawn Care1426 Greenbush West Rd
- Handy Headlee's Home RepairP.O. Box 76592
- Happy Blades LLC10 Royal Dr
- Hardymans lawn and landscaping3045 n st rt 42
- Harrison's Pro Tree LLC3387 Shaker Rd
- Hayes Tree Service5859 Messmer Hill
- Heitmeyer Handyman5394 Autumn Wood
- Here 2 Help Handyman Services4407 Yacht Haven Way
West Chester, Ohio
- Higher Standards Landscaping216 Cleveland Ave
- Hillside Lawn Care138 Shadow Lake
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Hometown P & R426 2nd Street
- Hall's Lawn Care
- Image Landscape and Property Preservation LLC547 Franklin St.
- Image Landscape and Property Preservation LLC
- Jake of All Trades Lawn Care & Landscaping Svcs.6710 Montgomery Road
- JDS Service Company637 Neave St
- JGW Lawn Care262 Brookforest Drive
- Johnny's Brush Removal & Tree Service3226 Navaho Street
- Johnson Construction & Services4497 Katie lane
- Jones Handy Man11108 St Rt 73
New Vienna, Ohio
- Jts Lawncare,LLC923 Don Victor Dr
- Junk King Cincinnati11430 Gondola St
- Jake of All Trades Lawn Care & Landscaping Svcs.
- KENDRICK & O'DELL LANDSCAPING INC6396 LICKING PIKE
- Kenney Home Services LLCP.O. Box 168
- Kenwood Tree And Mulch1115 Selma Rd
- Kingdom Gate Construction100 W Market ST
- Kissel Landscaping10660 Evandale Drive
- KPS Architecture & LandscapeP.O. Box 181287
- KENDRICK & O'DELL LANDSCAPING INC