Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Sidney, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Sidney
- McCarty's MasonryAbove and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A read less
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick read less
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates read less
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
Masonry Contractors in Sidney
- Business Description:Since 1998 my company has served the Dayton, Troy and Piqua, Ohio areas with honesty and integrity. Being a locally owned and operated company, I strongly believe that we have a responsibility to provide each and every customer with a level of service that is second to none. Our attention to detail is reflected in each of our projects as well as in our A+ rating and certification from the BBB. If you are looking for a new fireplace, insert or freestanding stove or if you simply need your exis.. read lessRecent Review:I hired them to sweep the chimneys for my fireplace and woodburning stove. A tech arrived on time and was pleasant. However he admitted he was new to the company and industry and after looking at the fireplace and woodburning stove informed me that he was not familiar with the two systems and could not do the work. He took pictures and told me his boss- the company owner- would call me the following week to set a time for a more experienced person to do the work. They never called. I called twice and left messages that were not returned. I appreciate the fact the tech did not try and do the job he was not comfortable with and mess something up. However very disappointed they did not call back or at least return my calls. I guess they were not interested since it was a more challenging job read lessBRIAN D.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F.. read lessRecent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeable read lessPaula S.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issues read lessDaniel C.
- Business Description:50+ year General ContractorRecent Review:Just a heads up to anyone interested in any type of home improvement...We had Evans Home Improvement out of Celina Ohio work on our house roof and barn roof and did a great job! It didn't take them long at all and were very courteous and cleaned up their mess afterwards read lessAnnette E.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price read lessRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience ever read lesscurtis h.
- Business Description:R&J construction is working hard for you we provide masonry concrete and most outdoor projects we have been in business for 10 years and are a small company owned and operated
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Fort Loramie
- Jackson Center
- De Graff
- Saint Paris
- New Bremen
- New Knoxville
- Pleasant Hill
- Russells Point
- Maria Stein
masonry contractors in Sidney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 123 Fixed
- 123 Fixed
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- B & A Masonry
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- Doctor Flue, inc.
- KOSKA MASONRY35400 CLAY BANK RD
- KOSKA MASONRY
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC5941 Riber Rd
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc