A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Sidney, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Sidney
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCFive Star did an excellent job. They were efficient and professional, as well as reasonably priced.
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions installed our vinyl fence that we absolutely love! We hired them to come back and pressure wash for us, and was positively satisfied with all aspects. Thanks for a great job!
- Dave's FenceThe salesman who appraises the job was always so friendly and took the time to answer all my questions via e-mail, text or call. It doesn't take long to have someone calling back after calling the company. The fencing is commercial grade which is important to me so hopefully it will be strong during hurricane season read less
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read less
- Peerless FencingGreat job guys! Wow, was the only thing that we could say after it was finished. Great guys that do great work, fast. Always appreciate a straight shooter and will definitely be hiring again!
- Cincy Fence RepairService was great and price too. All my little doggies are safe. Fence looks wonderful. Thank you again for a job well done will call again.
- On the Fence IncThis has to be one of the best experiences in working with a contracted service company. From the very first meeting in person, communication was excellent. My husband and I were doing a lot of work on a newly purchased home so the work and funds needed to be budgeted among all of the contractors. OTF was willing to do part of the work originally requested and re-negotiated the original quote. A date was set for installation, just so happened it was the first bitter cold day with lots of heavy snow. The "installer" was there as scheduled with all of the equipment and materials dropped off separately. I would not say I change my mind often but as the snow flew, I looked at the color of the chain link fence I had ordered, and knew it was not right (it was my choice of color not their suggested choice). I panicked and decided to just ask the contractor if there was anything to be done about this. Calmly he (as it turns out he was the owner) said give me a few minutes (it is now really snowing with predictions only to get worse over the next few days). The fence color had been a special order so a restocking fee would apply and the new choice was a heavier gauge (small increase). Great but that did not help the owner who now had to deal with all the fencing, cement, and other materials lying on the ground and the loss of a day's work. Without a trace of rancor or impatience he moved all of it into the garage and said he would get back (a day is needed for setting cement and then another for the fence installation). I returned a few days later to find it all done and looking great. It was beyond a good experience working with the On the Fence folks, would recommend them over and over again read less
- MORGAN FENCE COWe were moving from the Blue Ash/Kenwood area of Cincinnati to the outskirts of Hillsboro, where we are now. Because he takes such pride in his work, we didn't have a worry that he would be installing while we would be on the road between Cincy and Hillsboro. He is not the type of person who needs to be watched. Once Mr. Morgan began our fence, he was finished in three days with only one helper on the first two days and none on the third. The gate was the only item installed on the third day, and this was because Mr. Morgan constructed it from scratch. The fence is functional and beautiful. The gate is fantastic. We highly recommend Mr. Morgan's work. He was particular about the fence installation; he was professional in his approach and still maintained a friendly attitude read less
- Strait-Line FencingResponse to my inquiry = fastQuotation given = reasonably timed and reasonably pricedDate given for work to be completed = goodTimeliness of completion date being kept = perfectFollowup after work was done to ensure no problems = great Overall experience, very satisfied.
- Strait-Line FencingIt went well, for the most part. They had neglected to find out where the cable and phone lines were buried. But, they had them repaired. The fence looks fabulous, however!
Fencing Contractors in Sidney
- Business Description:At Decks and Beyond we specialize in decks, fences, garages, sheds, and pole barns. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and can help you every step of the way. No job is too big or too small for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it for over 25 years now! read lessRecent Review:Decks and Beyond did a professional job. After an issue with communication, Russ Miller contacted us immediately, listened to my issues and came through with resolving them quickly. After that minor issue was resolved, the work done was great and we were very pleased. We would recommend them read lessHeather D.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Ryan and his crew (David&Goliath) did a wonderful job. They are easy to communicate with, gave me a fair quote (I got several), and completed the project on time. They replaced a 15 year-old fence that was falling apart between my neighbor's house and mine. It was a bit of a tricky project because of the ground leveling, and a big tree that had to be dealt with, but Ryan helped devise and execute a plan to make it work. Anyone having fence issues that require some creativity and out-of-the-box thinking give them a call read lessRobin R.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special read lessRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read lessJenny K.
- Business Description:50+ year General ContractorRecent Review:Just a heads up to anyone interested in any type of home improvement...We had Evans Home Improvement out of Celina Ohio work on our house roof and barn roof and did a great job! It didn't take them long at all and were very courteous and cleaned up their mess afterwards read lessAnnette E.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:I am the owner-operator of Big Foot builder's LLC. Our services are Decks, Fence's, Pole barn's, Garages, Room Additions, Wood Retaining walls and small wood projects (picnic tables, wishing wells, wood backhoes and many more) read lessRecent Review:Good communication skills. Prompt and professional. Explained all issues quickly. I will refer them to everyone looking for great craftsmen. Cleaned up after themselves every day. Very happy!Jenny C.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:As a team Peerless Fencing strives to meet all requirements and expectations of every customer. We take pride in each project, asking specific questions to understand exactly what you as a customer desire. Then we carefully select the right product to meet our customer's specifications. We plan and execute our projects thoroughly so that our customers realize the benefits and beauty of the fence they envisioned. Our entire team is committed to providing you with a product that will provide ad.. read lessRecent Review:The new fence has been up almost a month now their was a few small quality problems that still haven’t been resolved and they won’t return our calls and their voicemail box is full so you can’t leave a message. One gate is already sagging also read lessRabecca C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Fort Loramie
- Jackson Center
- De Graff
- Saint Paris
- New Bremen
- New Knoxville
- Pleasant Hill
- Russells Point
- Maria Stein
fence companies in Sidney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- cs custom kitchens baths & more
- KST Home Improvement839 Vernon Heights Blvd
- KST Home Improvement
- Maple Valley Fence2447 Township Road 183
- Mason Co260 Depot Ct SE
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- mike and johns remodeling2262 fillmans bottom rd sw
Port Washington, Ohio
- MORGAN FENCE CO742 n high st
- Mr Carpenter916 Broadway Ave
- Maple Valley Fence
- Norris construction
- Norris construction
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Handyman Service19670 Graham Rd
- Tom's Lawn & Landscape18450 Johnston Rd
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc