YETI Construction Inc

Founded undefined • With Angi since July 2014

Tampa Bay's #1 Residential and Commercial Contractor, specialist in Kitchen & Bathroom renovations, Windows and Additions. YETI Construction brings Quality Craftsmanship, Cleanliness, and clear Communication to your door. We take pride in striving to understand each and every one of our clients' needs throughout the construction process. A remodel and renovation can sometimes feel daunting, but the entire YETI Team helps clients feel stress-free throughout process. We provide FREE in home consultations and FREE estimate proposals. YETI Construction is fully licensed and insured construction firm. State License #CBC1259927...

A Service Provider's profile image

+70 more images

home builder2020
Fully customized modern style home
Modern Custom project

home builder

2020

home remodeling (64)drywall (33)interior painting (30)plumbers (24)tile installation (22)woodworking (20)electrician (20)lighting (17)flooring (17)door installation (12)general contractors (12)cabinet makers (12)

08/01/2022

Daniel H.

Yeti was great. Only company who would do a single window replacement. Very reasonable cost and got it done within a few months. Very satisfied. Bruce Lee is great. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a single window

Category egress windows

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

07/31/2022

Ney S.

These guys were the lowest priced of 3 estimates and by a worthwhile amount. I was actually hesitant at first since the job required the removal of siding and 2 very hard to access dormers. I figured the lower price had strings attached. But everything being so expensive these days I decided to give it a shot. Am so glad I did! They are top notch and all windows & doors were up when promised! They crew arrived on time and are are very friendly and professional. Bruce will show as the work is progressing to check up on the work and the finishing touches. Windows and doors are of great quality. My house looks like new again and I'm already noticing my AC works less. Couldn't be happier with Yeti Const. and I plan to use them for my next project , kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Replaced 22 windows, French Door & 2 doors

Category replacement windows, fireplaces, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

04/01/2022

Jeromy G.

Having a remodel done in your home while living there is challenging at best. One of the keys to a positive experience is the communication and professionalism of the contractor you hire. We couldn’t have had a more positive experience with Yeti Construction. Extremely professional crew, next level communication and attention to detail you just can’t find anymore. Do yourself a favor and hire Yeti. This company stands at a level you simply will not find anywhere else.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel/house/doors and windows

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, egress windows, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, fireplaces, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Review for YETI Construction Inc - 9347 DENTON AVE, Hudson, FL - 39681758

02/10/2022

Denise M.

We are extremely happy with the quality of workmanship and overall experience. They were professional, knowledgeable and We never felt like our project wasn’t important to them. We will definitely recommend Yeti construction.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom, flooring, finish work, windows

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, remodeling, fireplaces, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

09/27/2021

Bill F.

We have hired Yeti for several projects over the past few years, and they continue to do fantastic work. They are on time and schedule, no surprises with budget, clean and professional. I'm extremely impressed with how clean they leave a worksite at the end of each day. Special shout out to Monte, Monte, Gywn, Angie and Chuck. Great team, great product and I'll definately be hiring them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Added a covered porch. Poured footers, installed roof, gutters, wrapped poles and installed and amazing ceiling with lights.

Category concrete repair, decks, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, roofing, home builders, woodworking, mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

07/21/2021

Kathleen L.

It was a wonderful experience working with YETI Construction. The entire operation is professional and the job is done right. Every person there is polite, helpful, calm and responsive. Brothers, Monte Jr. and Paul, are highly collaborative and have great vision. The demo crew, which included Monte Sr, was fast and efficient. Their finish work, handled by Angie and Gwyn, is impeccable. I miss having them around! These day you may have to wait for materials to be available, but YETI will keep you apprised of the manufacturers' delays and leave no stone unturned finding the parts you need.

Description of Work
Main bath gut and rebuild

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

01/27/2021

Danielle H.

YETI Construction was an easy 'yes' for me. From the beginning when Monte came to the house to scope out the work, he was honest and treated me like a person. The guys who did the work were respectful, included me in every part of their progress, asked great questions, and took their time to ensure beautiful quality. I won't have to think twice when I need more work done on the house.

Description of Work
Shower Remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

11/06/2020

Carrie Z.

This is the second time Yeti has done remodeling for us. They communicate every day, they are prompt, polite, work very hard, respond to unexpected changes, clean up everything every day on site. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. I can recommend Yeti highly with no reservations.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, bathroom showers x 2 times, bath vanities, laundry room remodel

Category custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/25/2020

Kortni F.

This renovation was a pleasurable experience and we are thrilled with the result! We were reticent after having previous horrible experiences with contractors. A friend of ours had a total house renovation completed by Yeti and we were very impressed with the result. Yeti was assuring and realistic and willing to work with our vision. Hiring them was a great decision. The project was completed on time and on budget. Their approach is very 'can do' which was refreshing. So many details were taken care of below the radar--the complete opposite of our prior reno experiences. We highly recommend. In fact, they are slated to do our next project.

Description of Work
custom home

Category picture framing, roofing, cabinet refacing, mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

09/25/2020

Vicki S.

Wonderful. The 2 guys were extremely polite, cleaned up everything and couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
lighting, door

Category remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

07/20/2020

Chris W.

Working with Yeti Construction was a great choice. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of their work. Monte had creative solutions for some complex problems that came up during my renovation. He also made great design suggestions that made the most of my budget. The entire crew was professional and respectful of my home.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath renovation

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

Review for YETI Construction Inc - 9347 DENTON AVE, Hudson, FL - 38732831

03/10/2020

Linda Y.

Great! They notified me in advance that they would have to start a day later than expected but then stuck to their timeline. Monte and Paul were very easy to work with. Their prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Paiinting, drywall, framing, finish work

Category plumbing, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

01/06/2020

vicki W.

Very well. Had a few complaints, but when I pointed the problems out they took care immediately and threw in extra to make up for the slight inconvenience. Have hired them for a new but smaller project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, laying LVP, CEILING

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

12/17/2019

Lori R.

Could not have gone smoother! A pleasure to do business with.! Timely and reliable. Will be using them again.

Description of Work
tile flooring and kitchen

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

11/25/2019

Catherine & Angelo B.

Fantastic! Reliable, neat, detailed, on schedule. Beautiful work and a great group of workers! Will use them again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2019

Beverly H.

It went very well. The team was punctual always came on time professional & courteous.

Description of Work
Remodel

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

Mark Q.

Very good, we are extremely happy with the work and quality of the work.

Description of Work
remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

michael S.

They did an awesome job,very clean and completed on time

Description of Work
remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Ian P.

Our new bathroom is awesome. Monte & all his crew are amazing, very professional and friendly. The whole project was thorough but relaxed. We have already asked Monte to quote for another project and dont even intend to bother looking for other quotes. Wish we had known about Yeti Construction when we had our kitchen remodeled two years ago. Would absolutely recommend Yeti Construction to everyone.

Description of Work
master bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/12/2019

Susan S.

Yeti remodeled both my main and master baths. Monte, Paul and the entire crew did an amazing job and I could not be happier. They were very easy to work with, communicated with me and both projects came in on budget. I will definitely be calling on this company to renovate my kitchen.

Description of Work
Master and main bath remodels

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

01/16/2019

Arlene M.

Excellent! Professional ! Punctual! Job came in on time with excellent caring work! Very sensitive to our requirements and their performance of details!! I have renovated numerous times but never with any company that cared more, for both time and cleanliness, and Professional diligence to the work required. I would hire them again for any additional work I need done!! Without hesitation!

Description of Work
Total Renovation of home we bought

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, epoxy flooring

12/14/2018

Jose T.

Excellent work on putting my cabinets up. Tks to Monte and Bill for there great work. Will definetly hire again for future work.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Category home remodeling