If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- Ohio Valley PaintersI was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take it.
- All American Pressure Washing LLCIt went well. The time he said he was going to be here, he was on time. The ending results were great. I would recommend him to anyone that needed pressure washing done.
Pressure Washing Services in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Really good spent a long time doing process and it turned out wellKristen G.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor, who currently specializes in external cleaning services. I do not perform lawn care specifically, however, I will perform all other external cleaning needs. 5% Senior or Vet Discount. 5% Cash Discount read lessRecent Review:Wonderful! My house has never looked better. Will be back for more.Myah L.
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavors read lessRecent Review:Went well. Had to touch up a few spots. But, did what I wanted without questioning. The work was exceptional and was nice enough to use the material that I had purchased myself. I will definitely use again.Jacob O.
- Business Description:We are locally owned and operated. The two business owners have between them nearly forty years of painting experience. We treat the homes of others as though they are our own so we place a premium on high quality work and developing healthy customer/business relationships. There are no fees for estimates. The only upfront cost is for material acquisition (i.e. paint). Payment through check or cas read lessRecent Review:I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take it read lessRonni R.
- Business Description:Let me bring your home back to life. I am ready to pressure wash any of your exterior surfaces. Please call or text me today to set up a FREE estimate. I look forward to working for you! Please check out some of the work I’ve done in my gallery. I carry general liability insurance. VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED read lessRecent Review:It went well. The time he said he was going to be here, he was on time. The ending results were great. I would recommend him to anyone that needed pressure washing done.Karen M.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo.. read lessRecent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less Paint read lessLinda R.
- Business Description:Ski contracting has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. With its qualified staff we can provide you with the best service and quality at the best price.Recent Review:Wow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my pictures read lessRenee and Kevin D.
- Business Description:Professional Handyman services,...free estimates.
- Business Description:we have 10 employees 2 trucks 4 trailers summer lawn service equipment all major credit cards are accepted we have a Refer a Friend program that is 10 percent off of your bill if you refer us a friend that hasus do wor read less
- Business Description:McBride's Squeegee Clean is a professional, detail oriented cleaning company. We DO NOT sub-contract ANY of our work, so you rest assured you will receive a courteous ,well-trained technician holding the highest standards of window cleaning and pressure cleaning in the industry.Cost of service varies by job, but ALL estimates are FREE read lessRecent Review:unknownThomas H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
pressure washers in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Pressure Washing LLC235 Williams St
- All American Pressure Washing LLC
- Conway’s Contracting1315 Hoy Rd
- Conway’s Contracting
- Elite Auto Glass113 Lafayette Ave
Moundsville, West Virginia
- Elite Auto Glass
- Ohio Valley Painters247 Charleston Street
- Ohio Valley Painters
- PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall460 Stardust Cir
- PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- R & R Services7 South Kettler
Wheeling, West Virginia
- R & R Services
- Ski Contracting47 B St
- Ski Contracting