From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Wheeling, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Wheeling
- Ohio Valley PaintersI was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take it.
- All American Pressure Washing LLCIt went well. The time he said he was going to be here, he was on time. The ending results were great. I would recommend him to anyone that needed pressure washing done.
Pressure Washing Services in Wheeling
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavorsRecent Review:Went well. Had to touch up a few spots. But, did what I wanted without questioning. The work was exceptional and was nice enough to use the material that I had purchased myself. I will definitely use again.Jacob O.
- Business Description:Let me bring your home back to life. I am ready to pressure wash any of your exterior surfaces. Please call or text me today to set up a FREE estimate. I look forward to working for you! Please check out some of the work I’ve done in my gallery. I carry general liability insurance. VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATEDRecent Review:It went well. The time he said he was going to be here, he was on time. The ending results were great. I would recommend him to anyone that needed pressure washing done.Karen M.
- Business Description:We are locally owned and operated. The two business owners have between them nearly forty years of painting experience. We treat the homes of others as though they are our own so we place a premium on high quality work and developing healthy customer/business relationships. There are no fees for estimates. The only upfront cost is for material acquisition (i.e. paint). Payment through check or casRecent Review:I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take itRonni R.
- Business Description:Ski contracting has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. With its qualified staff we can provide you with the best service and quality at the best price.Recent Review:Wow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my picturesRenee and Kevin D.
- Business Description:From A to Z if you can think it, we can do it. We are a small family owned business with 32 years experience in general contracting, and a combined amount of over 100 years of experience ready to serve you, in whatever form it takes. We are hard working , energetic, and willing to go the extra mile to excel at whatever task is at handRecent Review:Horrible. Bathroom was torn apart and not completed from three months ago.Myra P.
- Business Description:Pressure Washing Services Licensed and Insured
- Business Description:Our company is set up to tackle a vast array of different jobs. Our machine produces hot water and steam, so the capability of cutting through tough grease and grime in a timely manner is greatly improved. We can efficiently clean anything from residential houses, decks, and concrete driveways, to large commercial buildings, parking garages, and even stadiums. No job is too small or too large. We also have the capability of capturing our waste runoff which keeps us compliant with local and st..
- Business Description:We are family owned and oprated roofing company for 25 years. 24/7 emergency services, senior discount and competitive prices.Recent Review:Thief and liar. No integrity or class at all.Jame D.
- Business Description:We are a small team of 2 disabled veterans who complete all the work. We offer specials monthly. Let the home enhancer take care of all your pressure washing needs.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 39 years. We have 7 full time employees and a few part time in the spring and summer. We accept cash, checks and all credit cards. Discounts for seniors and veterans. Free online or phone estimatesRecent Review:This was our second time using John's service. We are very happy with the job he and his crew does. We find the cost reasonable also. <br />Joy D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- West Liberty
- West Alexander
- Saint Clairsville
- Powhatan Point
pressure washers in Wheeling
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Pressure Washing LLC235 Williams St
- All American Pressure Washing LLC
- Blue Sphere Painting, LLC440 Good Drive
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Blue Sphere Painting, LLC
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Elite Auto Glass113 Lafayette Ave
Moundsville, West Virginia
- Elite Auto Glass
- Ohio Valley Painters247 Charleston Street
- Ohio Valley Painters
- Professional Lawn Care, Corp.788 Melbourne St Shipping_Receiving - Rear
- Professional Lawn Care, Corp.
- R & R Services7 South Kettler
Wheeling, West Virginia
- R & R Services
- Ski Contracting47 B St
- Ski Contracting
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Tennant Pressure Washing1407 Charles Street
Wellsburg, West Virginia
- Total construction services 722 Maple St
- Tri-State Industrial Cleaning Service LLC4651 CR-17
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Two Brothers Lawn Care122 Kennard Ave
- T & SC Services