Keeping an eye out for these warning signs can help determine whether you need new gutters. If you notice rust, cracks, or other imperfections in your gutters, it could be time to make the call.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Portsmouth, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Portsmouth
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLCFree estimate. Fair pricing. Quality work completed. Even completed job early and excellent clean-up. Crew very hard working and courteous. I will use them again when it is time for siding replacement.
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLCThey did a great job, on time, professional, responsive and final cost under the estimate. Highly recommend them for all your roofing needs!
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLCcrew came, knew what they were doing & got it done. another crew still has to come to put gutters on
- AA Roofing and Remodeling LLCGreat. Showed up when promised and finish roof in one day & put new gutters up a couple days later.
- Topping Painting/Gutters PlusThey did a great job, it looks great. They were very professional and polite. Everything went as planned. I would definitely recommend them, in fact my neighbor has already used them since.
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLCThey had the supplies delivered ahead of time. They showed up on time. Stuck with the roofing job every day until it was completed. Workmanship was excellent. Attention to detail was excellent. Workers were very courteous, highly professional, timely, and dependable. Shield did exactly what they promised to do. Managers were very sincere in ensuring that the job went as promised and that the workers were well supervised. They are scheduled to replace our gutters and downspouts, and we will update our review once that job is completed
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLCOwner gave estimate in timely manner. Price was what I expected and was reasonable. Owner was on site during job and job was completed in timely manner. Job well done.
- Brian McCoyBrian done a great job. He was very professional and very knowledgeable about everything he done. Ours has been an on-going project over time. He would do a project then we would save up enough for the next project then call him for the next. He was quick to return phone calls. If he was already working on a project somewhere else he would always give us a time frame of what date he would be able to start on ours. He works quickly yet does it with great quality job. I have no regrets about hiring Brian. Remoldeling older houses has its own set of troubles. You can't find matching parts and things are no longer made. Brian always had an answer of how to fix it!
- Secure Construction Company IncWe had a new metal roof as well as gutters put onto our home last month. We decided upon Secure after they were able to get us the best price as well as be able to do job within a few weeks of getting the estimate. The crew had some rainy weather to deal with but were able to begin and finish the job all in one day. They arrived as they said they would, 8 am and were nothing but nice. They cleaned up after themselves and left our yard and home exactly the way it was before they arrived, with the addition of our new roof and gutters :) The owner phoned about a week later and made an appointment with us to do a final walk through and complete payment with him. From start to finish we had no problems with Secure
- Creative Home SolutionstThe gutters look so good, I will diffidently use these guys again. This was the easiest experience I have ever a with a contractor. They always kept in contact with me, always there if I had a question, arrived when they said, did the job with expertise, always willing to go above & beyond to make me happy
Gutter Repair Contractors in Portsmouth
- Business Description:The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, ..Recent Review:I do not recommend AAGP. The project began 1/28/21 and was finally completed 2/28/21 after 5 visits. Below are the issues that were fixed during these 5 visits. 1. Five downspouts were removed but only four were replaced. After sending a photo to the project manager showing where the missing downspout needed to be, he came out the following day and moved it 4 foot away from the original downspout. He then sent someone else to correct his error. 2. The gutters were not properly sealed so they not only leaked, but gushed when it rained. 3. No bands on any of the downspouts. 4. Repaired the fascia but did not put on an end cap so the wood was exposed. 5. Gap in the soffit and poorly replaced trim. 6. Cable wires were removed from soffit but not reattached. My concerns were supposedly forwarded to the corporate office but I’ve yet to be contacted. Also, I called requesting a copy of my “lifetime warranty” and was told I would be emailed a copy within 48 hours. After not receiving an email, I called again and was told warranties are only mailed out at the first of every month. The following day, I received an emailed copy of the warranty but it was for one-year; not lifetime. The salesman was very misleading. He also said since we didn’t need the leaf guards, if we signed with AAGP, he would give us a candy cane extension for our leaf blower but we have yet to see it. They seem concerned about customer satisfaction but just don’t have the experience and talent. If you are considering AAGP, I would suggest hiring “Chuck in a truck” or “Stan in a van” because that’s the quality job you will getDEBORAH S.
- Business Description:35 years of experience, with 24/7 service. We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, r..Recent Review:It was excellent. I recommend them to anybody. They showed up on time, did a great job, and professional. Everything looks great! I was pleased on how it turned out.Ruan o.
- Business Description:Professional roofing services at affordable prices!Recent Review:My name is Jay Lehr. I am not normally on social media and have never written a testimony or pressed a Like button for anything before. Before now, but the job Midwest Roof Renovations did in replacing our 27 year old roof has kept me awake at night. It kept me awake at night wanting to figure out how to broadcast to the world that every aspect of replacing our roof exceeding my wildest expectations by 1000%. Yes 1000 per cent. I was told by people who know construction that the cost would be 50% higher than it was. I was told that our property would be a mess with broken shingles. I was told we would find roof nails in our grass weeks later. I was told at the end of each work day the place would be a mess. I was told they would put all the shingles on the roof at the beginning and I should worry about the strength of our roof. I was told that of course I should not expect a perfect job as to shingle alignment and flashing around sky lights. I was prepared for all of those things especially since Midwest Roof Renovations bid on the job was the lowest of four companies that bid on our roof. Well you can go down the above list of problems I might expect and find how absolutely PERFECT every aspect was. And I have not mentioned how courteous all the workers were both men and women. They worked long hours and when they left other than seeing the progress on the roof you would not have known they were there that day. We never found a single roof nail in our grass or on our property. We never found a shingle fragment on our property. The roof was perfect. I must admit I told my wife I thought we could go a few more years with our original roof. I had no idea that the new roof would be a thing of beauty I keep staring at. If you find this testimonial over the top and are on the fence as to where to get your new roof, call Midwest Roof Renovations and they will give you my telephone number so you can call me and hear me gush about my roof in person. I am sure you will experience what we experienced if you decide to go with Midwest Roof Renovation when the time comes to get your news roof. Jay Lehr 6011 Houseman Road Ostrander, Ohio My name is Jay Lehr. I am not normally on social media and have never written a testimony or pressed a Like button for anything before. Before now, but the job Midwest Roof Renovations did in replacing our 27 year old roof has kept me awake at night. It kept me awake at night wanting to figure out how to broadcast to the world that every aspect of replacing our roof exceeding my wildest expectations by 1000%. Yes 1000 per cent. I was told by people who know construction that the cost would be 50% higher than it was. I was told that our property would be a mess with broken shingles. I was told we would find roof nails in our grass weeks later. I was told at the end of each work day the place would be a mess. I was told they would put all the shingles on the roof at the beginning and I should worry about the strength of our roof. I was told that of course I should not expect a perfect job as to shingle alignment and flashing around sky lights. I was prepared for all of those things especially since Midwest Roof Renovations bid on the job was the lowest of four companies that bid on our roof. Well you can go down the above list of problems I might expect and find how absolutely PERFECT every aspect was. And I have not mentioned how courteous all the workers were both men and women. They worked long hours and when they left other than seeing the progress on the roof you would not have known they were there that day. We never found a single roof nail in our grass or on our property. We never found a shingle fragment on our property. The roof was perfect. I must admit I told my wife I thought we could go a few more years with our original roof. I had no idea that the new roof would be a thing of beauty I keep staring at. If you find this testimonial over the top and are on the fence as to where to get your new roof, call Midwest Roof Renovations and they will give you my telephone number so you can call me and hear me gush about my roof in person. I am sure you will experience what we experienced if you decide to go with Midwest Roof Renovation when the time comes to get your news roof. Jay Lehr Ostrander, OhiJanet L.
- Business Description:Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it upRecent Review:The job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.Todd J.
- Business Description:At Distinctive Metal Roofing, metal roofing is our only focus, which makes us the premier metal roofing experts in Ohio and the western Pennsylvania region. It’s not a side business to a construction firm, it’s not part of a remodeling company, and we’re not an asphalt roofing company trying to capitalize on the growing popularity of metal roofing as a side business. It IS our business. Make no mistake, it’s not everyone who can install a metal roof. Our installation team is comprised of trai..Recent Review:Such was demand during peak roofing season (summer 2020) that it took a couple of months from estimate to completion, but the entire process was smooth, professional and w/o surprises. A double shingle roof was stripped, the deck was repaired, an unneeded chimney was removed, robust ice/snow guard and membrane applied, and a standing-seam metal roof was installed with meticulous attention to detail. The same level of quality applied to other phases: estimating, scheduling, communication, protection of landscaping and cleanup. One year later, I'm just as pleased with the results. Bruce, Gary and their crew were a pleasure to deal with, and delivered quality workmanship with top-notch materials at a fair priceDavid C.
- Business Description:Shield Roofing & Construction LLC. has been successfully serving the Tri-State area since 2012. We later opened our doors to help more homeowners recieve quality roofs in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding workmanship and quality productsRecent Review:Did a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.Jill L.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:As the largest gutter protection brand in North America, LeafFilter Gutter Protection has improved the strength and longevity of gutter systems between the Atlantic and Pacific coasts. As a full-service gutter company, the LeafFilter team comes prepared to provide gutter replacement and repairs in addition to installing the best gutter guard on the market. Its patented and industry-leading gutter guard comes in a variety of colors and is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring gutters stay to..Recent Review:I perceive my elderly parents, my father with early dementia and my terminally ill mother have been ripped off by leaf filter. The company used shifty sales tactics with my parents. Out of the gate, they suggested that my parents would need to pay 10,000 dollars for their product. YES, THEY TRIED TO GET 10,000 DOLLARS FROM MY PARENTS. Fair Market Price for gutter protection is a fraction of this cost. The salesperson made my parents feel that they struck an excellent deal by coming down from that outlandish price to another outlandish price. My mother requires thousands of pharmaceuticals a month and it is a financial struggle. For a company to fleece a vulnerable, elderly couple like this is shameful. As a nurse, I feel I must advocate for elderly consumers, not only my parents but maybe one of yours out there who is considering this product! Or maybe it is you considering the product. To protect your family, a mentally intact, less than vulnerable family member should attend this sales pitch with elderly parents. I was not aware this sales call had been scheduled. My mother was concerned that my father would fall off the roof. Because of my father's poor judgment due to his dementia, he had climbed on the roof to clean gutters. The salesperson preyed upon these fears and inflated the product price and then offer a lower but still another outlandish price, making the couple think they have arrived at a very good deal. Have you seen the commercial of the elderly listening to the Leaf Filter sales pitch? That's right, they are like lambs to the slaughter. I don't want my dad on the roof, but I certainly do not want salespeople using dirty sales tactics reaching into the pockets of my elderly father with dementia or my terminally ill mother. As a nurse, I must advocate for these important people in our lives and society, so that they are not taken advantage of by unethical companies. I have reached out to the company and am yet to receive a call or have them amend this pricing, but I feel they are earning a reputation. On top of this exploitation of the elderly, the service reviews are very poor. I am concerned that more individuals will be taken advantage of. Buyer be very aware. I hope this company will address my concerns and amend the price of the product and can attempt to recover their reputation. Elderly consumers deserve respect, and I am hoping this facility will show this respect. I would be happy to amend my review in exchange for the appropriate price for this productElizabeth M.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbus! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:Nothing about our experience with this company has been good. I am still waiting on a solution to the multitude of issues we have had with our window install. It has been over 6 months and I still don't have all my windows or hardware and no one in this company seems to care about my concerns. I didn't even get any other estimates because of a recommendation from my mother. She had windows installed in 2014 and had nothing but good things to say about her experience. Obviously things have changed in 7 years. She regrets ever suggesting Champion to my husband and me and says she will never recommend them to anyone ever again. Do yourself a favor and get multiple estimates and stay away from a company that requires you to sign a contract that day or you lose out on the sale. A measure tech had to come out to my house 3 times (each time at least 3 weeks between visits) to measure a single window which was the start of the delay. I was told that first they couldn't read the writing, then the measurements didn't match. The install "professionals" broke a new window which had to be reordered. End of August was the install and I was told it would take at least 4 weeks to get the replacement window. There is a 3 inch scratch down to the metal on my big living room picture window. The caulking job would have been better done by a 2 year old. I do not have all the cranks for my awning windows, even though the windows sat in their warehouse for almost a month before my install date. The contractors put a gash in the beadboard on my bathroom wall and hammer scratches and divots in my living room and half bath window sills. They left grass stain on my cream living room carpet and a pile of cigarette butts at the end of my driveway. I was told they would do the install from 9 to 4. They showed up at 10 and didn't leave until almost 8 pm. On some of the bedroom windows you can see light from outside around the sill. Which makes me question the quality of the install. When they first showed up they complained that the front of my house was stone and that I had bushes in the flower garden. We signed papers on April 3rd and the install didn't even happen until August 30th. At the time of signing I was told it would be 8 to 12 weeks until the install. I was told that Champion Installers would be installing the windows. That was a lie. The men that showed up looked like they were pulled right off the street. The trucks they arrived in were not company trucks and they were not wearing any company shirts. You wouldn't have even known that it was champion doing the install. I guess the way they get away with saying they have Champion professionals is that they have one guy who actually works for Champion and the others are subcontracted (one guy had his grandson with him to help). And ironically, it was the actual Champion employee that was complaining I had a stone facade and bushes out front. He was also the one that did the horrendous caulking job. When he first showed up he told me that he wasn't going to take the flashing all the way to the stone which would have left an inch of the existing wood exposed. I told him no and the whole reason for the install was to have no maintenance. Leaving the wood exposed would have caused me to to have to upkeep with paint. He was not thrilled about my insistence that all the wood be covered. It seemed from the start that the whole job was an inconvenience for them. As of mid-October this project is still not completed. I had to make numerous calls and texts before anyone even attempted to contact me. And when they did, they would not listen and did not seemed concerned that the contractors left my house in worse shape than when they started. I was also told told that it is in their policy that they do not offer discounts or refunds. That set off warning bells. If a company has to have a policy about that, you know they know that their product and service is lacking. I would never recommend this company to anyoneRebecca S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- West Portsmouth
- South Shore
- New Boston
- Franklin Furnace
- South Webster
- Oak Hill
- Coal Grove
gutter repair contractors in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLC1620 Frazer Branch
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLC
- A All Animal Control of South Central OhioP.O. Box 703
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All American Gutter Protection4826 Business Center Way
- All Star General Contracting400 Bellefonte Princess Road
- A All Animal Control of South Central Ohio
- Baker's Contracting Inc3660 Gallia St
- Baker's Contracting Inc
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service413 Marion Pike
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Craig Lyons Construction5740 Windfall Rd
- Creative Home Solutions1518 W Midland Trail Rd
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.503 4th Street East
South Point, Ohio
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection12076 Champion Way
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Master Renovations Inc10718 Old Lincoln Way E
- Midwest Roof Renovation LLC7617 Grubb Rd
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mountain State Renovations, LLC.1721 County Road 18
South Point, Ohio
- Mullholand Windows and Doors12128 KY-7
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Master Renovations Inc
- T&E gutter services
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- Topping Painting/Gutters Plus1605 Bellefonte Rd
- Troyer Roofing24345 State Rte 327
- TWIN RIVERS CO4608 DEHNER ST
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T&E gutter services