What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Portsmouth, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Portsmouth
- A+ PaintingReally fantastic. These guys are still finishing up, but from the start they have been amazingly detail oriented. They power washed, scraped, sanded, patched and primed before doing the color paint. They offered the best warranty and I can see why!
- K HEABERLIN PAINTINGThey did a very good job and the prices were very fair. They completed the job in a timely manor and he is easy to work with, and very honest.
- Swim Brothers PaintingHe is fantastic! He has his own crew. He employs his own carpenters, electricians, and plumbers. He works with his brothers. They were hard working and professional. They worked day and night. He was personable and honest. He always called if he was going to be late. They are a class act. They redo anything that needs to be redone with no problems. I highly recommend him. He is upfront about pricing and will work with you. He always recommends the best of the best. I will be employing them to work on my basement here in the future
- Absolute Painting and DrywallIt went really great. He patched some places with drywall and fixed some gaps in the ceiling. It looks really good. We plan on having him fix the walls as well at a later date. He is also lead removal certified.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of WheelersburgThey are really good..they'll come back to fix something if they need to. They were courteous too. I will continue to use them.
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- JLB ConstructionHe was wonderful. He was honest. He came highly recommended and he did excellent work. He does plumbing, electrical and painting. He is kind of a jack of all trades.
- Swim Brothers PaintingSpeedy work and excellent craftsmanship. Their workers are perfectionist from trim work to painting!
- George's PaintingI hired this guy from craigslist. On the first day, he was very professional looking with a white shirt, shorts, socks and shoes and books of stain colors and very courteous. We settled on a quote for power wash and stain the deck and swing set. He repeated on getting 1/3 upfront (day one of work), which I thought was very reasonable. He texted the night before the job and confirmed the time and again reminded of the upfront money. He came with the power wash and after 10 minutes asked for the money. I paid $250. He spent about 2 hours cleaning the whole deck and half of the swing set. He then left saying he will return with a ladder. We knew he was running away then because he took the power washer with him. When I told him to leave the washer and return with the ladder, he became rude and left without a word. I then kept messaging and calling him, and he would not reply. Googling his number showed me the scammer he is. I then texted him saying I would report to police and he started cursing and said he power washed everything (which he did not). This was exactly the experience I found about him online on other reviews. He is a scammer. Lesson learned to always ask for a business card, triple check before hiring from Craigslist, and google reviews. Beware of this guy
- J&J ContractingThis was a bad experience overall. Once the work was completed, I would consider the quality of the work and quot;barely adequate,and quot; whereas we were told that it would look completely professional. The main problems were the following: 1) Constant delays. We originally hired the contractor prior to Thanksgiving, and he told us he could finish it in time for Thanksgiving. However, he often did not show up at all, or arrive late, and when he did arrive, he would only work for a few (2-3) hours. 2) He constantly asked for more money, even though we paid him half of his labor charges up front, the other half to be paid at the end. Thus, we couldn't fire him for going so slow, because we would be out the initial payment. I wouldn't go so far to say that you shouldn't hire J and J under any circumstances, but I would strongly advise the following: 1) Do not give them any money up front, or if you do, make it a very small amount that you're willing to sacrifice if he doesn't show up, there are too many delays, etc. 2) Buy your own materials. Ask him what he'll need, and buy it yourself. 3) Hire him only to do outdoor, one day jobs
House Painters in Portsmouth
- Business Description:Residential and commercial paintingRecent Review:I contacted a paining company that had a good reputation. After lack luster communication it was easy to determine that this "good" company felt it was too good for my project. I contacted other paint companies and got estimates in a timely manner. All Pro was friendly to deal with. They did not promise me the moon since it was good outdoor painting season and I was informed that if there were to be a lousy weather situation I would be cared for. All Pro came to do the job earlier than they anticipated, brought a decent size crew, asked directions of me when items were ambiguous, and completed the job in a great manner. This review comes 6 months after the job was completed. The "good" company responded to a revue I had given the concerning poor communication they gave men: their response included insulting me and falsehoods. I felt compelled to give All Pro the review they earned because of their professional service. I may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org if any one wishes more detaiKen W.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Travis Beckler for over 20 years , Painting, Tile , water damage , home remodeling great ref's and fully insured !!!Recent Review:I highly recommend Travis Beckler Painting LLC. He and his crew painted almost all of the interior walls of our home. He and his crew were professional, curtious, and hard working. They did 12 rooms in our home, and finished the work in 3 days. He and his team went above and beyond, and actually did caulking work throughout the home. They sanded all of the walls, washed them, and really put in the work to make our vision a reality. Our home has brand new painted walls, just in time for the holidays. We are thrilled with the results. In the future we will definitely use Travis Beckler Painting LLC for any future projectsJennifer P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Here at Corbin Creek Homes we strive for top quality service at affordable prices. We began in the building industry in 1982 and we love what we do and work hard to satisfy every customer. We want to help make all your dreams a reality, with our working skills, experience and determination I know this can happen. There is no project too large or too small
- Business Description:Classic Construction Company, Inc. began providing full-service, licensed and insured general contracting services to businesses, families and individuals in 1983. For nearly 30 years, we have been proudly serving the West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky regions. Classic Construction Company is the leading Fire and Water restoration company in the Tri-State area. From small repairs to a catastrophe, from the basement to the roof, Classic Construction Company, Inc. will be there working with you t..Recent Review:I called for an estimate and was told their estimator would call back to schedule. No one called back. I assume they don't want to work. I would not hire them for anything as if they can't call for work, they won't call back if there are problems if they choose to work. This is too bad as we purchased a 3 story home that we are restoringAnne B.
- Business Description:no job to big or small
- Business Description:Our business and associates have a solid background in both commercial and residential construction. You get the benefit of experience that's been acquired year after year, job after job.Our team has more than 20 years experience in commercial and residential construction, remodeling, site work, excavation and construction management, All Star General Contracting will provide general contracting construction services that top builders will use to help launch their projects and keep them under..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- West Portsmouth
- South Shore
- New Boston
- Franklin Furnace
- South Webster
- Oak Hill
- Coal Grove
exterior painters in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Sphere Painting, LLC440 Good Drive
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Blue Sphere Painting, LLC
- Mike Thomas Contracting1432 C.C. Drive
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Wheelersburg239 Clay St
- Mr. Fixit210 Ohio Ave
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Mike Thomas Contracting
- Napier & Son Home Improvements10 Twp. Rd. 1408 S.
South Point, Ohio
- Napier & Son Home Improvements
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services