American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2016

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Cover Windows

window replacement

New windows and entry door
View project
Cover Windows project

Cover Windows

View project

window replacement (70)siding companies (14)roofing (12)door installation (8)gutter repair (4)general contractors (4)insulation (1)

10/28/2022

shannon C.

Fantastic service from start to finish, very much customer oriented. Sales rep Lou took his time walking new through the buying process and making sure that I got what I wanted. Any and all questions answered and Lou was available to answer my questions even after I signed the contract. The installation process went extremely well. The crew worked hard and was very professional. Their cleanup was amazing and I could not even tell there was with completed. The windows look amazing and I would definitely use this company again when I choose to do my roof or siding!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/25/2022

10/28/2022

Samantha Z.

American Weathertechs did a fabulous job from beginning to end. I couldn't be happier. Lou, my salesman was very professional. He took the time to explain the differences in window systems. Andy, my installer was great. It took two days to complete our project. He arrived when expected, finished the installation as expected, and when he left my home was completely clean. I will not hesitate to recommend American Weathertechs.

Description of Work
30 windows

Work Completed On 10/28/2022

10/27/2022

Brock P.

I had a great experience with American WeatherTechs! From sales through production the process was easy and efficient. My windows were $5,500 and it was well worth it!

Description of Work
windows

Work Completed On 10/27/2022

10/27/2022

Bo F.

American WeatherTechs did an excellent job on our window project. From the sales team to the install crew, we were blown away. The customer service and communication was excellent. The windows look amazing and completely stopped our drafts we were dealing with. We couldn’t recommend this company enough!

Description of Work
window replacement

Work Completed On 10/28/2022

10/26/2022

Taylor S.

The salesman was really knowledgeable and helped make the process super easy. Once it came time to install, the installers got the job done within the day, and cleaned everything up better than before! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 10/19/2022

10/28/2021

Suzanne R.

The company answered the phone immediately and I got scheduled right away. Bo, the rep, was knowledge and gave us a quote the same day. We liked the product but they couldn’t do the door installation we wanted along with the siding so we went with a company that could do both at the same time. I would still recommend them.

Description of Work
We only got a quote.

Category contractors, siding

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/26/2021

Don B.

American WeatherTechs did an incredible Job from start to finish. Communication was excellent, Bo our salesman, did a great job and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The installation crew was timely, communicative and the windows look great. We are thrilled with work American WeatherTechs completed.

Description of Work
Window Replacment

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

10/07/2021

Lou I.

Outstanding customer service from salesman all the way through to install crew. Everything was top notch and extremely happy with final outcome. The product quality was amazing and the looks to match. Even with this whole covid pandemic American WeatherTechs was able to deliver as promised. Would use them again for all my exterior needs.

Description of Work
Replacement of 3 entry doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

10/01/2021

Lou I.

Outstanding company!!! The salesperson was amazing. He listened to what I wanted and showed me what they had that would do job perfectly. The quality of the window is really second to none and the sales experience was NOT a hassle like I’ve had with other companies. The sales rep did a fantastic job and has more knowledge about construction then anyone else that we had come out. The pricing was extremely reasonable for the quality of product that they offer. The install crew was by far the most professional work crew I have ever seen. They had a lot to do and kept it moving smoothly and when they were all finished other than the new windows, you could hardly tell that they were there! The clean up was very good. I would recommend American WeatherTechs to all my family and friends for their services.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

08/15/2021

Isamu K.

The work looks great from a distance. The gutter is functional and seems to have solved a major issue we had. But the fascia board wrap doesn't look very good in some spots, at least on a closer inspection. They came in and started to work on our property in the evening hour on Friday. They continued to work till dark. We were very much impressed by the crew for their hard work. But for the price we paid, we were expecting quality and due attention to the details, not speed. In retrospect, we needed someone who can (and are willing to) work around various imperfections (common in old houses like ours) to make the final product look nice. Perhaps fascia board wrap wasn't the best option for us, either. In this regard, we are not entirely happy with how this project turned out. One concerning observation: They neglected to fix a large gap between a partially broken-off fascia board and a wooden (sheathing?) board on the roof. Instead, they simply covered it up with the wrap. Since the gap was still there, potentially making attic accessible to bugs (if not small animals), we had to fix it ourselves. It would have been much easier if they fixed it or at least offered us an opportunity to do so ourselves before putting on the wrap and the gutter.

Description of Work
gutter replacement/fascia board repair

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

03/02/2021

Matthew B.

Let's look at the big picture: American Weathertechs did an excellent job installing beautiful new vinyl siding on my house in the middle of the most snowy February in recent memory in the middle of a pandemic and for a VERY reasonable price. Everything that follows in this review are just the details. Starting with Lou, our salesperson, we knew we were going to be well taken care of. In a short amount of time he took measurements, showed us color samples and siding styles, discuss pricing and promotions, go over the lifetime warranty, take our deposit and send us our detailed contract. We had never been happier to spend thousands of dollars. We came to our first hurdle about two months later, which was the initial agreed-upon time to begin work on our house. We found out that the production facility had run out of our color and, because of COVID, wouldn't begin production until January. I really can't hold American Weathertechs responsible for this, after all, in a year when it was hard to find yeast, bacon, and toilet paper, I can understand having trouble keeping up on siding orders. The good news is that in early February I got the call that our house was scheduled for the next week. I was nervous because a snow storm, the same one that crippled Texas, was in the forecast. Sure enough, we got several inches of snow and freezing rain and I was CONVINCED there was NO WAY they could do the siding under these conditions. Working on the only days that week when it wasn't actively snowing, a crew of about four guys did all of my siding in TWO DAYS! The only thing that matched the quality of their work was their cheerful attitude, especially considering the below-freezing conditions they were working in. They were flexible and responsive with me, which was essential as one side of my house required them going into my neighbors yard to access so I had them wait until I had my neighbors permission. This brings me to my only slight complaint. They left more of a mess than I would have liked and what was initially described to me. That having been said, when I pointed this out to Lou, he had them back out in a couple of days to do a more thorough clean-up. Oh, AND, I received a hotel package as on of my promotional offers. I'm taking the family to Disney later this year! Overall a 5-star experience in spite of some really difficult conditions.

Description of Work
new vinyl siding for our house

Category siding

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/04/2021

Chris S.

We had American Weathertechs side a detached garage with Vinyl siding. The team was polite and efficient. The job was completed in one day and looks great. They took the time to walk me thru two areas of concern (related to structure, not the siding job) and what to keep an eye out for in the future.

Description of Work
Sided an detached garage

Category contractors, siding

Cost $6,256.33

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your review. We are happy you trusted us to complete your siding project. Please keep us in mind for all your future window, siding, and roofing projects. Also, don't forget about our referral program. The more friends and family you tell to use our services the more you earn; just make sure they let us know you referred them.

11/01/2020

Dan F.

Great...they really hustled and cleaned up after themselves, very polite & professional.... windows look great

Description of Work
Replace old storm windows

Category contractors, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

11/01/2020

Valerie C.

We love the windows. We had a great experience with our salesman Bo. He was professional and friendly! On install day we had a great experience with the install crew. We’ve had the windows for about a year and they still look and feel brand new!

Description of Work
We replaced the windows

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Review for American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus - 651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd, Columbus, OH - 38994167

07/02/2020

Amy M.

Lou came out and explained what widows they had. No high pressure sales. Windows were installed in a timely manner. Very pleased with the new windows.

Description of Work
install new windows

Category contractors, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

03/23/2020

Zach C.

The entire process could not have been easier. Lou was very helpful walking us through all of our options and was very professional during the entire process. The installation crew was courteous and was done in half a day. I would recommend American WeatherTechs to anyone looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/23/2020

Anthony S.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/19/2020

Anthony S.

Installers were professional, friendly, and efficient. Lou Italiano and the sales team very responsive and not pushy. Windows are great quality, no mechanical issues so far. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced whole house of windows

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

03/12/2020

Abel N.

Bo did a great job showing us the windows and how they would work in our house. The install crewed worked hard to make the project go as fast as possible and it looks good. We would use American WeatherTechs for any of our house remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Full house of windows replaced

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

03/12/2020

Vincent M.

The sales team with Lou and Bo were outstanding! We talked with many companies and they were so sales driven, not Lou and Bo. They truly cared about what we wanted. Dustin and his installation crew were outstanding as well.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

03/10/2020

John M.

Our sales rep Lou is awesome. He took the time to walk us through all the details and scenarios so we knew what to expect. He came during installation and was available through out our process. Cam, the foreman was exceptional too. The team was early each day, we got daily updates and we could tell he cared about our project and knew all the ins and out. We had an incident with our outside water. It was handled quickly, professionally and thoroughly. They just kept rolling and we appreciate it. Thank you, thank you for an awesome job that we will enjoy for decades.

Description of Work
Replaced Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

03/05/2020

Angela M.

We were looking to have our front door and rear patio door replaced. American WeatherTechs had previously installed all of our windows so we knew who to call. Lou came out and walked us through the process & were able to design what we were looking for. From design to install we were totally pleased with the process. If you are looking to have doors or windows replaced, call American WeatherTechs and ask for Lou. We will certainly use them in the further.

Description of Work
Windows/doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

03/03/2020

David D.

The installers were professional and did a great job with the cleanup. The windows look amazing and the inside seal is very clean. I am very happy with my experience and the timeliness of the communications has been amazing.

Description of Work
Windows Replacement