When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in North Lima, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in North Lima
- ACME EXTERMINATING INCService was great. They called right away, scheduled for the next day. Was in and out. Will hire again.
- Gramsky Pest SolutionsGreat! He returned my call immediately and was at our home within 20 minutes. He got rid of our “problem” in 1/2 hour.
- Gramsky Pest SolutionsSent an inquiry out at 11pm and they came out the next day (thank you for having an opening in your schedule) they took care of business quick and I could not be happier! I asked for and will be getting annual service to keep the kids safe and wife happy!
- Gramsky Pest SolutionsCalled them out for bees and just over all bugs around the house . They came right out sprayed my house and around the pool . Found the bees nest in my railroad tie and killed them all . Now my kids are safe to swim again . Thanks a lot Andy . Will call again for yearly maintenance! Ps haven’t seen bugs in days � read less
- Gramsky Pest SolutionsAmazing work the stuff he sprays kills it all and the best thing is when you have pets , it doesn’t hurt them . Do amazing work .
- ACME EXTERMINATING INCVery nice guy. Very prompt and fairly priced. Never had to have them respray until they came out for their quarterly service calls but he will if you need him to free of charge.
- Complete Pest SolutionsWe had a nest of wasps in the outer wall of our apartment for months. Maintenance workers attempted treatment several times with store-bought solutions, which failed to successfully eliminate the problem. When Brian came out from Complete Pest Solutions, he treated the nest quickly and professionally. We immediately saw a significant reduction in the population of the next, and within two days all activity ceased and we never saw another wasp in that area again. Great work read less
- Expert Pest ManagementRepresentatives were very friendly, professional and willing to respond to our questions. Service was thorough. We are very satisfied.
- Expert Pest ManagementThought it was squirrel but turned out to be raccoon,which they don't do.But they were very professional
- T K Home Inspection LLCWent very well. Inspection was thoroughly performed. Any area was very well explained by inspector after.
Pest Control Companies in North Lima
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Service was great. They called right away, scheduled for the next day. Was in and out. Will hire again.Melissa W.
- Business Description:Bedbug Specialist with Guaranteed ResultsRecent Review:Great! He returned my call immediately and was at our home within 20 minutes. He got rid of our “problem” in 1/2 hour.Greta D.
- Business Description:Complete Pest Solutions is a family owned business with 23 years of experience, serving Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. We are a drug-free workplace. All employees are screened with a background check for all 50 states. Complete Pest Solutions strives to solve pest and wildlife infestations in a timely, professional manner while also offering affordable pricing. All of our service technicians are licensed and go through yearly training to keep our services up-to-date and most effecti.. read lessRecent Review:When the birds left, he installed a barrier. Job well done.Leanne T.
- Business Description:Valiant Pest Defense is a local family owned and operated company specializing in rodent, insect, termite and bedbug control. We are fully licensed and insured to service all your pest needs across all of Western Pennsylvania We are not like other pest control companies, we truly value our customers and give them the absolute best experience possible. Business unfortunately is not done like it used be. Today we see too many companies out there trying to get ahead of regular hard working .. read lessRecent Review:Valiant first got rid of a bigger-than-we-realized mouse problem for us in 2019. We started to see small signs that they might be returning a year later, and had Valiant out again to get rid of the problem. Both treatments worked well. This year, I called before we saw signs and set up the service as a precaution. Everyone at Valiant has been really nice, prompt, responsive and competent! I recommend them highly! Each time we've called, they've gotten someone to our home in 24 hours. Again, highly recommended read lessLori M.
- Business Description:We only exterminate BEDBUGS. Please no messaging call 855-666-2847. No more bed bugs guarantee, environmentally friendly, no poison, no pesticides, no chemicals !!! Senior, military, and special needs discounts, financing options read lessRecent Review:Extremely knowledgeable. Very thorough. Prep was difficult but Tom helped us through it! Extreme heat is the only effective treatment!Michele D.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, Expert Pest Management has been tackling all types of pest problems effectively, professionally and discreetly. Expert Pest has acquired an excellent reputation in the pest control industry by providing quality service and valuing every customer. Our staff makes every effort to deliver friendly, professional service and make every interaction with our team pleasant. Expert Pest is now a leading pest control provider with branches in Northeastern Ohio, West Virginia and West.. read lessRecent Review:I was told what would be done, that there would be three visits, bats would be removed, openings sealed and a one way bat door would would be installed. I paid them $927 via credit card in June. The following week an inexperienced, unprofessional person showed up and sealed only areas as on the ground floor. Offered little to no explanation of what he had done. A complete inspections did not occur, no bats were searched for or removed, no work was done on the interior or the second level. I called an spoke to Craig the Service Manager clarifying what I was told would be done and what was expected. He and his employee returned the next week and we were told that the second floor and roof area would have to be done by a roofer. The person in the office that described their services and received payment told me they had searched the county records and said they knew the layout of the house, and I was promised the services based on that. They did inspect the attic, but no visible work was done. They also told us the bat door would need to be installed by the roofer. We have been unable to get a roofer to complete the unaddressed steps due to their summer workload. I called and spoke to Craig, the Service Manager on 08/20 and told them I wanted a refund or the job to be completed as promised. I have not received a return call. They totally misrepresented their services, failed to meet their commitment and bats are still present in the home making it unlivable. I will be contacting my attorney as well as the Better Business Bureau to lodge a formal complaint and contacting my credit card company to take further actions read lessJames M.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c.. read lessRecent Review:My first service was scheduled today and I didn’t get a call nor did anyone show up. When I called they said sorry but we don’t know why no one showed up. I asked for a refund and they responded no one did any service read lessEllen H.
- Business Description:Local family owned & operated. Member of the Better Business Bureau, Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace. Licensed in OH, PA, WV,KY. Additional phones - (330) 394-8284, (330) 424-1245.Recent Review:Really good.. Although after the initial treatment, about 2 weeks later I had a reoccurrence... Called Grace and they quickly scheduled me for a 2nd visit.. No issues since then.Charles M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated commercial and residential pest control company focused on small-town customer service along with quick, reliable and professional results. We offer money saving programs, referral discounts and are licensed and insured in Pa and Oh. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We treat for a complete line of insects including Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ants, Bees, Roaches, Termites, Flies and Mosquitos to name a few... We also handle Bats and animal removal read less
- Business Description:If it bugs you bug usRecent Review:I had a very heavy infestation of ants. His service charge of $200 was guaranteed for a year, as many treatments as necessary. On the FIRST treatment end of March 2014 he sprayed, inside and out. At the entrance to the crawl space (where I suspected the problem was) he just crouched at the entrance and shot spray around rather than actually enter the crawl space. Said it would take two weeks for treatment to take full effect. <br /> Two weeks later after cleaning and cleaning up dead and live ants inside my home (more than before treatment) I called again. He came and sprayed a powder in various places, again not entering crawl space. Again, more ants in the house, dead and alive. Two weeks later I called again! <br /> THIRD trip he actually finally entered the crawl space and used bombs. No odor actually penetrated into the house indicating to me that the bomb did not penetrate to the area between the floor and insulation. He also place some gel traps around the kitchen stating the ants would enter the traps and take the gel back to the nest. Huh? When the ants entered the house they had to cross over the previously sprayed floor, thus eventually killing them and not allowing them to return to nest. <br /> FOURTH TRIP SCHEDULED. After observing two flying swarms of carpenter ants I again called (Monday). He said he was busy but IF he did not show up before noon on Tuesday, then he would definitely be here Thursday afternoon. The plan was to enter the crawl space, use a drill, and shoot powder into the more inaccessible spaces. It rained heavily all day Thursday. He never showed up, never called. When contacted it was explained to me that they never treat on rainy days because treatment would be washed away. <br /> Again -- huh? No apologies were given for not calling to cancel. AND -- I explained that it was NOT raining in my crawl space and the treatment could have proceeded. I was so frustrated (and creeped out by the ants!) that I hung up on his wife who called to explain they did not do treatments on rainy days. <br /> I called another local company who charged $120 for a 90 day guarantee. He spent a little more than 3 hours here on a Saturday morning, spraying, drilling, using powder, entering crawl space twice, etc. etc. etc. My problem is almost solved -- another week or so and I will know whether I need a second treatment from the new guy. <br / read lessDoris R.
Deals in North Lima for Pest Control
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- New Springfield
- New Middletown
- New Waterford
- East Palestine
- North Jackson
- Mineral Ridge
pest exterminators in North Lima
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Pest Control Company1062 Himelright Blvd
- ACME EXTERMINATING INC143 Boardman Canfield Rd SUITE 136
- ADVANCED PEST CONTROL SOLUTIONSPO BOX 464
- Alexander's Pest Control14889 MACKLIN RD
New Springfield, Ohio
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Anchor Pest Control LLC1794 Jennings Ave
- ABC Pest Control Company
- Folino's Pest control603 Wayne Ave
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- Folino's Pest control
- Hersh Exterminating Service Inc1770 E State St
- Hersh Exterminating Service Inc
- Pledge Property Inspections82450 Meyers Rd
- Pledge Property Inspections
- R.E.S. ConstructionP.O. Box 1145
- R.E.S. Construction
- Scotts LawnService14111 Scottslawn Rd
- Scotts LawnService
- Valiant Pest Defense LLC156 Eileen Dr
- Valiant Pest Defense LLC