Complete Obedience Dog Training

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

At Complete Obedience Dog Training, we are devoted to fulfilling your puppy & dog training needs. By having your dog professionally trained, you are learning to effectively communicate with your best friend and strengthen your bond while creating a balanced home. Let us help you see your dog’s full potential Complete Obedience Dog Training is here to help....

04/18/2015

Her personality, and the dogs seem to be attracted to her. There's something something about her energy that they like. They respond well to her, and she is a very likable person as far as the humans are concerned. Everybody that I know that use her, love her as far as her success rate and style. They are very happy with their results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them to train my rottweiler.

08/29/2014

Chris, the trainer, is a warm, calm person with a firm but gentle approach to dog training. Our 11 month old Havanese was way too demanding and disobedient to live with happily. Chris gave me back a happy, obedient girl.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic skills of sit, down, wait, recall (come when called), walk on loose leash, stay, leave object when told, and "park it", stay in place when told.

06/29/2014

Chris is a great trainer. From our 1st converstaion. I knew she was caring trainer. Noticed results in just 1 class.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog training.

05/27/2014

Chris also provides very inexpensive practice time by way of various pack walks and other group activities.  In the end, I have a dog that I enjoy and  can take anywhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Obedience provided effective methods to communicate with the dog and make a positive affect on it's state of mind.  Chris focuses not only on the dog, but on teaching the handler how to correctly and effective work with the dog.

05/25/2014

IT WAS THE MOST WAST OF MY TIME; THAT I HAVE EVER HAD.........I WOULDN'T GO BACK THERE , IF YOU HELD A GUN TO MY HEAD........

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SHE CAME IN AND STARTED BY; HAVING US CALL OUR DOG OVER TO US, AND THEN IGNORE THEM.........

CATEGORY dog trainers

We are sorry that you had a bad experience [member name removed], what is your dogs name and what class were you taking as we would like to look into this matter.

puppy 101,dog daycare, obedience basics, advanced obedience, freedom dog (off leash), behavior modification, socialization programs, on the go pack walks, tricks classes, dog nose best (scent work) and service dogs including DADs (Diabetic Alert Dogs).