Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Newton Falls, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Newton Falls
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandI needed my basement and crawl space waterproofedI needed my basement and crawl space waterproofed. Kyle and his crew were on time and very nice, there work exceeded my expectations and would hire them again in a heart beat. The finished product looks amazing and I couldn't be happier!
- CFC Builders LLCHorrible from start to finish and still having problems that Jim will not fix even though there is a guarantee he voids it for unsubstantiated reasons, also a permit was never obtained even though we were told he had the permits, the city of Streetsboro caught up with him after fence and deck were built and Jim had to pay double for the permits and his work still needs to be inspected by the city which he never scheduled
- Home Solutions HandymanThe person who gave the initial estimate of what needed to be done was great. He took his time & talked to me intelligently which isn't always the case when speaking to a woman. The workman were prompt and efficient. When we had some minor issues with the outside to be addressed, they were back the next business day to fix them. We're very happy with the work & wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them
- Home Solutions HandymanHouse Medic works with a subcontractor on roof job; the roof estimate was supervised by House Medic, though, and we were more than satisfied with the completed job. Two days later, a House Medic handyman completed the other work. We paid only after all the work was completed.
- Home Solutions HandymanAll work was done very well. The construction workers were very professional. They were always on time and made sure that all work was done with their own high expectations. I am not sure how their prices compare to other companies because I liked that they were a "one stop shop" for everything that I needed done. However listening to what other people have paid for similar services, I assume that House Medic's prices were in line. I would use them again
- Alexander Construction Inc.Overall, things went very well.? As with any construction project this size, there were minor problems but Carl addressed them immediately and made things right.?These problems were with one of?Carl's sub contractors and?Carl was?more than helpful in getting the situations resolved up front as long as we?called and told him about it.?There were some?management changes during our project leading to some confusion and communication problems but in the end Carl's #1 concern was making sure we were happy with our project.? With the exception of one sub contractor, all the rest that Carl sent out were professional and kind.? And at some point the one sub I was having issues with was escorted to my property by Carl's team.? Carl was the lead framer on my project and to me that was?a major?selling point.? He is the owner and a worker.? His professionalism and knowledge topped with his experience made for an easy confident decision to hire this GC. As far as price, The price quoted was the exact price I paid with the exception of the cost of putting a new roof on my existing house while they did the roof on the addition.? That roof was not part of the original quote and I fully expected that to be additional cost.? There were no surprises.? Since the project has been complete, they have contacted me a few times to be sure the addition was properly staying warm and that we weren't having any issues.? The integrity of this company is still clearly seen.? I even have a water issue that wasn't exposed until now and I thought maybe due to the addition.? Carl sent his guy out immediately to figure out exactly what the problem was and how they could help me get it corrected even though it was no fault of theirs.? I am considering another addition and I will be hiring Carl Alexander again. They are honest and trustworthy General Contractors and they did?a great job managing such a large project.
- Alexander Construction Inc.Went well once we could get on their schedule. Very nice to work with. The carpenter did a great job.
- Makis Home Improvement LLCAwesome. Mark and his team came in and successfully did all if the repairs. Which included touch up painting, small repairs, and other things!
- Makis Home Improvement LLCThey removed the old floor and put in the new floor in a day and 1/2. They did an excellent job at a reasonable price
- Makis Home Improvement LLCCiting one example of Mr. Makis' work, we had a wall that constantly became wet resulting in considerable damage to the wall, the structure, the wallpaper. Our insurance company agreed to send someone out to fix it. After the company worked for weeks on this project, we were told that it was finished and would no longer become wet. After several weeks, which included many days of heavy rain, the wall was again wet and our problems continued. Subsequently, we hired two other individuals to fix the wall. The results of their efforts were the same as the initial company; within a short period of time, we once again had a very wet wall, with damaged wallpaper and border. After we met Mr. Makis, we hired him to fix the same wall. Mark took down shelving from one section of the wall then removed the existing plaster and everything therein down to the frame (to the wood on the inside of the siding on the exterior of the house). He found rotted, moldy wood which we had repeatedly been told had been repaired. He replaced the wood then rebuilt the wall, including the baseboard. Mark also removed old weights that were in the wall adjacent to the window in that room and were no longer necessary. Once the wall and baseboards were completely dry, Mark applied primer and paint to completely finish the repair. Lastly, he reinstalled the shelving that he had previously removed. It is now approximately six months later and the wall has remained structurally sound and completely dry! Although our house is old (built in 1949) and Mark often encounters unanticipated problems when working on one of our repairs, in every instance, Mr. Makis has creatively overcome every problem with which he has been faced
Contractors in Newton Falls
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:With over 50 years of combined hardwood floor refinishing experience you can depend on our quality and expertise. We are owner-operated, no subcontractors!Recent Review:Absolutely the best. Our floors had a lot of old pet and water stains. They were so knowledgeable about wood. Always on time and gave us an accurate timeline. Professional and very hardworking. Left things immaculate. And the floors are gorgeouJudy P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Robert Blunk. I have been a carpenter for 20 years. I served a four year apprenticeship and completed trade school through Tri-C. During my time as a carpenter I have been involved in all aspects of construction, but I have always gravitated towards, and excelled in finish work. I believe in craftsmanship and architectual order. I love my work and take enormous pride in every project I do. It would be a privilege to add something to your home that you will take pride in tooRecent Review:Perfect!!!! I would hire him again and again- in fact we have. He is a perfectionist and did above and beyond. No wonder he won best wood worker in Ohio competition for interior finishing skills. We had no trim and he made it look like it was there always this perfect trim. I will find before but the white trim is the after. You won’t be disappointeAngie D.
- Business Description:Specializing in HOME REMODELING, HOME SERVICES INCLUDING KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS, ROOFING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING AND MOLD RESTORATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Very well organized and detailed both projects were completed in a timely manner.Katrina L.
- Business Description:Proposal's always have detailed written services included.If materials cost dictate ,an advance my be deemed: naturally being stated on the proposal.Any services that my take multi -week completions may require payment installments as that customer has exclusive attention also to be reviewed upon proposal agreements.Business Owner aboard on ALL JOBS 100
- Business Description:Since 1986, Plaso construction has been successfully serving customers in 6 counties in northeast Ohio. Our 32 years of experience allows our company to partner with you to design and build your dream. Our mission is to complete each and every job to your satisfaction with the utmost quality and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves in creating a satisfied customer with every job we complete. We have finished thousands individual construction projects and have been a member of the better busine..Recent Review:From start to finish, Dan and Andrew Plaso could not have been more responsive and professional. Four homes in this area had trim blown off by a recent wind storm. All damage was similar. We all got quotes from other companies, but in the end we all decided to go with Plaso Contruction based upon their quick response, their lower quote and the manner in which they explained exactly what they would do, and how the result would be much higher quality than the original method of installation. The job was done a few days later, and the result was nothing short of outstanding. All of us could not have been happier. We highly recommend Plaso Construction. They are responsive, skilled, and honestDaniel H.
- Business Description:Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We pro..Recent Review:The repair was done promptly and solved the problem. The technician was very professional and helpful.Mary W.
- Business Description:Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-920Recent Review:I can say that they were terrific , they did an excellent job. They were wonderful and pleasant Over and above, whatever they do, they were always great.Mary O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Lake Milton
- North Jackson
- Berlin Center
- Mineral Ridge
- West Farmington
general contractors in Newton Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. Walters Painting and Repair ServicesPO Box 1864
Dickerson, North Dakota
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
- Alexander Construction Inc.1121 N Meridian Rd
- AM Door and Supply2575 Salem - Warren Road (S.R. 45)
North Jackson, Ohio
- American Crew 4 U29118 Carey Road
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- A. Walters Painting and Repair Services
- Lewis Construction8031 E MARKET ST #1
- Lewis Construction
- M&H Construction Services LLC3521 Main St
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
- M.Erb Carpentry & Construction6416 st rt 45
- Makis Home Improvement LLC2260 E Arms Dr
- MANNING CONSTRUCTION850 MAYFIELD RD
- Maricks Remodeling and Construction LLCPO Box 2922
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- MB's Handyman Service1714 Howland Wilson Rd
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
- M&H Construction Services LLC
- PAGNATTA BUILDING & REMODELING6178 GARDEN AVE
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION NE OHIO10763 MAHONING AVE
North Jackson, Ohio
- Pella Windows And Doors26150 Richmond Rd
- Pizzulo's Affordable Home Solutions3983 N River Rd NE
- Plaso Construction1249 Kennedy Rd
- Property Management Group113 East Sixth Street
East Liverpool, Ohio
- PAGNATTA BUILDING & REMODELING
- scardina construction549 Creed St
- Scott Martin Construction LLC9502 Trinity Church Road
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Stephens Construction & Home Improvements6927 Glenwood Ave.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- scardina construction
- TCS Talkington Contracting Services301 Prospect St
- The Basement Guys - Cleveland429 Portage Blvd
- The Green Building Pros Ltd12037 South Ave
North Lima, Ohio
- Trinity Home Improvement And Construction4966 Norquest Blvd
- TSC (Talkington Construction Services)301 Prospect St
- TCS Talkington Contracting Services
- Voegeli Contracting LLC14379 Union Ave NE
- Voegeli Contracting LLC