If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Newton Falls, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Newton Falls
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCI was the inspector for the contractor Stone Construction. After the borrowers had bad experiences with Other contractors, Stone Construction came through in a big way with a beautiful addition and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this company.
- Ciardi Co.Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done &
- Sam Pitzulo Homes & RemodelingProfessional company, excellent communications during all phases of the contract, quality work, competitive price no hidden fees.
- J & V Roofing & Home ImprovementWOW!! 4 1/2 hours in and out 15 sq. Ranch Thanks 1,000,000 Would hire again... oh already did having leaf guards installed next week John was first on site and last to leave.. very hands on. My house was done before others even scheduled estimate What a great experience... is there a rating above A+
- J & V Roofing & Home ImprovementI contacted Mr Valentino for an estimate & within 2 days he was there. I had a new 800 sq foot addition added & a leak from a previous addition. Within a week him & his crew were there and all work was completed within a day. The prep, work & cleanup was all done in a professional manner. Thank you so much read less
- Kirk A. Snyder Electrical ContractingWent very well. Kirk was here all day and did a very professional installation. Thorough, neat and would higher again
- J & V Roofing & Home ImprovementToday we have a beautiful new home thanks to J&V Roofing and Remodeling. It has been upgraded in so many ways. First with a fantastic insulation and siding and also a brand new very large room over our attached garage. They also installed new spouting and some new light fixtures and reinstalled some others. Our home is over 2500 square foot and it was a California redwood house with many Anderson Windows. It is about 40 years old and needed this upgrade to help with heating in this cold northeastern Ohio wintertime. We found the answers and remedy for our leaking flat deck roof also atop of our garage with this brand new addition. The detail work over all these windows was labor intensive but done so professionally and just gorgeous. Thank you J&V Roofing and Remodeling from the very bottom of our hearts and good luck to you for years to come as you have made our lives so much better read less
- Alexander Construction Inc.The overall job went extremely well. They came to the site ready to work and cleaned up when they were done. When we had questions, they addressed them and we worked thru them very professionally.
- Alexander Construction Inc.What a?beautiful?job they have done. ?We started out just wanting to add a family room but it seemed to grow from there. ?Mr. Alexander was very informative and all of his sub contractors and personnel were VERY professional and answered any questions we had. They worked with us on every detail. ?I would?DEFINITELY?recommend?them for any construction/remodeling job. ?We are not quite done yet but their workmanship has been exceptional to date read less
- Alexander Construction Inc.Overall, things went very well.? As with any construction project this size, there were minor problems but Carl addressed them immediately and made things right.?These problems were with one of?Carl's sub contractors and?Carl was?more than helpful in getting the situations resolved up front as long as we?called and told him about it.?There were some?management changes during our project leading to some confusion and communication problems but in the end Carl's #1 concern was making sure we were happy with our project.? With the exception of one sub contractor, all the rest that Carl sent out were professional and kind.? And at some point the one sub I was having issues with was escorted to my property by Carl's team.? Carl was the lead framer on my project and to me that was?a major?selling point.? He is the owner and a worker.? His professionalism and knowledge topped with his experience made for an easy confident decision to hire this GC. As far as price, The price quoted was the exact price I paid with the exception of the cost of putting a new roof on my existing house while they did the roof on the addition.? That roof was not part of the original quote and I fully expected that to be additional cost.? There were no surprises.? Since the project has been complete, they have contacted me a few times to be sure the addition was properly staying warm and that we weren't having any issues.? The integrity of this company is still clearly seen.? I even have a water issue that wasn't exposed until now and I thought maybe due to the addition.? Carl sent his guy out immediately to figure out exactly what the problem was and how they could help me get it corrected even though it was no fault of theirs.? I am considering another addition and I will be hiring Carl Alexander again. They are honest and trustworthy General Contractors and they did?a great job managing such a large project. read less
House Builders in Newton Falls
- Business Description:Our Mission is to provide every customer the best value and experience in the construction industry. We are committed to the highest level of professionalism, quality of work, and best response time. Buckstone Building & Restoration, LTD. was originally founded and is currently located in Randolph Township of Portage County (Northeast Ohio). Buckstone is a locally owned and regionally operated organization, dedicated to community and family. Owner, Corey Myrla, has been a regular contributor .. read lessRecent Review:Talked to Corey about a new deck,scheduled an appointment for an estimate.No call No show.Someone else will gladly take my money.Seems like a habit with this company.I understand busy but please don't waste peoples time if you don't have any to spare read lessDoug B.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Plaso construction has been successfully serving customers in 6 counties in northeast Ohio. Our 32 years of experience allows our company to partner with you to design and build your dream. Our mission is to complete each and every job to your satisfaction with the utmost quality and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves in creating a satisfied customer with every job we complete. We have finished thousands individual construction projects and have been a member of the better busine.. read lessRecent Review:From start to finish, Dan and Andrew Plaso could not have been more responsive and professional. Four homes in this area had trim blown off by a recent wind storm. All damage was similar. We all got quotes from other companies, but in the end we all decided to go with Plaso Contruction based upon their quick response, their lower quote and the manner in which they explained exactly what they would do, and how the result would be much higher quality than the original method of installation. The job was done a few days later, and the result was nothing short of outstanding. All of us could not have been happier. We highly recommend Plaso Construction. They are responsive, skilled, and honest read lessDaniel H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Evolution Concrete & Construction. Additional fax - (330) 654-3301. Additional address - 10321 Cable Line Rd, Newton Falls, OH 44444.Recent Review:stamped concrete patio, walkway, fire pit and stone wallRebecca F.
- Business Description:We do everything from interior to exterior construction ,trees ,roofing anything and everything. Lower bids based of what I’m comfortable to make not to compete against other bidders. I’ll save you a lot so $ you want my business again read lessRecent Review:It was good. Whatever he does he get it done professionally and courteous and well mannered. He's always early.Mike Q.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks .. read lessRecent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommend read lessJan H.
- Business Description:Ciardi Co. is a full service general contracting company with over 35 years experience in the construction industry, specializing in commercial and industrial work. Ranging from repairs, to upgrades and additions to complete buildings, Ciardi Co. is able to offer a solution to a construction problem or design and build a new building to meet the needs of every client read lessRecent Review:Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done & read lessKim P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and Bonde read lessRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Owner always on site with employees. Roofs & clean-up completed in one day.Recent Review:They did a great job from selecting the roof shingles to clean up. Excellent installers and very professional installation. The wife and I would highly recommend J&V Roofing. They are a top notch roofing company read lessRalph V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Lake Milton
- North Jackson
- Berlin Center
- Mineral Ridge
- West Farmington
home builders in Newton Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Home Builders451 Rockland Dr
- AA Alexander Construction134 Labelle Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AIM Roofing & Construction10449 Berlin Station Rd
- Alexander Construction Inc.1121 N Meridian Rd
- American Crew 4 U29118 Carey Road
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- A & C Home Builders
- Bell Construction2184 NILES CORTLAND RD
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bobcat Matt2790 Spencer Rd
- Brians Carpentry and More746 Rt. 322
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- Bell Construction
- Earl and Sons Construction LLC31160 Willard Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evolution ConcretePO Box 241
Newton Falls, Ohio
- Exquisite Homes IncPO Box 114
- Extreme Exteriors16735 Ottawa st
Lake Milton, Ohio
- Earl and Sons Construction LLC
- House to Home Construction, LLC83 E Midlothian Blvd
- House to Home Construction, LLC
- J & J Construction2426 Monticello Ave NW
- J & V Roofing & Home Improvement5407 S Saratoga Ave
- J&M General Contracting3426 Cindy Dr
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- JC3 Builders256 N Colonial Dr
- JOHN E SOCKACI BUILDING & REMODELING437 COUNTRY CLUB DR
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- John Paul Joseph Contracting, LLC2107 Trace Street
- Johnston Construction Services LLC801 Country Manor Drive
North Lima, Ohio
- Jones Remodeling LLC1141 Shawnee trail
- JR Capital Group, LLC3510 tod ave nw
- J & J Construction
- K Swager Enterprise Inc.6761 St. Rt. 45
- K&L Construction and Design6092 Corey Hunt rd
- Kahl Construction1976 Rombold Rd.
- Keith Spicher Construction3910 Southwood DR SE
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION7068 MAHONING AVE
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- K Swager Enterprise Inc.
- Leaseazr Services, LLC2433 Woodlenhart Rd
- Leaseazr Services, LLC
- M&C Siding & Roofing1305 Boardman Canfield Rd Suite 3
- M&H Construction Services LLC3521 Main St
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
- M&T Allison Construction, Inc652 E Washington St
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- MANNING CONSTRUCTION850 MAYFIELD RD
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- Millers contracting 2242 N Glenwood Ave
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
- M&C Siding & Roofing
- Qualified Builders LLC3074 Fallehn Dr
- Qualified Builders LLC
- Sam Pitzulo Homes & Remodeling427 S Broad St
- scardina construction549 Creed St
- Scherer Quality Construction170 S River Rd
Munroe Falls, Ohio
- Scott Martin Construction LLC9502 Trinity Church Road
- Shasta Properties LLC107 Mehard Ave
- Ss.building1001 Illinois Ave
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sam Pitzulo Homes & Remodeling
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- TCS Talkington Contracting Services301 Prospect St
- The Green Building Pros Ltd12037 South Ave
North Lima, Ohio
- Thomas Construction Inc310 Diamond Rd
Grove city, Pennsylvania
- TRI-COUNTY HOMES22984 ROUTE 66
- Trinity Home Improvement And Construction4966 Norquest Blvd
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC