MRD Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2010

Company in business since 1996. I have contracted for F.E.M.A, H.U.D. Possess a Federal Contractor license, hold an Associates Degree in Electrical Technology, Formal training in Masonry 1000+ hrs, Have Formal training in Plumbing 1300+ hrs. Worked on Historical Monuments. Can handle all general home improvements and new construction.Have New Lead Certifications required by E.P.A . My Company is a close knit organization and all my employees hold a Degree or Certifications directly related to the field. Member of the Better Business Bureau and the Home Builders Association. Our Rates are reasonable and our work ethics Admirable....

All American Gutter Protection

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

04/12/2012

HIGHLY RECCOMEND MRD ( CHRIS ) TO ANYONE!!!!!!!! WE GAVE HIM KEYS TO THE HOUSE AND THEY WORKED WHILE WE WERE OUT EVERYDAY EVEN SATURDAYS!!! CHRIS HAD KEYS TO OUR HOUSE NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD GIVE THE KEYS TO STRANGERS??? WELL THEY ARE THAT TRUSTING AND WORTH EVERY PENNY, THEY WILL DOING WORK FOR US AGAIN AND AGAIN WE KEEP UPDATING OUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris the owner is very easy to work with, he will go above and beyond anything you need done!! I found MRD on Angies list plus others I picked a few to get a hold of me and MRD( CHRIS) was the only one to respond at all. When Chris came over the house to meet my wife and I he actually had his wife with him, which we thought was very personable and great. We talked about alot ( CHRIS LOVES TO TALK ) of things not just about the work, Now for the work done, We needed our whole upstairs painted Kitchen , Family Room , Dining room, Foyer , Two kids bed rooms , Master bed room and master bath. Remember we wanted cielings and walls, There was holes, bumps, tape marks showing plus picture holes all over one kids room was deep sea blue ( dark blue ) shelves moved holes some wall paper animals, the other kid room was dark purple. We should him everything we wanted done and he said no problem and also pointed out what he could do with other flaws. After our first meeting he said he will email me the price next day, Next day I received my text and a call from Chris to make sure, the price was low low, plus he wanted to finish up other jobs so he could focus on our house only!!! That was music to our ears, job was to be done in a week, but you know like any project things happen, Chris bought the best primer and still was having issues covering kids rooms , and plus Chris also fixed a few items for FREE!! Like my railing going to game room, He fixed electric outlets on my deck, I tried to pay him and he said no!!!!! As we went the wife and I did like the work and the people so we started adding things to project like , ceiling fans , carpet , molding , hot water pump for furance , extra outlets in the house, and lets not forget I wanted my Plazma TV that was on wall to show no wires, he put outlets and tubes in the wall and it hides all wires just a TV floating on the wall!! AWESOME!!!! For what Chris and his team did for my wife and I and for the money, there is no one out there BETTER!!! OTHERS WANTED DOUBLE TO TRIPPLE TO DO JOB NOT EVEN THE EXTRA'S WE DID!!!! MOST RESIONABLE TRUSTING COMPANY OUT THERE!!! I LIVE IN PA BY THE WAY HE LIVES IN OHIO, THAT WAS GREAT OF HIM TO DO AS WELL. We had a few little corks like Chris getting shocked off the ladder into our glass tables ( first off he was ok and very sorry ) that did break , that was of no concern of ours because we wanted to make sure he was ok thank god he was, But all he kept saying was I will replace that It's my fault I will replace that, and he did no extra cost at all.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

03/01/2012

They did an exceptional job. From start to finish I was completely impressed with Chris. They did a phenomenal job and in labor I paid less than $2000 to do the work. They started approximately on January 23rd. Chris is coming back in August to build me a bathroom down here and he's also going to close off my laundry room. I spent less than $2000 in labor only and that has nothing to do with the m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MRD Inc finished building a bedroom in my basement on 13th February.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/17/2012

We tought he was doing a good job at first - but he broke molding as he tore out the old tile and put it back up anyway. He got in a hurry and boke tile also. We just got to the point we wanted him gone before he did any more damage. Our fault for letting him continue but we really didn't want to get in a big hassle. Just wanted him gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to install bathroom floor tile and bath tub surround tile. We figured the price was very good but now we will have to pay a lot more to fix his mistakes. I really did 't want to write this report but every time I use my bathroom, I see more and more messes that will have to be redone. He promised to take care of us, especially since my husband is a veteran. I don't want any other "veterans" to be misled. It is really too bad he can't deliver on his promises because we had more work that we would have hired him for if he could do what he said. Nice guy to your face - but not trustworthy and I am not sure if he is capable to doing construction. All the "A" reports that were listed for him led us to believe he was capable. Now I don't know that I can trust this Angie List again. Sorry!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

02/17/2012

I'm changing my prior review. I used MRD's services for many projects, however the last item to be completed was the roof. I gave the owner a $2000 deposit to cover supplies, however the roof was never completed. Initially I received several excuses as to why the project was being delayed, then all replies ceased. I never heard from MRD again and I never received my deposit back, even after a lett...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MRD did a lot of work for me over the last year: interior and exterior painting, drywall replacement, refinishing hardwood floors, and plumbing.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,gutter repair,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,glass block,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

01/15/2012

He did what he said he would do and did it to my specifications. He was on time for the estimate, and when he did the actual job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet, replaced countertop a faucet and sink.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing

Complete Home Renovations, repairs and all around maintenance. all types of repairs and installations.Electrical services old and new. Plumbing,cabinet install, kitchen and baths, flooring,sheet vinyl, hardwood, tile,doors windows, decks and sunrooms.Additions,Hardstone Landscaping, etc

2nd story roofing If steep, Currently do not have proper safety equipment to do the job

Check, PayPal