The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in New Albany, OH
There are 31 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in New Albany
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCLars was very responsive about calling and showing up. Did the one son's home first He did an excellent job. Had him come back out and install shutters on the sidelight front door windows. He was very reasonably priced. He did every window in the house. Next son bought his house and we called Lars out again. He was very reasonable. Did the whole house. Excellent work. Both houses had several large windows. Each house was about 2800 sq. ft. Think they were approximately $4,000 for each house. Did only blinds for both houses, except for the one son's front door sidelights, did shutters. That work was done over 3 1/2 years a ago. We are now on our son's second home. He has about 2800 sq. ft. Several really large windows and multiple window combinations. We are having him do shutters for all windows this time. He does an excellent job though and pricing is pretty reasonable. At least we know what kind of product and work he does. You do not want to experiment when you are spending a lot of money on shutters! Looks like for roughly 8 huge windows, (talking two to three windows put together for three of them)and a front door's sidelights, the price is about $9400. These windows are around seven feet high. He wore a face mask which was nice also. He is very clean with his work. I am a perfectionist and he suits me
- Just BlindsFrom start to finish the service was amazing! This wasn’t a big job but Brent came out a few times to measure and discuss the product. Installation was quick and the clean up stellar. The price is fair for a beautiful, well installed product. It took what seemed like a long time due to pandemic supply issues but Brent always responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend this company
- Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove CityI recently bought a newly renovated house but they did not have any window treatments. I contacted budget blinds and the Hilliard team has my zip code (though I am not in Hilliard-- don't worry if you contact the wrong budget blinds group they will direct you to the correct one- it is based on which zip code they cover). They sent Andy over to talk to me about window covering options and Andy was amazing. I had my heart set on Lutron Serena shades but they did not have that option available so he talked me through different motorized blind options. He gave me quotes on two different kinds but I really really wanted the Lutron shades. So the more we chatted about it (he gave me his cell number and email so I could ask any questions I wanted as I tried to make my decision) he went out of his way to find out if they could make an account with Lutron so I could have them. Then he gave me a quote for them (they are definitely the most expensive ones I looked at - but I knew that going in to the process and no one tried to convince me to go with these more expensive blinds- and I think that the quotes on the other blind choices were really quite reasonable and competitive) and worked with this group to get an account with Lutron and kept me updated on when the shades were going to arrive. He even sent me the tracking info so I could keep tabs on it! As soon as they arrived they called and scheduled installation and the crew he had with him were amazing. Everyone wore masks and removed their shoes while in the house without even my asking them to do so. They were efficient and very kind and I was incredibly impressed. Andy finished up the blinds and the walked me through the motorization and the automation process and walked around each window and made any adjustment on them that I asked. He never seemed rushed and I really couldn't be happier with the end result. There was one valance that was cut too short so they are going to return to put the new one on when it arrives. He even motorized an extra shade for me at no cost because Lutron didn't have a non motorized option for that size. I have had several different contractors in the house for different things that needed to be done and I have to say my experience with budget blinds has been one of the best (I plan to write the reviews of all my experiences as they work is finished). If you are curious about blinds- these are the people to call- We love our shades and they are working like a dream so far
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCOutstanding ! The estimate was fair and the install was totally professionally done ! Lars was a pleasure to work with; he really knows his craft.
- Just BlindsBrent was extremely easy to work with. He came out to show us options and fabrics and was very patient while we went thru all the fabric selections! He fully explained the process. The blinds came in sooner then anticipated. He called and scheduled the install the same week they came in. One was not quite right and he installed it to cover the window but put in for a replacement immediately. The blinds look great! I would definately work with Brent and Just Blinds again. Highly recommend
- Just BlindsVery well-Raven very knowledgeable and courteous. The Hunter Douglas Blinds look great! I would definitely recommend.
- Just BlindsBrent is a pleasure to work with. In and out quickly for installation. If you need these type of blinds, I highly recommend working with them.
- Just BlindsBrent at Just Blinds was great to work with. He is professional and courteous. The blinds turned out great and my daughter loves her new blinds. I will definitely work with Just Blinds again!
- Just BlindsSmoothly! Raven, with Just Blinds, was very knowledgeable and helped us in making the process easy. Couldn't be more pleased with our blinds.
- Rosati WindowsOur sales person, Mark Boardman, was honest with time necessary to complete the manufacturing. He was also very professional and knowledgeable of their product and could answer any questions we asked. Mark told us who would call, when they would call and what to expect. Sam Upchurch called shortly after the final paperwork and measured each window to confirm the sizes listed on the contract. We were pleasantly surprised when the installation manager, John Vaccani, called to set up installation about a month ahead of the expected time. Shawn Brantley and Mike Whiting worked two days installing the 18 windows. They covered the carpet to help to keep it clean and vacuumed when the work was complete. They worked hard and long the first day and showed up promptly on day two to finish. They did not seem to mind and were happy to answer questions during their installation. We could tell a difference immediately after the windows were in. Susan Walsh, who is always very courteous and happy to assist with any questions or concerns, answered our calls in a professional manner. She scheduled the final step in Rosati's process. A quality inspector, Dustin Spokeman, arrived to check every single window inside and out. He went over the operation of each style of window and I was so glad he did as there were some important features we needed to know. Before we decided on Rosati, we met with another vendor. Although the sales person was very nice he did not have a the product we were looking for or all the correct product information .... and his price was way off the mark. We were looking for quality and would have paid a higher price if we felt we needed to. We also learned, through our own research, more about buying windows at local home stores. There is a lot more to a window than you might think. We would gladly recommend Rosati. The employees from start to finish were all about doing the job right and being professional in the process. A couple of words of advice if you have windows installed. I asked about the dirt from the installation and they did tell me to cover any antiques or valuables. However, it was a very windy two days and consequently more dirt. I recommend covering any and everything you can to avoid the dust/dirt. Also, it would be wise to leave a little in the budget as some of our window coverings did not fit well enough to reinstall. Therefore, we did need to purchase some new ones
Window Treatment Services in New Albany
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1989. No subcontractors. Winner of the Super Service award for eighteen consecutive years. Specializing in lifetime warrantied, premium quality window treatments, including blinds, shutters, and shadesRecent Review:From start to finish the service was amazing! This wasn’t a big job but Brent came out a few times to measure and discuss the product. Installation was quick and the clean up stellar. The price is fair for a beautiful, well installed product. It took what seemed like a long time due to pandemic supply issues but Brent always responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend this companyLarry R.
- Business Description:We have expertise in every type of window covering and will create custom solutions to solve even the most challenging window treatment application, commercial or residential. Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Lars was very responsive about calling and showing up. Did the one son's home first He did an excellent job. Had him come back out and install shutters on the sidelight front door windows. He was very reasonably priced. He did every window in the house. Next son bought his house and we called Lars out again. He was very reasonable. Did the whole house. Excellent work. Both houses had several large windows. Each house was about 2800 sq. ft. Think they were approximately $4,000 for each house. Did only blinds for both houses, except for the one son's front door sidelights, did shutters. That work was done over 3 1/2 years a ago. We are now on our son's second home. He has about 2800 sq. ft. Several really large windows and multiple window combinations. We are having him do shutters for all windows this time. He does an excellent job though and pricing is pretty reasonable. At least we know what kind of product and work he does. You do not want to experiment when you are spending a lot of money on shutters! Looks like for roughly 8 huge windows, (talking two to three windows put together for three of them)and a front door's sidelights, the price is about $9400. These windows are around seven feet high. He wore a face mask which was nice also. He is very clean with his work. I am a perfectionist and he suits meRobin L.
- Business Description:We use nontoxic solutions to safely and effectively clean your carpet and treat pet urine stains & odors to keep your pets and family healthy. If you have a pet, you need our pet safe carpet cleaning process. We also donate more to the local animal adoption center each time you schedule carpet cleaning. We have pets of our own so we know how important it is to take care of pet stain & odor issues safely & effectively. We have a customized treatment for just about every pet stain and odor prob..Recent Review:They did wonderful job in and out. All of them were hardworkingMARY A.
- Business Description:Additional DBA: American Roll Shutters. Additional Phone Numbers: (248) 644-5858, (800) 331-1205. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The experience was great. The rep was very nice and the price that I was quoted was very reasonable. We will be moving forward.E T.
- Business Description:18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to ..Recent Review:They did a great job. Looks wonderfulSteve V.
- Business Description:35 years hometown experience in carpendry, construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, handyman repairs.Recent Review:No one ever responded to my inquiry so I went with someone else.Kim R.
- Business Description:5 employees. Uses subs for some carpentry. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:This is the fourth time we have had Sue’s company paint in our home. Sue and Steve are wonderful people and excellent painters. I got 4 quotes and Sue beat everyone. They showed up on time, we’re amazingly fast and very clean work. I’m a knit picker on paint jobs, I couldn’t find a place where there was a drop of paint or paint on the woodwork. Our experiences with her and the company have been courteous, professional , couldn’t be happier Tony Worthington OhiTony P.
- Business Description:3M Window Film provided to you with great service.Recent Review:Mark did a great job tinting windows in our house. He was here on time, gave us a fair quote. You can tell he takes pride in his work and his product offering. The tint has completely helped to cool off our hot house that faces due west. I am so happy with the outcome of our tintLauren P.
- Business Description:Hang Ups is a small family business that has been around over 35 years. Let our knowledgeable staff help you through the window covering process. The same person will help you design the look of your dreams, the precise measure, layout, and finally they will be the same one coming back to install the finished product. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:From the moment Mark came to my house to recommend what he felt would look perfect in my 100-year-old Mission house, I knew that his judgment was outstanding and that he should be the one to install my blinds. I hired him right away and the results of his work are perfect. He and his son did the work in the most professional and meticulous way. I recommend this company 100% and with enthusiasmROSEMARY P.
- Business Description:Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .Recent Review:Had a sun tunnel scheduled, discussed having a different variety installed which required the timeline to be pushed back. Called twice and never heard from them again. Felt so blown off we prayed for their health as they continue to do work during this pandemicAnda Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Lewis Center
- Upper Arlington
window treatment in New Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Change of Space LLC8123 Lindenleaf Circle
- A Shade Above, LLC1943 Glenn Ave
- A.T. (DENIE) JACOBS1660 WEATHERSTONE LN
- ACCENT DRAPERIES1180 W GOODALE BLVD
- AFFORDABLE CUSTOM FLOORING4353 Tuller Rd Ste H
- ALL AMERICAN BLIND CLEANINGPO BOX 163152
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ANDERSON CARLEY DESIGNS7655 HEATHERSTONE DR
- Anna Lyon Interior Design LLC3794 Bridle Ct
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Astartes Drapery Workroom780 Busch Court
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- A Change of Space LLC
- BARRINGER INTERIORS6757 HEATHVIEW ST
- BECKY IRWIN377 BETHANY AVE
- Beechwold Ace Hardware4591 N High St
- BELL BLINDS & WINDOW TREATMENTS8357 CLIFFTHORNE WAY
- Blind Factory3670 M Parkway Lane
- Blind Gallery837 Cove Point Dr
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Budget Blinds Of Mid-Ohio1447 Misty Glen Dr
- BARRINGER INTERIORS
- CALICO CORNERS6315 Sawmill Road
- Capital City Glass & Mirror Co Inc2814 Fisher Rd
- CC & Studio9824 ST RTE 752
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Clean Painter770 N. State Route 61
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- Continental Blinds1072 W 5th Avenue
- Costco1500 Gemini Pl
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Crimson Design Group15 E 6th Ave
- CUSTOM MADE BY KRISTI2767 BRANDON RD
- CALICO CORNERS
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- DALE DRAPERIES5190 E MAIN ST
- DAY CUSTOM DRAPERIES733 WAGGONER RD
- DEAN & BARRY PAINT & WALLCOVERING4308 N HIGH ST
- Decorating Den Interiors6885 Ravine Cir
- Ducks In A Row187 West Old Powell Rd.
Shawnee Hills, Ohio
- D&M Contracting
- HAAG PROPERTY INVESTMENTS6456 BLACKHAW DR
- Hang Ups Inc3751 April Ln
- Hendricks Home Improvements2151 W Fair Ave #535
- HOME DEPOT6333 CLEVELAND AVE
- HOME REMEDIES771 FRANKLIN AVE
- Home Source Interiors727-729 Mt Airyshire Blvd
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLC901 Robinwood Ave Ste C
- HAAG PROPERTY INVESTMENTS
- J C Penny2724 Eastland Mall
- James Draperies & Blinds826 Busch Ct
- JC Penney1450 Polaris Pkwy
- JC PENNEY5083 TUTTLE CROSSING BLVD
- Jeremy Agnew Custom Painting4471 Trotter Dr
- JMittman Designs224 S Chesterfield Rd
- JORDAN'S CUSTOM RENOVATIONS9901 BISHOP RD
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Just Blinds939 Lambeth Dr
- J C Penny
- M.R. Miracle's Flooring & Interior Finishing LLC8160 Pleasantville Rd NE
- Marygrove Awnings Inc12700 Merriman Rd
- MATNEY SIDING AND WINDOWS LLC1040 Chestnut Hills Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- My Handyman6330 2nd St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- M.R. Miracle's Flooring & Interior Finishing LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Performance Auto Spa7640 Commerce Place
Plain City, Ohio
- PermaView561 Schrock Rd
- PICTURE PERFECT WINDOWSPO BOX 30815
- Powell Painting & Handyman105 S Liberty St
- Prim Painting Ltd1080 Gibbard Ave
- Pristine Clean Services LLC1933 E Dublin-Granville Rd Ste 303
- Punch Out Plus LLCPO BOX 605
- Palace of Glass
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- Ray Jay's Home Improvement LLCPO Box 38151
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Remodel-It!6956 E. Broad St. Suite 162
- RETRACTABLE SCREEN SOLUTIONSPO BOX 57
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Rich Interiors, LLC696 Big Rock Dr
- Rick's Fix It401 Chestnut Street
- ROMAN SHADES160 N Cassady Ave
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- RANKIN HOMES INC