Window Gurus

Founded 2019 •

Welcome to Window Gurus, your full-service glass company in Plain City, OH and the surrounding area. Our window contractors can handle all your repair needs in one place, ensuring that one simple call gets you perfect windows you need. Window Gurus has all the tools, facilities, and expertise to handle all of your glass replacements and repairs in one convenient place for one affordable price. Our business provides top quality materials and services to ensure that you get precisely the right glass product for your needs. Contact Window Gurus today and we'll give you a comprehensive description of all the services and products we offer, giving you a great looking window that works and looks the way you want it to....

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi

11/28/2020

It went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window repairs

CATEGORY woodworking

06/19/2020

I originally had another window company come out and give me an estimate to fix the broken glass in my window. They told me my windows were too big and they wouldn’t be able to do it without replacing the entire window. I reached out to Window Guru’s to get another opinion and right away they said they could replace the broken glass in my window without replacing the entire window and it was a fra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken glass in window repair

CATEGORY replacement windows

04/26/2020

Excellent Company. This company really does a great job at fair prices. They came highly recommended by our neighbor and we’ve used them twice since then. Nothing seems too difficult for them and they also go over and beyond the scope of work. Their attention to detail is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry - Woodworking

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

04/26/2020

Great company. The guys were prompt and courteous and did a great job. I would highly recommend Window Gurus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Treatments, Doors

CATEGORY window treatments,doors

04/26/2020

Still in progress grids had to be used for new glass. Later this week for install

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

Window, Window Repairs, Glass Repair, Window Window Replacement, Rotted Window Repair, Historic Window Repair, Window Restoration, Door Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check