Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Maineville, OH
There are 71 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Maineville
- Molloy RoofingThe workers were efficient and professional and the work was done quickly. The problem of water leaking into the house was resolved immediately.
- Molloy RoofingExcellent. After 1st call, I was a told approximate date work would be done. The schedule was okay because the only issue was a cosmetic one because at that point the only issue was the large section of gutter hanging away from the roof. 2 or 3 weeks later, I called back to report water was now coming into my basement, so repairman came the following morning. Within a couple of hours he had re-secured and repaired the gutters, including repositioning gutter screens and removing all debris. He also informally walked me through an evaluation of my roof and gutters, and projected when I might consider replacement. (And, no, he did not say they needed to be replaced now. He also showed me how to detect changes that would indicate the shingles were beginning to need replacement.
- Molloy RoofingThe service was great. The workers reported on time and worked throughout the day. The workers were very precise in doing their jobs. When they were finished, they picked up every piece of debris. The staff really cared for my property.
- Advantage Roofingfrom start to finish work was excellent. would surely reccomend them to any one who needed roof work done.
- Pierson Professional PaintingEXCELLENT, these guys did a extremely wonderful job. Very clean, knew what they were doing. I couldn't be more pleased and I would HIGHLY recommend them. Job actually came out better than I expected. Good Job Guys, Keep up the good work.
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh not only met our expectations but far exceeded them! Very professional and quality of work is absolutely stunning!
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh has worked on our house several times and has never disappointed with his attention to detail and exceptional work quality.
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on out!
- EDD'S Custom Carpentry LLCWhat a wonderful job the guys did! They very personable, pleasant and respectful. They were also very professional. The skill level they have and dedication to the job is rarely seen. They installed trim and casing in my whole house and installed a completely new stair railing and balusters. It was a custom job and they were very particular in the details. At the end of the job they cleaned up which a really appreciated. We didn't buy enough trim so they went out of their way and picked up the trim for us since we don't have a truck. Anyone would be smart to hire them
- DeVore RoofingI would highly recommend Devore Roofing. I had them replace my roof and gutters. They were very easy to work with and answered any questions or concerns that I had. They also did some repair work on my chimney and replaced a small piece of siding. Work was excellent!!!
Contractors in Maineville
- Business Description:Pierson Professional Painting LLC was started over 6 yrs ago and we take pride in our workmanship and the overall experience our customers have with us from start to finish. It is my belief that anyone should be able to hire a painting contractor and have a great experience. We work hard to satisfy the needs of our customers, and that starts from the estimate process and goes all the way through to completion of a project. We feel confident you will have a good experience, and more importantl..Recent Review:Very good quality of painting efforts particular for ceilings, walls, exterior siding and trim. Very thorough on finding damaged siding and expert carpentry to replace.Thomas A.
- Business Description:Whether you're considering an room addition, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, screened porch, or even a custom garage, Stein construction provides a full range of services from architectural drawings, custom design work, to fine finish work. We'll help you create a room you and your family will enjoy for years to come, while increasing the value of your home. Working in the Cincinnati area for over 25 years, we've earned a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and above all quality cra..Recent Review:After interviewing three contractors, it was clear to me that Mr. Stein and his construction company was the perfect fit to build a screen porch in my back yard. Van listened to my ideas, and his design was exactly the picture I had in mind. Throughout the course of the construction, Van was very professional. He was on the job site often, and stayed constantly in touch via emails or text messages. His team did an outstanding job. The attention to details, the workmanship, and the professionalism of every single subcontractor were remarkable. I highly recommend working with Van and his company. He is a perfectionist, and so are the people working with him. I not only have a screen porch in my back yard, I also have a Work of ArtAnne H.
- Business Description:Wade Davis Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Excellent job building a custom bookshelf! Wade and his team are professionals, prompt, and great workers! Couldn't have found a better group. Highly recommended.Bryce W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subcontractors. We take great pride in our work and warranty all our work. We service all your painting and staining needs inside and out. Call us today at 513-683-4583 for an appointment. We look forward to working with you on your next projectRecent Review:They never responded. Angie's list is. Useless.Howard L.
- Business Description:Custom Colors Painting has over 20 years in business and we specialize in Interior & Exterior residential painting. We also do Drywall Repair, Refinish work along with Deck, Fence, Log Cabin, and Cedar Siding Staining, also we do Pressure Washing and Sealing . Custom Colors Painting emphasizes all prep work so that your paint job will last. We take pride in the work we do as well as customer service.Custom Colors has also been a multi year Super Service Award winning companyRecent Review:When he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colorsJoyce B.
- Business Description:For high-quality roofing in Cincinnati, contact Advantage Roofing. We are proud to offer friendly, capable services with an attention to detail. Let us prove to you, we are Cincinnati's Most Trusted, Reliable, and Recommended roofing & home exteriors companyRecent Review:from start to finish work was excellent. would surely reccomend them to any one who needed roof work done.charles h.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 40 years of experience in the construction trades. We offer free, personal, prompt, and reliable estimates for our customers. We are a trusted BBB member With an A+ rating and are licensed and insuredRecent Review:Bill and Jesse were great to work with. They built us a beautiful deck, a concrete pad for a hot tub, and platform around the tub. They were very creative and had some terrific suggestions. Their carpentry skills are top notch. Other than a few surprises when digging around an old house (like finding old wells) our project went very smoothlyJeff M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business based out of the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area. We turned the business into an LLC and full time job when COVID-19 hit in March of 2020. We offer Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Window Cleaning and more.Recent Review:Matt and crew did a great job; he was very prompt returning my calls & emails. They gave a quick estimate, and even did the work the very next day. Filters look good and downspouts are functioning properly. I recommend this companyTERESA B.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of experience Robert Sullivan Painting prides itself on providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Offering a full range of services from interior and exterior painting to deck staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. When you hire Robert Sullivan Painting you can expect Mr. Sullivan himself at your doorstep, committed to providing you excellent servicRecent Review:He did a great work and was very responsive.Mark D.
- Business Description:All our Craftsmen are employees that are comprehensively background checked for your safety. We check for criminal and sexual offenses. We do not use subcontractors. We provide estimates for the larger jobs. Smaller jobs are done on a Time and Materials basis. Call or email us for details and to set an appointmentRecent Review:Dan Landon came out within a week of my request to give me an estimate. The work was completed a couple of days later. Very professional job, and I can't imagine how it could have been any better or easier.Michelle M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Kings Mills
- South Lebanon
- Blue Ash
- West Chester
- Pleasant Plain
- Terrace Park
general contractors in Maineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A&B Contracting 9603 Lackawana Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- Absson Construction & Maintenance225 Main St
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- ADDISON HOMES INC484 WESLEY DR
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- Advantage Roofing5706 Carthage Avenue
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Restoration, LLC3065 W Pekin Rd
- AFH General Contracting48 E Orchard Rd
- Alexander Carpentry3187 Radabaugh Rd
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- ALL PHASE BUILDING & REMODELING1344 New England Way
- All Seasons Doors & More LLC2949 Rontina Blvd
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati8892 Beckett Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Artisan Custom Carpentry1923 Sutton Ave Apt 203
- Ashford Enterprises7791 Joan Drive
West Chester, Ohio
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- A New Look
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B-RYE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2847 Rochester ave
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- BAYLESS ROOFING & SHEET METAL LLC5227 HUNTER AVE
- Beaird Construction50 S Dockside Dr
- BG CONTRACTORS LLC6477 PEPPERELL LN
- Bill Martz Carpentry12909 Roberts Rd
- BLM Remodeling1970 Bainum Rd
New Richmond, Ohio
- Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc.8016 acorn trail
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- Bob Renner Carpentry & Construction1109 Shangrila Drive
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- BOGART'S WOODWORKING805 DENIER PL
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bridgewood, LLC1831 Chapel Woods Dr
- BROCK SCHMIDTZ & ASSOCIATES3836 VINEYARD GREEN DR
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- Bryant Hartke Construction2115 Schappelle Ln
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Burnett's Painting & Drywall301 N Cooper Ave
- BUSAM SERVICES LIMITED7443 Morris Rd
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C & W CUSTOM WOODWORKING11949 Tramway Dr
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Carpenter Jay3519 Chalk Rd.
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- CELL Properties, LLC352 Center St
- CELL Property Management, LLC352 Center St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chesser construction277 frances dr
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati-Columbus Roofing and Construction6229 Skyline Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Cincy Plus LLC1352 Burdett
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- CLANCY'S WOOD CRAFTING732 RIVER BEND CT
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- COMPLETE REMODELING-CINCINNATI7876 BRIDGEWATER LN
- Construction Dreams LLC728 5TH Ave
- Continental Painting & Home Improvements5252 Linda Dr
- Cooper Construction238 Cincinnati Ave
- Cornelius Woodworks7164 Shiloh Rd
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Criswell Construction72 Praetorian Court
- Crow Wood Finishing7382 Butler Warren Rd # 9
- Cummins Construction & Hardwood Flooring, LLC40 Churchill Manor Ct.
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- CUSTOM CARPENTRY10 AVENEL PL
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Custom Colors Painting1301 Vicksburg Ct
- CWS COMPANY8379 HOLIDAY HILLS DR
- C & W CUSTOM WOODWORKING