Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Heath, OH
There are 70 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Heath
- Drain BustersSam found the broken drain pipe when cleaning my exterior drains. He was great In explaining the problem and did an excellent job in cutting out the broken part and replacing in a very efficient way. He worked quickly and cleaned up the area so that there was no evidence that he did any digging. I am so pleased and want to say thank you for such expert work. Pleasure working with you,!!
- Drain BustersPrior to calling Drain Busters, we had Professional Gutter & Drain (PG&D) come to clear our clogged sump pump/drain tile. PG&D ran their snake, reported that they could not remove the blockage, billed us $275 & provided an estimate of $1300 to run a new drain to the street. Frustrated, I called DrainBusters. Their crew arrived the day after I called, with drain cleaning tools that PG&D apparently does not have, as DrainBusters cleared the blockage within 30 minutes, for ¼ of the cost of PG&D's estimate. DrainBusters' crew were friendly, polite & professional. I highly recommend them
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival
- Streakfree Window Cleaning and MoreFantastic! Professional team, conscientious. Beautiful job, and they left the property in pristine condition.
- E & L Lawn CareThe crew came on time, were professional, cleaned as they worked, asked for my input, and made certain I was satisfied with the assignment. I would definitely hire them again and suggest them to others.
- GUTTERCO LLCMike responded immediately to my request for a quote and everything was handled over email. Within a week or so they came out and cleaned the gutter and installed the covers within a couple of hours.
- Mastel Home Maintenance LLCWork was performed while we were away at work and when we came home the outside of our home and our gutters looked great. I would highly recommend anyone to use Mastel Home Maintenance.
- C & T Power washing, LLCA pleasure too talk with and they work with my schedule. Well worth the money and a great job well done!! Yes I highly recommend this company!!!
- GOOD LIKE NEWVery professional, prompt to answer inquiries. Pricing was very reasonable. Will contact for services again.
- ClearView Window Cleaning & MoreWent great, guys did a great job, made sure that gutter lines were clean, flushing it with water and checking water exiting via downspouts to the street.
Gutter Cleaning Services in Heath
- Business Description:The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are p..Recent Review:It was great. They did a great job.ELIZABETH T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or smallRecent Review:My experience was they’re unreliable. On May 12 I claimed their gutter cleaning deal on Angi that was $185 for cleaning up to 200 feet of gutter. I received Redemption Code ANGE-759EF9939C30 by email. A week went by and I didn’t hear from them so I called on May 20 and left a message. A lady called me the next day. She didn’t know anything about a deal or a redemption code on Angie’s list but she said the price was $185, the same as the deal, and so we scheduled for afternoon of Friday May 28 at $185. She called at 11:30A Tuesday May 25 and asked if they could come that afternoon instead of Friday. I said Yes. I was waiting for service on my car but expected to be home by noon. When I learned my car would take several more hours, I borrowed a car and got home around 12:30. By 4 PM, no one had come so I called and asked if they were still coming and was told yes unless they got backed up. I asked “well how will I know? I have to pick up my car before 6.” She asked my address and said she’d find out where they were. By 5:35P, no one had called back and no one had come. I had to go get my car. I left a note on the door to call me. When I got home at 6:15, the note was still on the door. The lady called me at 6:45 and said she was very sorry but they wouldn’t be coming today. I told her that I felt they had screwed me, it was very bad business to ask a customer to accommodate you and then not show and I’d find someone else. She called right back and offered $35 discount. I told her no, you’re unreliable, you asked me to change on short notice to accommodate you and then burned me by not showing up. I said I don’t want to do business with them. I changed the scheduled date on very short notice at their request, waited all afternoon and they never showed. It's outrageous to do that to a customer. This was also the first time I’d ever claimed an Angie’s list deal and after learning it was their regular price, not a deal at all, I will be very suspicious of something Angi presents as a deal when I do a search for a service. A disappointing experience all aroundVIRGINIA S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with customer satisfaction being our main focus.Recent Review:John was very friendly and professional. He did an excellent job matching texture and color of our 25 yrs. old siding. Quality of work and customer service was top notch. We are very happy with the results and would absolutely recommend him to friends and family. Price was very competitiveTIM E.
- Business Description:We use our Simpson power washing machines to deep clean our customers houses, patios, decks, auto etc you name it we will clean it!Recent Review:Professional, courteous, and very pleasant.Sayoko M.
- Business Description:Committed Construction Company LLC is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business with full service residential and commercial construction. We provide services for your smaller projects such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, home improvement and remodeling, handyman services, drywall repair and installation. For our commercial clients we offer full remodel of an apartment complex, commercial tenant build, and a number of small maintenance items, we can handle all your property needs. We staff..Recent Review:Went very well, got through our list faster than we had thought it would take so ended up adding more. Prompt and professional.Jessica G.
- Business Description:We offer complete roof replacements, sunroom installation, and additions. We are an exterior remodeler specializing in James Hardie fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, cedar siding, and more!Recent Review:I must say I was a bit nervous at first. We had them come out for an appraisal and was given a quote pretty quickly. They require half of the payment before they start anything. I made the payment and then heard nothing for months. In the Covid times that isn't too unexpected, but after 3 months of hearing nothing I reached out to get an update. I took a few tries but I finally heard back saying they were working on it. More time passed and I got no updates. I reached out again a few times before they finally reached back out letting me know where we were in the process. After about 6 months construction finally started and the results are better then I had expected! The workers were professional and friendly and the final result is great! Very happy with how it turned out and will definitely reach out again for any future projectsNick P.
- Business Description:Charges an hourly rate.Recent Review:Excellent, they were very good at what they do, very professional and the result was always good.Gene H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through phone, text, or email.
- Business Description:Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .Recent Review:Had a sun tunnel scheduled, discussed having a different variety installed which required the timeline to be pushed back. Called twice and never heard from them again. Felt so blown off we prayed for their health as they continue to do work during this pandemicAnda Y.
- Business Description:We are Fully insured and licensed. We offer reliable, QUALITY, Lawn Care and Landscaping services, as well as exterior Home Maintenance at an affordable price. Our clients are typically homeowners and business owners who outsource all of their maintenance to our one-stop process. Moneyback Guarantee! We will work with you until you are satisfied or refund the amount of any labor charged. Give us 1% of your trust and we’ll earn the other 99%Recent Review:Wonderful! I couldn't be more pleased! I will definitely hire Quality Yard & Home Maintenance again for future jobs.Jessica R.
Deals in Heath for Gutter Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Buckeye Lake
- Saint Louisville
- South Zanesville
gutter cleaners in Heath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 20/20 View LLC6137 Enterprise Pkwy
Grove City, Ohio
- 20/20 View LLC
- A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc11828 Crouse-Willison Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A&B Landscaping Service135 Danbury Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- A+ Gutters5384 coachman rd i
- A-1 Quality Seamless Gutters668 North James Rd.
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AAA Seamless Gutters LLC1357 Bowtown Rd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Accupro Painters256 Union Ave
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Aesthetic Touch Painting110 W Main St PO Box 371
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Gutter Cleaning2291 Mecca Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- AFFORDABLE SEPTICPO Box 39
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ALL-N-ONE SERVICES L L C270 S BURGESS AVE
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Arrow Gutter7652 Sawmill Rd 131
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- Atlas Roof & Exteriors7725 Harriott Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc
- B & A PAINTING CO.846 S YEARLING
- Baal Roofing1035 Milford dr
- BAM Cleaned Up Services5825 Gallia St
- Belle Exteriors12482 State Route 41
South Solon, Ohio
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- BILL & PAM'S TREE & STUMP SVC24 E NATIONAL DR
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- BILL'S RESTORATION SERVICES2895 KILBOURNE AVE
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- BRADLEY HAJOST ENTERPRISES, LLC424 E Mulberry St
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broski Pressure Washing & Co.1410 Hackworth St.
- Brothers Roofing and Construction7001 Shetland st.
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Plumbing Co Inc6003 Nichols Ln
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Lawn & Landscape, LLCP. O Box 103
- B & A PAINTING CO.
- C & T Power washing, LLC2514 Dutch Ln NW
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Calhoun Plumbing Co959 Frebis Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capitol Floors and More4879 Solar Dr
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Improvement578 Harding Rd
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central Ohio Roof Restoration1255 N Hamilton Rd # 159
- Christopher's Affordable Lawncare & Services369 Buckingham St
- Chuck's Septic Tank Service1500 Feddern Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- Classic Roofing2747 Charing Road
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- Clear Choice Builders6020 Havens Corner Road
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Color World Housepainting Inc94 Village Pointe Dr
- Columbus Roof Clean13006 Ault Rd
- Columbus Turf Works LLCPO Box 351
- Committed Construction Company901A Robinwood
- Compass Painting, LLC407 Weymouth Ln
- Conner home Improvement2410 Kilbourne
- Construct Ohio8895 Basil Western Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Copper Ridge Contracting23154 Coshocton Ave
- Core Construction Svs LLC1137 Cherry Valley Rd SE
- Curb Appeal Ohio, LLC4717 Walnut Rd SE
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Curt Good Painting & more3125 Wilce Ave
- Custom Landscape Contractors2411 US Hwy 22 SW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Custom Yard Work8787 Croton Rd
- C & T Power washing, LLC
- D J Power Wash & Painting1736 Autumn Dr
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- D&R Exteriors2530 Rich Hill Rd
- D.Conley Construction6399 Tussic St
- Daniel E. Hebble & Associates Inc3630 Lukens Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Dave Clark4584 Saint Anthony Ln.
- DECK SAVERS121 N HAMILTON RD
- DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES186 MEADOW DR SW
- Dickson's Pressure Washing
- Dixons Mobile Power Washing LLC4110 Phoenix Dr
- Donley Complete Tree Care11833 Eddington Ave
- DONLEY GUTTER CO.259 Hosack St.
- Downs Property Maintenance850 Twin Rivers Dr #781
- Drain Busters275 Old County Line Rd Suite Q
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- D J Power Wash & Painting