Christopher's Affordable Lawncare & Services

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2016

We offer sub-contracting services! Billing is through PayPal or on job-site once completed. We are a small sole proprietor lawn care company that provide many services year round....

Wheeler's Lawn Care

Family owned lawn care/ mowing.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

05/21/2021

very good. great price for a job well done.

Description of Work
yard clean up and mulching

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,mulch

09/19/2020

quick quote and response good removal and cleanup

Description of Work
tree removal

Category hauling services,lawn service,tree service

06/24/2020

Rueben and his team (family) are amazing at their work. I have used their services for everything from weekly lawn care to gutter clean out, seasonal leaf clean up and even annual window washing. They are friendly, personable, timely and easy to reach at anytime with any requests. Great Christian run company that I would recommend and have recommended to any one.

Description of Work
Annual Lawn Care

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,window cleaning,deck cleaning,dumpster service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We have so enjoyed these years of being your lawn care provider! Looking forward to more great seasons ahead! :)

06/24/2020

Great. Rueben worked with me picking plants and placement of shrubs. Also, provided ideas on decorative items to incorporate into my scheme.

Description of Work
Seeking lawn maintenance, landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thank you! We so enjoy working for you and appreciate your friendship as well! Looking forward to making your property even greater and greater!

06/19/2020

I called the number listed on Angie's List and got a call back in about 2 hours. I told the individual that I was looking to get some bulk mulch delivered and spread. I gave him the number of bags of mulch I used in previous years. He said he'd get me an estimate and get back to me. He also asked that I text him my address. I didn't hear back from him so the following week I texted him and asked h...

Description of Work
Mulch Delivered and Spread

Category mulch

We apologize for any miscommunication or lack of communication. It is never our intention for any customer to slip through the cracks like that. It grieves us greatly that this has happened, and be sure we have identified the problem and will make sure this will not happen to any potential customer in the future. Thank you for your honesty in your review, and hoping you accept our apologies.

07/09/2019

Obviously, we are pleased with every job that has been done for us. There is, literally, nothing they can’t do and they are truly affordable, just as their name says.

Description of Work
They have done painting (exterior and interior), landscaping, lawn care, tree removal, and moving our furniture to our new home.

Category junk removal","landscaper","lawn service","moving company","mulch delivery service","tree service company","house painter","interior painter

05/29/2019

Holy cow these guys are amazing! And quick!! They don't cut corners and do half jobs. Amazing work! We will definitely have them come do work for us again!

Description of Work
Complete lawn mowing and weed eating

Category lawn service

01/19/2019

Great service and responsiveness. These guys work hard. They were prompt, efficient, and super nice. Would recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Snow Removal

Category snow removal service

12/18/2017

Rubin and his crew did a wonderful job! Our yard hasn't looked this good since I don't know when.

Description of Work
Rubin and his crew raked leaves, trimed decorative grass, boxwood bushes and trees.... hauled away yard debris and cleaned up all of our flower beds. Whetever needed to be done.....they did!

Category junk removal","lawn service","leaf removal service","tree service company

10/10/2016

They did an excellent Job from the start to the finish.. They are hard workers and did the job right.

Description of Work
pull up the old top soil and all the weeds along our fence line. and hauled away all the debris.

Category junk removal","lawn service

Lawn Care, Disassembly, Junk Removal.

Demolition