SIMPLY FLOORS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. Our family offers over 45 years of real-world flooring experience and knowledge not often found in the large national chain stores or the "Big Box" retailers. Because we are locally-owned, and live in the communities we serve, we want to help you make the right flooring and installation decisions for your home and ensure your satisfaction for years to come....

Totally Floored Inc

We are a high end custom hardwood flooring company. No sub contracted workers, almost always no deposits on work, when you're completely satisfied we ask you to pay! We specialize in custom stain matching, if we cannot match it nobody can! Totally Floored Inc. was founded with one simple principle- Be the best. Our company always takes every extra step to ensure your hardwood floor is beautiful and everlasting. We are dedicated to learning more up to date practices to make your floors simply better. Most hardwood flooring companies are stuck somewhere in the past, using out of date techniques and equipment because they give proven mediocre results. We have developed new techniques that give your floor a better look, better feel, and longer life.

Weickert's

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

Patrick Martino

We specialize in hardwood flooring installations/repairs only. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/20/2021

They were super helpful in picking out the right product and color for our basement remodel. The installation went smoothly and looks great. We will definitely be going back when we need carpet for the upstairs.

Description of Work
We bought vinyl tile and carpet for our basement remodel. They also did the installation.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/08/2018

Simply Floors was told in advance to call a half hour before showing up at the job site since we were not occupying the house. They did not. Not a huge deal but the two workers who showed up with materials had no idea what they were supposed to be doing even though I had met with someone and described exactly the work to be done. They expected we would just tell them when they showed up. The floor...

Description of Work
wood flooring

Category hardwood floor

05/29/2018

Terrific. Everything was done professionally, promptly, and cleanly.

Description of Work
Tile by patio door

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

01/05/2018

Very well. Workers thorough and courteous. Came back as soon as called to fix a squeak under pad. We are hiring again for a new bathroom floor in February.

Description of Work
Carpet stairs and bedrooms

Category carpet installation

11/28/2017

Great. I got the material at Simply Floors and they gave me the name of Steve from Floor Tek who came out and measured, gave me a list of materials I would need, and gave me an estimate. His company then installed the tile and fixed the carpet around the tile. They were prompt, returned calls, clean, and very professional. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Description of Work
Tile was put down by a patio door

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

11/20/2017

Wonderful! Simply Floors had very professional installers who were very skilled at tearing out old tile and leveling my cement slab floors on the first floor before installing my Shaw Vinyl Wood floors. These were glue down floors that they specially ordered for me with an amazing quartz clear coat. The floors were beautifully installed and perfectly level. They even repaired my entryway floor without me even asking them to do so. Great company with great product and they stand behind their work. Well done!

Description of Work
Tile in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms torn out, new wood floors installed in entire first floor and tile installed in full bathroom.

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

10/02/2017

punctual and on schedule. discovered problems with existing floor install, changed the project pretty quickly, and with authorization. Eliminated charges for things no longer needed.

Description of Work
New kitchen and foyer hardwood floors.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

04/10/2017

Visited the store at VOA. Assisted by Jim, Sr. considered a less expensive option, but decided on better quality. No pressure. It was my decision. Very happy with the entire process. These are the kind of people I enjoy doing business with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpeted a bedroom.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

02/20/2017

They had two guys do the carpet and two guys do the hardwood. It was not at the same time. The hard wood was a three day process and the carpet was a two day process. I thought it was a great price.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet and hardwood floors. They did two rooms each, in the hallway, upstairs, the whole house.

Category carpet installer","hardwood floor specialist

12/31/2016

This is a good company to work with. They Ordered extra samples for me to select from. A family owned/operated business and very attentive to questions and helping select the right product. They have excellent installation crews; very professional men and meticulous at installing the carpet and wood flooring. I will definitely use this company again for my next project and highly recommended them for your carpet or wood floor purchase and installation.

Description of Work
installed new carpet and wood flooring

Category carpet installer","hardwood floor specialist

HARDWOOD, CARPET, RUGS, TILE, LAMINATE & LUXURY VINYL FLOORING. SIMPLY FLOORS CAN PROVIDE INSTALLATION FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD FROM OUR STORE

Carpet repair, carpet cleaning, hardwood repairs, or hardwood refinishing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available