Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Greentown, OH
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Greentown
- Five Star Property Services, LLC.I called on Wednesday, they came to pick up my mowers the next day, and they completed the work and delivered the mowers back to me the following Tuesday. Very happy with their service.
- Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast OhioVery happy with how healthy and happy our lawn seems after two years of service. We have also seen a decrease in unwelcome insects since using the flea/tick application. Will continue to be customers through the future.
- Five Star Property Services, LLC.I broke my brand new snowblower and needed it fixed quickly before the next snowstorm. I saw something about Five Star property services on a Facebook page, so I contacted them. Within about 15 or 20 minutes, I had an appointment for the next day for my snow blower to be picked up and repaired. Not only were they friendly and responsive, but they were reasonably priced and turned the snowblower around within a few days. They provided me with updates along the way, and did exactly what they said they would do. I was very pleased and very happy that I came across their company. I plan to use them again in the future for other projects/tasks read less
- HUDSON MOWERS SALES & SVCExcellent people. The way they treat customers is top. They explained everything that was needed to fix my mower and then it felt like on the parts they did not added any extra. Which I appreciated.
- Five Star Property Services, LLC.If your snow blower needs work, call this service provider. I requested a quote on Monday, the day before an expected blizzard. They offered to come that afternoon and do an on-site evaluation for $45. Because they were so busy they could not come until 9:30 that evening, but they did come and assessed they needed to take my snow blower into the shop for a carburetor cleaning. They said it would return it the next day, and apply my site visit charge to the overall bill. They returned my snow blower the next day at 2 in the afternoon, and I used it for three hours clearing my driveway and helping two neighbors. I don't want to think how bad this day would have been had it not been for this provider's excellent service read less
- Father & Son MowerI couldn't get the engine to start after running out of gas and then had worrisome signs that the engine might be damaged. I am so lucky to have found this business a few years ago for occasional problems like this with and the routine servicing of my wide-cut mower and rototiller. I have used a lot of places over the years before him, but his quality, responsiveness and reasonable prices really make him stand out. He recently raised his prices on picking and dropping off, but still is much more reasonable and faster than most other places read less
- BATH TRACTORMy husband bought a tractor off of them 5 years ago. It had a problem working. We called them and they sent someone out to pick it up promptly. Worked on it immediately and returned it. They are always available to answer questions. They go above and beyond for their customers.
- DA MOWER MANDefinitely "Da Man"!!! Great work, extremely reasonable pricing, and honest. He's my go to for all of my equipment!
- D&D Mowerthe carb. was repaired numerous times by other shops but the machine never ran or ran longer than 10 minutes and quit! I dealt with the owners who were very profesional! Picked the carb up on 5/11/20 and the machine performed perfect! I will recomend this shop to all my friends, thank you D&D
- Father & Son MowerRusty brought his trailer out to pick up my zero-turn Toro to take back to his shop, but he almost immediately noted that the connector boot to one of my spark plugs had come loose. He popped it back on and the mower ran fine. No charge for the call (though I did feel like a knucklehead!).
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Greentown
- Business Description:Specializing in outdoor power equipment sales and service in Northeast Ohio and the Greater Cleveland Area for over 30 years. State Sharpening provides expert and quality repair with the fastest turn-around times and lowest rates in the area. Our sales and parts staff are very friendly and have the knowledge to help you with all of your outdoor power equipment needs. We stock over 1,500,000 parts from all brands and carry new equipment from Toro, Cub Cadet, Echo and more. Additional DBAs - S.. read less
- Business Description:If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as w.. read lessRecent Review:Service goes like clockwork. I am kept up-to-date with what service will be done to my lawn. My lawn looks great because I follow the recommendation of Good Nature Lawn Care service. Most importantly, by using Good Nature's services I am supporting the ecosystem and I am not using a company that recommends or uses harmful chemicals to humans and all living creatures. Good Nature has been servicing my lawn for years and the process of creating a healthy lawn is not something that happens overnight. Choosing organic is a process to a beautiful lawn, but is far superior in the long-run in sustaining a healthier, greener and environmentally safe lawn. One has to make a choice; worry about cost of organic treatment or the cost of chemicals causing havoc on the environment (water we drink, food we eat) and damaging one's health and well-being read lessSusan R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, Ferrato Landscaping and Home Improvements offers spring/fall cleaning, de-thatching/aeration, patio installation, plant installation, garden maintenance, shrub/tree trimming, lawn installation, mulching/edging, and weekly lawn maintenance. We've added some new year round services to our company that include:Indoor painting, Indoor/outdoor window cleaning, carpet cleaning, hauling junk/basement or garage clean out, and power washing siding and walkways. We are friendly.. read lessRecent Review:Dan went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right. If you want someone who takes pride in their work and will ensure the job is done right then hire Dan and his team. Thank you, Dan!Mark R.
- Business Description:LAWN MOWER & POWER TOOL REPAIR.Recent Review:the carb. was repaired numerous times by other shops but the machine never ran or ran longer than 10 minutes and quit! I dealt with the owners who were very profesional! Picked the carb up on 5/11/20 and the machine performed perfect! I will recomend this shop to all my friends, thank you D& read lessRobert (Rocky) S.
- Business Description:It's your home. We just work there. And that's also why we're in your neighborhood. Around the corner, down the street. We're your local crew, ready to help you improve your home. Install something new. Repair what you've got. Clean up a little. We're around, ready to help you out with whatever you need. So we thought we'd take this opportunity to introduce ourselves read lessRecent Review:This is an update to my review of 2/17/17. Greg recently learned that I was not pleased at the way my situation was handled. It's 2 years after the fact, yet he just refunded me $150 to make this right. I have to give him credit for going that far to please me read lessSUSAN V.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Marshall Power Equipment has 2 retail stores located in Lyndhurst and Chesterland. Both locations staff knowledgeable sales personnel and factory certified technicians. Both stores are located on Mayfield Road. Each store is just a few miles east or west upon exiting I-271. OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT AND SNOW BLOWERS. SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE, SINCE 1954, FINANCING AVAILABL read lessRecent Review:They said it would take one week to order my piece of equipment but it ended up being over 2 weeks almost 3. All I ordered was a chainsaw. They only let me know it arrived after I called to see if it was in. Then they seemed to have all kinds of trouble locating all of the parts. And it appeared they were having trouble putting it together. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Maybe I can give a better review in the future but not today read lessBryan T.
- Business Description:Small engine service and repair. Lawn mowers, zero turns, tractors, gas and diesel engines. Snow removal equipment, generators, pressure washers, agricultural equipment and more. All makes and all models.Recent Review:Just needed a tune up on commercial grade zero turn. Brought there almost 2 months ago. Took a Month for them to get to it. When they did they said motor was shot needed a rebuild, price they quoted was outrageous, so we would pick it up. Called almost every day for last 3 weeks no answer or they were camping. Finally get our mower back today and won't start, started and ran great when we dropped off just a lil slower than it should be. That's why we needed tune up. Also hydros are squeeling horribly which never had that issue. To top it all off we power washed the mower so it was clean and easily accessible to the parts, we pick up gas is empty out of both tanks and body and blades are caked with dried up wet grass. Do not use this company, I really wish we woulda seen reviews before using. Never again!!! read lessJESSICA W.
- Business Description:Hartville Hardware is a Home Center unlike any other. With 7 acres under roof, it is the largest independently owned hardware/home center in the U.S. Featuring an 1850 Sq. Ft. idea house that was built almost entirely out of products that were made in the U.S.A., Hartville Hardware is so much more than a hardware store, it is a destination where you will find everything you need for your home improvement needs. Other key areas include a brand new Farm and Pet area that has feed for your cat, .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly, the installer were wonderful and the job went smooth.Barbara D.
- Business Description:KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSONNEL, FACTORY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, 2 LOCATIONS IN CHESTERLAND AND LYNDHURST, SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE FOR OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, SNOW BLOWER SALES
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Canton
- New Franklin
- Canal Fulton
- East Canton
- Munroe Falls
lawn mower repair shops in Greentown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A MANICURED LAWNP. O. Box 7244
- A MANICURED LAWN
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
- Hartville Hardware
- Kanes Service Center585 Clague Pkwy
Bay Village, Ohio
- Kanes Service Center
- NEIGHBORHOOD LAWN & LANDSCAPE1311 NEWTON ST D
- NEIGHBORHOOD LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- PAUL'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT12000 LINCOLN WAY NW
- PAUL'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Sears Garage Doors5700 Brookpark Rd Unit D
- Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall17271 Southpark Ctr
- Sill's Motor Sales1901 Brookpark Rd
- State Sharpening Outdoor Power Sales & Service10155 Broadview Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Stuart's47337 US Highway 20
- Sears Garage Doors
- Tri-County Power Equipment14023 Bandy Rd.
- Tri-County Power Equipment
- WEBER & SON SERVICE & REPAIR20720 WESTWOOD DR
- WEBER & SON SERVICE & REPAIR