Berea Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2005

PO Box 1091 440-829-1757

Berea, OH 44017

Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone....

12/17/2021

Kevin R.

He came out in a few hours after the call, did a great job looking for the cause and identified it for me. Cleaned up the connections, confirmed they were all correct and told me what to share with our septic installers. I am very happy and pleased with his knowledge and professionalism

Description of Work
Had an issue with a line tripping, This was important to get done as the line is has a sump pump on it.

05/02/2020

Judi & Jim S.

Tom was very professional. He responded to my call very quickly and visited the job site within a day to estimate the cost. He planned out the work that needed to be done to minimize the number of holes he would need to make in the walls for running the new circuit wires. He expertly wired the wall switch, breaker box and the exhaust fan. He did the job with a minimum about of mess or disruption. We are very pleased with the job.

Description of Work
A new 20A circuit to support a new exhaust fan w/ a heater in the master bathroom.

06/13/2019

susan S.

Excellent work Tom was knowledgeable and efficient

Description of Work
Rewired half bath

11/02/2018

Michelle D.

I called Tom from Berea Electric to get a quote. As his pricing was reasonable I inquired about the timing of getting this work done. It just so happened that he was available that afternoon and so we scheduled the work. He arrived promptly and completed the work efficiently and professionally. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
replacement of 8 hardwired smoke detectors which were all about 15 years old

08/13/2018

Michelle N.

All went good and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
new GFI outlets. Replaced 4 light fixtures with new ones

07/09/2018

Nicholas F.

Outstanding service, professionalism, highly knowledgable.

Description of Work
disconnect and removing lines

06/13/2018

Denise H.

The communication was excellent. I was informed when the tech would arrive and the work was done as scheduled. The tech cleaned up after the install and left the area better than he found it. There was a slight miscalculation in the charge so we did not receive the full 10% discount that we had expected. But I definitely will call them when and if we need additional electrical work.

Description of Work
The electrician replaced exterior lighting fixtures.

02/21/2018

Kathryn L.

Great job. He came on time and completed the work in a timely fashion. He was a very nice man and he even fixed an issue with a receptacle in my kitchen for me.

Description of Work
I needed an electrical socket replaced in the garage.

11/28/2017

Jack R.

Seemed very uninterested in doing the work.

Description of Work
Electrical work

08/28/2017

Walter S.

We're very pleased with the service provided and would definitely use Berea Electric for any future needs and would recommend this company to others. We were given professional, courteous service at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Faulty circuit breaker replaced

07/25/2017

Charles S.

He was $140 to diagnosis and replaced the breaker.

Description of Work
I took a lightening strike in my house and blew my sump pump. He replaced a faulty breaker and he disconnected the sump pump and I’m having it replaced next week. They diagnosis what was causing the failure, it shorted something.

07/05/2017

JM M.

GREAT, the electrician did a great job, explained how the wiring had to be changed and was very professional, personable and efficient. I would not hesitate to hire Berea Electric or to recommend them to anyone needing electrical work done.

Description of Work
I needed 2 ouitside coach lights replaced

07/04/2017

Kristine K.

It couldn't have went any better! I've already recommended him to family and friends!

Description of Work
He came to fix several electrical issues. He was careful, quick, and professional. He even located a few additional problems and fixed them on the spot.

05/09/2017

Norm B.

Fan is now working great; Tom was very neat and price for his work was reasonable. I am definitely going to use Berea Electric and Tom gain for other home electrical work I need.

Description of Work
Had to replace burned out motor and ventilator fan in Attic. Tom came out promptly and got the proper information off the fan motor. I went online and ordered parts. Tom came back out a few days after I received the parts and installed them. He had to reuse the fan blades since the new fan was 1/2 in longer. He is a real professional!

05/08/2017

Lois B.

They came out around March 27, 2017 to quote the job. They came out when they said they were going to. They were very professional and looked over everything. I had expected to hear from him regarding the job quote, but hadn't heard back from the provider. I emailed around April 12, 2017 the provider to follow up about the quote and still haven't hear back.

Description of Work
Came out to give quote and estimate around March 27, 2017.

04/17/2017

John E.

Great! Was able to do work the same day we called

Description of Work
Installed new electrical switch

04/14/2017

Charles S.

He is very reasonable. He's honest. If I had to do anything like that again I would have him come out. He's one of the better people that I know.

Description of Work
He changed power plug panels, telephone lines, power lines for the antennas, upgraded the entire house.

10/27/2016

Cathy C.

The man that came out was very nice and considerate. I live alone and felt safe with him. I believe he was the same person who put it up 9 years ago.

Description of Work
They came out and removed a chandelier from over my table so I could take it with me when I move. He carried it to the basement to a safe place where it would not break during the move.

09/07/2016

Kathy L.

He showed up exactly when he said. He worked quickly and efficiently. Did a great job and was very reasonable as far as electricians go.

Description of Work
Replaced two outlets with GFI outlets.

08/02/2016

charlene C.

I was very pleased with the service and how quickly the response was. I would call again if needed and definitely refer to a friend. Very friendly service and explanation of what was wrong.

Description of Work
repair 220 line

07/26/2016

Mike M.

I called Tom as he appeared to live near by. Spoke to him about my needs for 5 minutes, was supposed to get a call back that day to set up a time to meet. No call. I called later in the week and left a message, no response. i called yesterday and left a message, no response. Bummer.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan install, outlet checks, review of electrical system prior to putting house on market.

07/19/2016

William M.

I have used them several times. They worked on outdoor post lights and also replaced a light fixture on another occasion. I also used them for work at home. We had to buy a new light fixture and a 500-watt light for the entry sign on our development. They do a good job.

Description of Work
We used Berea Electric to do work on our outside lighting for our homeowner's association.

07/19/2016

William M.

We have used Walter for the Home Owner's Association.

Description of Work
I used Berea Electric. We had to have a new ceiling light installed in the kitchen.

06/02/2016

SUSAN J.

On time, very polite and professional, and all work done perfectly.

Description of Work
Fixed connections in 2 light fixtures and disconnected fan mechanism in overhead light as requested

03/04/2016

MARGARET & JIM F.

Tom arrived on time and had a cordial professional manner. Worked efficiently and cleaned up after. Had to make some minor adaptations explaining our options. Spent about 1 hour in home.

Description of Work
Installed chandelier we had over dining room table.

All starz Heating & Cooling, LLC

All Starz Heating & Cooling is a Family owned and operated HVAC company with over 20 years of experience. We are dedicated with providing the best possible service for you and your family with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all customers! We offer installation, maintenance and repair services for Residential & Commercial. 24 Hour Emergency Service. Call us anytime 440-840-9002. All Starz is a full-service Heating and air conditioning company with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems.

Olmsted Electric

At Olmsted Electric we are able to provide electrical solutions in all areas of residential dwellings and commercial buildings.

Manges Electric Co.

With over 35 years experience we are a full service electrical company. Fully insured and licensed as a master electrician. We handle all types of electrical work and specialize in panel and service upgrades as well as nob and tube wiring. We provide free in home estimates. Let us take care of your electrical needs!

ask for details

Residential & commercial electrical work, violation corrections, panel changes, service upgrades, knob & tube removal, trouble shooting, ceiling fans, hot tub, air conditioner circuits.

Burglar alarms. Multi level condo or apartment work.