Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Paris, OH
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Paris
- Five Star Property Services, LLC.I called on Wednesday, they came to pick up my mowers the next day, and they completed the work and delivered the mowers back to me the following Tuesday. Very happy with their service.
- Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast OhioVery happy with how healthy and happy our lawn seems after two years of service. We have also seen a decrease in unwelcome insects since using the flea/tick application. Will continue to be customers through the future.
- Five Star Property Services, LLC.I broke my brand new snowblower and needed it fixed quickly before the next snowstorm. I saw something about Five Star property services on a Facebook page, so I contacted them. Within about 15 or 20 minutes, I had an appointment for the next day for my snow blower to be picked up and repaired. Not only were they friendly and responsive, but they were reasonably priced and turned the snowblower around within a few days. They provided me with updates along the way, and did exactly what they said they would do. I was very pleased and very happy that I came across their company. I plan to use them again in the future for other projects/tasks
- HUDSON MOWERS SALES & SVCExcellent people. The way they treat customers is top. They explained everything that was needed to fix my mower and then it felt like on the parts they did not added any extra. Which I appreciated.
- Five Star Property Services, LLC.If your snow blower needs work, call this service provider. I requested a quote on Monday, the day before an expected blizzard. They offered to come that afternoon and do an on-site evaluation for $45. Because they were so busy they could not come until 9:30 that evening, but they did come and assessed they needed to take my snow blower into the shop for a carburetor cleaning. They said it would return it the next day, and apply my site visit charge to the overall bill. They returned my snow blower the next day at 2 in the afternoon, and I used it for three hours clearing my driveway and helping two neighbors. I don't want to think how bad this day would have been had it not been for this provider's excellent service
- BATH TRACTORMy husband bought a tractor off of them 5 years ago. It had a problem working. We called them and they sent someone out to pick it up promptly. Worked on it immediately and returned it. They are always available to answer questions. They go above and beyond for their customers.
- DA MOWER MANDefinitely "Da Man"!!! Great work, extremely reasonable pricing, and honest. He's my go to for all of my equipment!
- D&D Mowerthe carb. was repaired numerous times by other shops but the machine never ran or ran longer than 10 minutes and quit! I dealt with the owners who were very profesional! Picked the carb up on 5/11/20 and the machine performed perfect! I will recomend this shop to all my friends, thank you D&D
- POWER MOWER SALES INCDon't EVER use this company. Wish I had reviewed them earlier. I googled Cub Cadet XLT 2 maintenance kit and found this company and ordered the kit based off the picture which has all the products I needed. However, what was sent was just an air filter for what looks like a full-blown tractor not riding mower. When I called and explained that they sent the wrong part and not the entire kit they couldn't understand that I order a kit that included oil, spark plugs, air filter, oil filter, and fuel filter....like the picture on their website. After four days with little communication they finally came back and said I ordered the wrong part. Not, hey we've found the part you ordered or "let us get out what you need". Just you ordered the wrong part. I'm going to emphasize this again, NOTHING was offered as a way to fulfill the original order OR get back the wrong part they shipped OR credit the account so I could order the kit I needed. After I threatened to dispute the charges which I did anyway they asked if I would like to order the right part.....but they would only credit my account AFTER they received the wrong part back on my dime. How shady is that! Talk about telling a customer they're a piece of ****. Not sure how this business is a business considering all the bad reviews and horrible treatment it seems people are getting
- B.A.R.F.'S Small Engine RepairRex and his technician repaired the melted wiring on my 2003 John Deere L120. They also changed the fuel filter, air filter, oil filter, spark plugs, added fuel and oil stabilizer, replaced the muffler and fuel cap, did an oil change, set the valves, sharpened and balanced the blades, set the deck, lubed the controls, greased the fittings, replaced the PTO switch, aired up the tires, fixed the backup and seat switches, waxed the body and delivered the mower. I originally thought the price was a little high until I mowed my lawn last week. Boy was I wrong about the value. I've had the mower since 2014 and that was the best my lawn has ever looked. The mower ran like new and I had a big smile on my face as I mowed my entire 2 acre lawn. A new mower would have cost me 8x this price. This was a superb value. I will gladly return for continued mower repairs and I will send business to Barf's. The office administrators, Barb and Kathy, were AWESOME and super patient. The teamwork of this business is the way all businesses should run
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Paris
- Business Description:LAWN MOWER & POWER TOOL REPAIR.Recent Review:the carb. was repaired numerous times by other shops but the machine never ran or ran longer than 10 minutes and quit! I dealt with the owners who were very profesional! Picked the carb up on 5/11/20 and the machine performed perfect! I will recomend this shop to all my friends, thank you D&Robert (Rocky) S.
- Business Description:Specializing in outdoor power equipment sales and service in Northeast Ohio and the Greater Cleveland Area for over 30 years. State Sharpening provides expert and quality repair with the fastest turn-around times and lowest rates in the area. Our sales and parts staff are very friendly and have the knowledge to help you with all of your outdoor power equipment needs. We stock over 1,500,000 parts from all brands and carry new equipment from Toro, Cub Cadet, Echo and more. Additional DBAs - S..Recent Review:Had the repair done ahead of schedule and under budgetRonn A.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential lawn care and landscaping services in Columbiana, Mahoning and Surrounding counties. Stephen Turf Company takes pride in providing high quality and professional service to meet all of our client's needs. We strive to put you first! With over 10 years of industry experience, our abilities allow us to enhance your landscape in a variety of ways. Call today for a free consultation!Recent Review:My last lawn fert company was doing a terrible job, patches of crab grass all over and they left weeds all around the foundation of my garage. It looked terrible. I found these guys at a home improvement show and they came out right away to give me a quote. They where very friendly and quick. Not only do they have great customer service they also beat the price of my last lawn company. I would recommend them to anyone.Steve T.
- Business Description:It's your home. We just work there. And that's also why we're in your neighborhood. Around the corner, down the street. We're your local crew, ready to help you improve your home. Install something new. Repair what you've got. Clean up a little. We're around, ready to help you out with whatever you need. So we thought we'd take this opportunity to introduce ourselvesRecent Review:This is an update to my review of 2/17/17. Greg recently learned that I was not pleased at the way my situation was handled. It's 2 years after the fact, yet he just refunded me $150 to make this right. I have to give him credit for going that far to please meSUSAN V.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Marshall Power Equipment has 2 retail stores located in Lyndhurst and Chesterland. Both locations staff knowledgeable sales personnel and factory certified technicians. Both stores are located on Mayfield Road. Each store is just a few miles east or west upon exiting I-271. OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT AND SNOW BLOWERS. SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE, SINCE 1954, FINANCING AVAILABLRecent Review:They said it would take one week to order my piece of equipment but it ended up being over 2 weeks almost 3. All I ordered was a chainsaw. They only let me know it arrived after I called to see if it was in. Then they seemed to have all kinds of trouble locating all of the parts. And it appeared they were having trouble putting it together. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Maybe I can give a better review in the future but not todayBryan T.
- Business Description:Small engine service and repair. Lawn mowers, zero turns, tractors, gas and diesel engines. Snow removal equipment, generators, pressure washers, agricultural equipment and more. All makes and all models.Recent Review:Just needed a tune up on commercial grade zero turn. Brought there almost 2 months ago. Took a Month for them to get to it. When they did they said motor was shot needed a rebuild, price they quoted was outrageous, so we would pick it up. Called almost every day for last 3 weeks no answer or they were camping. Finally get our mower back today and won't start, started and ran great when we dropped off just a lil slower than it should be. That's why we needed tune up. Also hydros are squeeling horribly which never had that issue. To top it all off we power washed the mower so it was clean and easily accessible to the parts, we pick up gas is empty out of both tanks and body and blades are caked with dried up wet grass. Do not use this company, I really wish we woulda seen reviews before using. Never again!!!JESSICA W.
- Business Description:HOURS: SALES, MON-FRI 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. PARTS & SERVICE, MON-FRI 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.
- Business Description:KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSONNEL, FACTORY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, 2 LOCATIONS IN CHESTERLAND AND LYNDHURST, SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE FOR OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, SNOW BLOWER SALESRecent Review:They called and said that my main problem was a bad ignition coil so i told them go fix it. When they were all done it was $217.40. That was a bit high but i really needed the mower back. When i got the itemized bill I look at bill and notice that they change the spark plug (which was brand new I change it before I took it in) and charge me $3.99. I had just bought a brand new spark plug the day before at Autozone for $2.49. I was not going to quibble for $3.99 but when they supplied my old part I notice an old corroded spark that didn't even fit my machine/ So the repair guy was stupid enough to take some old spark plug that wasn't from my machine and throw in the return parts. This tells me that the repairman was not honest and say hey this is a new plug we don;'t need to change it. Obvious he gets commision on the repairs he performs. Being a former lawn & garden executive this kind of customer service is just wrong. If any of my employees did that he would be gone. Now someone say I complaining about such a small matter but its really the principle of thing. Now I will be a market in the next 2 years for a new Mower but marshall will not be on my list of dealerDavid H.
- Business Description:We are a full service Landscaping company specializing in commercial properties. Our company also provides the individual homeowner with specialized service.Recent Review:They are always on time! I have semi-trucks that come a odd and infrequent times. Sometimes I call them <br /> for an emergency plow to allow these trucks into my facility and they come immediately! <br /> They have been amazing!!!! <br /> The work are extremely friendly as well!! <br /Terry E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Canton
- North Canton
- East Sparta
- Mineral City
lawn mower repair shops in Paris
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A MANICURED LAWNP. O. Box 7244
- A MANICURED LAWN
- firstexperts2771 Stark Dr
- Greenkeepers Lawn Service and Landscaping Inc.5528 Lafayette Rd
- Greenkeepers Lawn Service and Landscaping Inc.
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
- Hartville Hardware
- Kanes Service Center585 Clague Pkwy
Bay Village, Ohio
- Kanes Service Center
- NEIGHBORHOOD LAWN & LANDSCAPE1311 NEWTON ST D
- NEIGHBORHOOD LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- PAUL'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT12000 LINCOLN WAY NW
- PAUL'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Sears Garage Doors5700 Brookpark Rd Unit D
- Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall17271 Southpark Ctr
- Sill's Motor Sales1901 Brookpark Rd
- State Sharpening Outdoor Power Sales & Service10155 Broadview Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Stephen Turf Company1388 McCloskey Rd
- Stuart's47337 US Highway 20
- Sears Garage Doors
- Tri-County Power Equipment14023 Bandy Rd.
- Tri-County Power Equipment
- WEBER & SON SERVICE & REPAIR20720 WESTWOOD DR
- WEBER & SON SERVICE & REPAIR