When you need help moving furniture or with other in-home heavy lifting, your best bet will be to turn to a moving company for moving labor or furniture moving services. These pros can safely and efficiently transport your bulky items.
Get matched with top moving companies in Granville, OH
There are 31 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Granville
- Moving Ahead Services LLCWe moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent service
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusMarvin and Darnell are the best! We are so grateful to them for taking care of everything. They took all the stress out of moving. Thank you so much!
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusThe movers were very professional and friendly! They were extremely careful with all our furniture and got the job done in a timely matter. :)
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusThe guys were very professional and even completed the move earlier than planned. My grandfather clock was in excellent condition upon arrival. Thank you!!
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusEverything about my interaction with Leaders Moving and Storage was excellent. From my initial contact with Matt and throughout the process everything went smoothly. The movers, Leon and Patrick, were amazing. They were professional, courteous, and accommodating. The move went without a hitch. I could not be more pleased. Highly recommend
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusYour Review: Jamon and Leon were amazing. They worked together as a team, wasting no time, and demonstrated expertise on the use of leverage and positioning heavy items. They were both respectful and courteous. A pleasure to work with. Any questions we had, they had an answer. This was our first time using a moving company. They made this experience less stressful for us
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusFantastic service and movers are real pros. Price was right as well! We will use them again and can’t rate them high enough!
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusGreat company! The move was stress free! From emailing with Mathew to confirm a few things to moving day with Jacob and Devon - they rock! I hope I don’t have to move again- but if I do, I will definitely use Leaders and recommend them to my friends and family! Tami K
- Mr. Mover of Ohio IncFirst of all, if you are planning a long distance move, DO NOT think you have to call one of the big national movers. They contract with local movers, so then you are paying two companies. Start by contacting local movers directly, and you will save some money. Previously all our moves were paid for by either the Navy, or my company, so I never paid attention to price before. Going with a local mover will definitely save you money. Mr. Mover of Ohio was by far the most positive moving experience we had, and that's after 28 years in the Navy moving every 2-3 years and moving twice with my former company. The office staff were very responsive in setting up the initial walkthrough and were always polite and professional in their dealings with us. Our move got a little complicated due to the closing date on our house in Ohio shifting and the commensurate delay in getting our money from the buyer. Mr. Mover BENT OVER BACKWARDS to accommodate us, and I know that they worked with us in ways that a huge corporate moving company would not be willing to. The packing crew was fantastic. Upbeat, hardworking, and took great care of our stuff. The crew lead/driver Eric was also amazing. Good attention to detail. Great job planning and executing the load at the house and at our storage unit. Oh, and everybody was on time and ready to work every day. Our household goods were transported without incident and the delivery was made on time. The unloading crew was very hardworking, and they made short work of getting our boxes and furniture off the truck and spotted in the house. Eric did a great job reassembling everything. We would definitely use Mr. Mover again and I highly recommend them. Gregg and Debbie Garbes
- MVM Moving & Storage - ColumbusIt was perfect from the beginning. I looked on Angi. A call came quickly. The sales person was thorough, polite, listened to my questions, and was reassuring. Cody and Theo, my movers, were the best. Punctual, efficient, friendly, hard workers, positive attitude (I had lots of steps) I asked for extra help I hadn’t anticipated and they helped without a complaint. Really careful with my stuff and accommodating. Thanks to Theo and Cody and MVM
Movers in Granville
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated family business service the Central Ohio community with over 30 years of combined experience in the moving industry. We are highly skilled full-service professional movers who take pride in our work. We will provide you with a quality of customer service that is unmatched in the industry and will work with you to exceed all of your transportation and storage needs. Additional DBAs - Columbus Piano Moving, Integrity Moving, LLC
- Business Description:Mr. Mover is a licensed and insured moving company, serving Central Ohio for over 35 years. We, at Mr. Mover, are a long-standing, reliable company that fulfills residential and commercial, local and long distance moving needs for customers like you every day. Our insured, trained employees provide expert packing and shipping, and we provide an outstanding secure storage facility. Full-Time employees. No subcontractors. Charges by the hour. Travel charges apply. Hours listed are office hours,..Recent Review:First of all, if you are planning a long distance move, DO NOT think you have to call one of the big national movers. They contract with local movers, so then you are paying two companies. Start by contacting local movers directly, and you will save some money. Previously all our moves were paid for by either the Navy, or my company, so I never paid attention to price before. Going with a local mover will definitely save you money. Mr. Mover of Ohio was by far the most positive moving experience we had, and that's after 28 years in the Navy moving every 2-3 years and moving twice with my former company. The office staff were very responsive in setting up the initial walkthrough and were always polite and professional in their dealings with us. Our move got a little complicated due to the closing date on our house in Ohio shifting and the commensurate delay in getting our money from the buyer. Mr. Mover BENT OVER BACKWARDS to accommodate us, and I know that they worked with us in ways that a huge corporate moving company would not be willing to. The packing crew was fantastic. Upbeat, hardworking, and took great care of our stuff. The crew lead/driver Eric was also amazing. Good attention to detail. Great job planning and executing the load at the house and at our storage unit. Oh, and everybody was on time and ready to work every day. Our household goods were transported without incident and the delivery was made on time. The unloading crew was very hardworking, and they made short work of getting our boxes and furniture off the truck and spotted in the house. Eric did a great job reassembling everything. We would definitely use Mr. Mover again and I highly recommend them. Gregg and Debbie GarbesVinton G.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that ..Recent Review:Marvin and Darnell are the best! We are so grateful to them for taking care of everything. They took all the stress out of moving. Thank you so much!Christina R.
- Business Description:Self contracting moving business that provides high quality moving at competitive pricing against other moving companies. Since we provide service ourselves with no middle man we can charge less than the bigger companies while still giving our customers great service. Our small staff have over 40 years of moving experience. Ask us about our Senior and Military discountsRecent Review:Willie and his crew were prompt, professional and efficient. I couldn’t have asked for a better moving experience and highly recommend his services.Sheila S.
- Business Description:Hercules Movers is determined to be the best moving company for you. With over 10 years of experience in the field, Hercules Movers focuses on honest pricing. It's not about the move but about you, the customer. It is important to us that you are happy with your mover. Moving is a stressful experience, and you deserve to have a stress-free, joyful process facilitated by quality and trained professionals. At Hercules Movers, we take pride in our work and offer the absolutely best-quality servi..
- Business Description:HELLO FUTURE CLIENTS CURRENTLY WE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN THE STATE OF OHIO MOVES ONLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS IN ADVANCE. Hello, my name is J. Michael Pitts. I am the Owner and Executive Director of GR8LABOR - a moving and general labor company that assists the community with finding reliable and affordable moving services. We provide services to over 8000 customers annually who are in search of quick, efficient, professional service. This includes but is not limited to: packing, l..Recent Review:When my parents were moving in with me in Ohio, we had many recommendations pouring in to go for the moving services offered by this company. My mother is a huge fan of antiques, and my parents' house has some of them. The moving services that their team provide are reliable and appreciable. Not only were all the goods safely moved, but their team also updated us about the delivery statusMelissa P.
- Business Description:MVM Moving & Storage is Central Ohio's #1 Moving Service. We offer high quality, trained professionals to pack and move your commercial or residential items locally or across the country. We are fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:It was perfect from the beginning. I looked on Angi. A call came quickly. The sales person was thorough, polite, listened to my questions, and was reassuring. Cody and Theo, my movers, were the best. Punctual, efficient, friendly, hard workers, positive attitude (I had lots of steps) I asked for extra help I hadn’t anticipated and they helped without a complaint. Really careful with my stuff and accommodating. Thanks to Theo and Cody and MVMChristine W.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
Deals in Granville for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Find moving companies in
- Buckeye Lake
- Saint Louisville
- New Albany
moving companies in Granville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A FAMILY MOVING CO7429 Pleasant Chapel Rd
- A Fresh Start Moving Co147 S Dakota Ave
- A&S Logistics LLC8828 Commerce Loop Dr
- AAA ALWAYS MOVING12429 MORSE RD SW
- Aaron Allen Moving4655 Grove City Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- ABSOLUTE MOVING LABOR CO2061 MILLROW LOOP
- Accent on Organizing77 Arden Rd.
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Advanced Moving9984 South Old State
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- ADVANTAGE MOVERS7525 Paragon Rd. #148
- Agape Service Co1205 S Champion Ave
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- All American Moving & Storage2660 Fisher Rd
- All My Sons Moving & Storage4401 Lyman Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Allen Young Movers P.O. Box 351
- Always On The Move15133 5 Points Pike
Mount Sterling, Ohio
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- American Delivery Express7707 Wryneck Drive
- AMERICAN HOME MOVING2399 Africa Rd
- American Moving & Storage Solutions777 Dearborn Park Ln
- American Red Ball Moving & Storage LLC2541 Westbelt Dr
- American Way Van & Storage1001 S. Brown School Rd. Ste. A
- Arpin Van Lines - Arpin Preferred Movers3516 Wright Way Rd
- AT YOUR SERVICE1960 GREENSBORO DR
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A FAMILY MOVING CO
- B&S Quality Movers446 Larcomb Ave
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bell Moving & Storage4717 Roberts Rd
- Berger/Allied Van Lines - Columbus1111 Milepost Dr
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- Bill Kap Piano Company14130 Euclid Avenue
- Bins LLC6399 Broughton Ave
- Britts Express Delivery LLC7810 Palmer Rd. SW
- Brother In Arms Moving Services304 W Vine Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Brothers Transports5360 Cambria Way
- Buckeye Inspection Services818 North St.
- Buckeye Movers2304 Argyle Dr
- BUCKEYE MOVING5954 GINA PL
- Budget Car and Truck Rental Northside Columbus5660 Emporium Sq
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- B&S Quality Movers
- CAPITAL CITY MOVING & STORAGE1505 ALUM CREEK DR
- Casino Self Storage3300 W Broad St
- CENTRAL OHIO RELOCATION SERVICES1150 CORRUGATED WAY
- Chalfant's Delivery Service12447 Claylick Rd
- Cheap Lawn Care1023 Harrisburg Pike
- Christopher's Affordable Lawncare & Services369 Buckingham St
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- College Hunks Hauling Junk3999 Parkway Ln #9
- Columbus Easy Move Inc2541 Westbelt Dr
- Columbus Moving LLC100 E Campus View Blvd #250
- Copley Moving350 S Richardson Ave
- COUNTRY WIDE MOVING & STORAGE1001 S BROWN SCHOOL RD C
- COWs of North Central Ohio737 Richmond Ave
- Custom Movers LLC1820 FREBIS AVE
- Customer Service Relocation248 Leffler Cir
Florence, New Jersey
- CAPITAL CITY MOVING & STORAGE
- D&G Professional Brokerage9788 Stover Way
- Dave's Marine TransportPO Box 84
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- DIGITAL SECURITY SYSTEMS518 NASHOBA AVE
- DON'S CAR CARE4915 E MAIN ST
- Dynamic Movers5401 SW 25th Ct
- D&G Professional Brokerage
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- FastGood4Cheap Moving Service3800 Lacon Rd
- Fine cuts carpentry & construction llc5057 Lockbourne Rd
- First Choice Movers990 E 26th Ave
- Fix My Cue855 CR-26
- Furniture Bank of Central Ohio118 S Yale Ave
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- HAVALL MOVING INC1757 HIGHTOWER DR
- Heard Dimensions 1st Class Painting Solutions2740 Eastland
- Hercules Movers LLC1509 Blatt Blvd 1509 Blatt rd
- Here To There Movers2502 N Wells St
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Herlihy Moving & Storage Inc3759 Jackson Pike
Grove City, Ohio
- Herlihy Moving and Storage1000 Columbia Rd
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- HOME MOVING & STORAGE1570 INTEGRITY DR E
- Home Owners Handyman Services1558 E Blake Ave
- Huffys Movers Inc6056 Channingway Boulevard
- HAVALL MOVING INC