Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Gallipolis, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Gallipolis
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed
- JIM NICKELL & SON BLACKTOPPINGThey showed up early on the first day and did all of the excavation and basing. They paved and finished the job the following day. It could not have gone any smoother and we are really happy with the driveway. Their price was way below any of the other three bids that I had.
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
- Armor Paving & SealingBE CLEAR WHAT YOU WANT-WHETHER THEY ARE TO DO ANY COLD PATCHING. ON THIS PROJECT, THEY DID NOT BRING COLD PATCH WITH THEM, BUT TWO BAGS WERE PURCHASED, AND IT WENT FORWARD WITHOUT A HITCH FROM THAT POINT ONWARD. VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.
- H & S ASPHALTThey responded promptly to my request for a quote through BBB. The representative made an appointment and came to our house the same week. He provided quotes for resurfacing and replacement. We decided to go with asphalt after getting quotes for concrete and the quote was about 1/2 that for concrete. We had some furniture being delivered within the next few weeks and requested any work be delayed until after we would have any heavy trucks parked in the driveway. Once we had the deliveries done we informed H&S on a Tuesday and they scheduled the work for the next week. They called on Thursday and told us that they had finished a job early and would like to replace our driveway the next day. They came on Friday and had the whole job done by the time I arrived home from work at 5. My wife told me that the neighbors were impressed enough that they asked for a business card. H&S Asphalt is operated by professionals. These guys know what they are doing. They did a high quality job at exactly the price quoted
Driveway Pavers in Gallipolis
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon requestRecent Review:Job went very well. The guys who did the on-site work with the equipment were very efficient, very capable, and very much willing to accommodate owner wishes. There was slight confusion about the terms of the contract. Nothing major but I would suggest that such a contract be as detailed as possible and the owner should be sure to obtain a copy that has the signature of the appropriate business representative so there is as little confusion as possible about the terms of the contract. <br /Fred F.
- Business Description:Family-owned and operated, Quality Paving in Greenfield, Ohio, has worked hard to provide homeowners and businesses throughout the Tri-County area with the finest in asphalt paving services. We understand what an asset professional paving is to your property or new construction project. Expect the very best in service and results at a great price when you call Quality PavingRecent Review:<p>Had some initial issues with rain and weather as it is hard to put down asphalt in water but Matt and his team did an excellent job and it looks better than ever. Paid a lot of attention to details and even rolled out the yard before they left where they had to park their equipment. Very professional from estimator to owner and team members and very nice people to work with. They quoted me a price and had to do a little extra and charged me the exact quote. Would highly recommend them based on total experience.</p> <br /Kevin T.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated. Additional Email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.Recent Review:The work was done well and on time. The problem was we were given an estimate of 100-125$. The actual cost was twice this amount. When speaking to the supervisor, we were told that it cost more due to more man power. Some of their "man power arrived just in time for lunch. I thought the estimate was too good to be true. It turns out I was right. The work was done well just the difference in the price aggravated me. The wood look much better with far less clutter and weeds. They had the right equipment to do the job. <br /Richard B.
- Business Description:????Recent Review:They provided a quote and service on the date that they committed to. The driveway looks great - they edged and took some special care with a few spots that were worse that the rest of the driveway. They were very nice to work with and I would hire them again! <br /Linda R.
- Business Description:Brennstuhl Construction Inc has been serving the North Central Ohio since 2001. We provide concrete services for all residential and commercial needs. We are fully insured and will stand behind our work. Our main goal is, and always will be to provide complete customer satisfaction with every client we service. Contact us today to find out why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts.Recent Review:Great!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.George H.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Service oriented private business serving a wide aray of customers on many tasks/projects; personal or private services, construction services, business services, financial services etcRecent Review:Horrible craftsmanship. He did not order the materials as draws were paid, then wanted more money to order materials. Installed a boat lift as part of the project, it was not installed to spec and dropped our boat. The seawall steps have washed out from rain. Left trash, building scraps all over the work siteAbby G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Gallipolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
- OKIE ADKINS CONSTRUCTION3633 NORWOOD RD.
Huntington, West Virginia
- OKIE ADKINS CONSTRUCTION
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing311 E Lincoln St.
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100