Buckeye Waterproofing Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2014

We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price....

BROOKPARK ROAD TOPSOIL INC.

WE OUR A SMALL BUSINESS THAT DOES SPECIALTY WORK IN OUR FIELD. WE HAVE 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS IN THE GREATER CUYUHOGA AREA

The Ohio Basement Company

Our team of experts are dedicated to making your home healthy and safe, while providing you with unmatched quality and customer service. Contact us today and see why we’re the best choice for your basement or foundation repairs.

Offers by The Ohio Basement Company on Angi
Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

09/24/2019

Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience ever.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

05/16/2017

Started bad and went south from there. Disgruntled crew stood around until I showed them what the estimator had left. That happened several times as new crew showed up while others disappeared. The cellar wall was replaced, but we found 4" of water down there in the spring. The job that was promised in 2 weeks took 12 weeks. The bathroom plumbing was, creative. And terrible. Vent pipes poorly jointed. Upstairs sink was never connected to the drain. The vanity had to be replaced. Cheap flooring and baseboards peeled off. Estimated $3,500 to get up to code. Phone calls have not been repaired. A disaster.

Description of Work
This is a small summer cottage. Initially needed the stone walls replaced or repaired in the cellar, then was upsold to replace the bathroom.

Category drain pipe,basement remodeling

09/14/2015

They were all here on time and did their job great.

Description of Work
Concreted border and repaired all cracks.

Category concrete repair

09/13/2015

Ron the foreman was very knowledgeable and polite on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Examined and sealed out water in 1 wall outside.

Category water damage restoration

08/06/2015

Tried to fix problem. Came back and trying again.

Description of Work
Sealed holes where water was coming through.

07/16/2015

Job done as described, professional and courteous crew.

Description of Work
Full basement waterproofing with polyshield, sump pump and bathroom rogh in. New trenching and drainage plumbing, wall repair.

07/01/2015

We thought we made a great decision when we choose Buckeye Waterproofing but now we feel different. State out the INSIDE crew was very good, polite, informative and the work was GREAT. When we got to the outside, it started out ok--we ask that they put a pipe in the culvert since they were digging it out anyways and we paid extra for that and was totally ok with that since we ask for extra but then things went down hill--first the outside crew was not very informative--left trash in my yard 2 days in a row. The first day we cleaned it up, the second day the INSIDE crew cleaned it up. The outside crew left without bothering to tell us that they would have to wait for the yard to dry up, I had to ask one of the guys on the inside crew and they called the office--who informed us that we had to wait. Now part of the problem with the wet basement is we have a low area at the side of the house, which was to be addressed by running a French drain to the front culvert, with the sump pump from the basement connected and draining to the culvert too. But due to the lay of the land, they couldn't just attach the pipe. They had to dig a dry well and put a sump pump in it to pump the water up and into the culvert. But now they wanted more money to cover the electric and 2nd pump ( which we were told when we signed the contract would not happen--that if there were extra cost it was on them). With the 2nd sump pump the water would just lay outside and the pump in the basement would continue to pump the same water and cause it to burn up quicker. I fell for $18,970.00 they should have made sure this work right without come back to us for more money like promised. It then took them 2 months and 3 weeks and 4 broken promises later to come back and finish the yard. So I fell cheated, lied too and held hostage to the fact that without the extra money my $18,970.00 would have been wasted. SO NO I WOULD NOT RECOMMENT THEM IF YOU LOOK ON THE REVIEW, I MARKED INDOOR CREW ONLY!!! AND MADE SURE TO TELL THE GUY WHEN HE HAD ME FILL IT OUT BECAUSE I WASNT HAPPY WITH ALL OF IT AND YOU WERENT DONE

Description of Work
waterproofed the basement and drainage outside

Category excavators,basement waterproofing

[Member Name Removed] hired us for waterproofing and was completely happy with all the work we did to her home which work took 5 days to complete. She did ask for extra work at her ditch to put in drainage and cover with dirt at extra cost. We scheduled work installed drain and delivered 18 tons of dirt to spread and cover. we had three weeks of rain and couldn't spread dirt and was in contact the hole time with homeowner trying to set things up but rain keep delaying dirt being spread. We got three dry days in row and went and spread dirt perfectly. Homeowner thanked us and filled out angies list review form giving us all A's in all catagories. This was a month ago and she still hasn't paid her extra bill for work she hired us for and is now giving a bad review so she doesn't have to pay since she says she doesn't have the money know that work is done. I have copy of review form with perfect scores and homeowners signature.

06/30/2015

Project went as planned. Chris would call and keep us informed on progress

Description of Work
Installed interior drain, sump pump, installed supports,

06/20/2015

I Hired Buckeye Waterproofing because they did my son and daughter in laws house and they were very pleased and the basement looked great. I was nervous I'm an older man if I could've done it myself I would've but i'm glad I didn't. My basement was leaking had mold, a wall moving, and cracks. it was in awful shape and completely unusable. Rick came out and gave me an estimate which I felt was fair due to the horrible condition of the basement. I hired them right away and they got the job started right away. Rick came out with a crew of 4 guys the day the job was set to start. He explained everything to me went over the details I was able to tell him specifics I wanted they set up plastic so my stuff wouldn't get dirty and plastic hanging in the doorways so it wouldn't get the other room's dirty. They also set up tarp to walk on so my floors didn't get dirty. They also set ply-wood on the lawn so the machine didn't ruin my lawn. Over a period of 4 days they waterproofed my basement from the outside and installed 6 structural straps from the inside. The sprayed mold removal on the walls and scrubbed them. They also filled in all the cracks with mortar. The waterproofing fixed the leaking, the straps prevented the wall from moving more. I haven't had a problem since and i'm finally able to use my basement. I couldn't be more grateful and happy I hired them.

Description of Work
Waterproofed Basement

Category masonry,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing

06/11/2015

We had three companies out and two of them only wanted to sell me more than I needed and only seemed to care about the sale. Buckeye was only one with no high pressure and seemed to care and understand our situation. This is a rental property and didn't want to cause any problems for tennants. The guys working on basement were very prompt and did work quickly and very clean and neat. They even went a step beyond and did some extra work that they was needed and did not charge me anymore money. We are so happy we our decision and no we made the right choice.

Description of Work
Waterproofed my basement

Category basement waterproofing

Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair. Structural Repairs & Wall Re-Builds. Concrete Work. Basement Bathrooms & Finishing. Sanitary Repairs & New Lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal