Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Findlay, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Findlay
- R. A. Flynn & SonVery good and always asked for the same technician named Dale. They will come out gain this coming October to check the furnace.
- CJS Heating and Air ColumbusTech did a great job. Quickly identified issue. Took necessary steps to resolve.
- Basinger Plumbing & Heating LLCAll parties were on time, friendly, worked hard, cleaned up, and then gave me a bill. I paid the, and they left. Only bad was that we waited about a week for the consult appointment, and then another 10 days until they could come fix it.
- Basinger Plumbing & Heating LLCBasinger representative/workers were personable, thoughtful, and professional. They put covers on their shoes when entering our home. They cleaned/swept all work site areas.
- King Heating & CoolingPaul King of King Heating and Cooling recently installed a new AC system in the Clubhouse of our Condo Association. The work was done in a timely and professional manner and was right on budget. Our Board of Trustees is very pleased with the work and with Mr. King's response time. Mr. King also was good enough to check out my personal AC unit at my condo and, for a very reasonable price, was able to improve the unit's efficiency and cooling output. I will definitely contact King Heating and Cooling when I need to upgrade my system
- King Heating & CoolingMr King was the most affordable in the area. We called him in the early morning hours and he made time to come out later in the afternoon. He is also the only one to provide a free quote, others would charge 50-100$ just to come out to our house. We ended up hiring him to replace 3 air conditioning units in our family. He was very thorough with his work, took his time and made sure everything was done right. Very nice man, very great work! Would highly recommend
- King Heating & CoolingWe really couldn’t have asked for better service. Mr. King has done several installs for us over the past several years. He is prompt with is services and has even educated us on the devices he has installed. His prices cannot be beat either. We have done several comparisons to other businesses and his prices are the best. He has had great communication with us and we greatly appreciate all that he has done for us professionally. Keep up the great work Paul King
- King Heating & CoolingAll work went as described and the price quoted was the amount I issued Mr. King payment for. Our existing AC was old & not performing, Paul showed up on time as promised and had the new installation done in a timely manner. This is a great contractor to hire with reasonable prices & honest work.
- King Heating & CoolingPaul was right on time. When he was finished he not only explained what he had done, but he also gave us tips on how to bette maintain our A/C unit in the future. He was both professional and personable.
- King Heating & CoolingMr. King was very fast to respond to our call, we just had the first big snowfall and our furnace stopped working. We know nothing about furnaces and told him to replace everything that was wrong. He was so honest, it just needed adjusting. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate his service. Please call him with any heating or ac problems
Heating Cooling Contractors in Findlay
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Jones Heating & Air is a heating & air conditioning company that has been in business since 2004. We are family owned and operated. We offer: Service, Repair, Installation, and Maintenance of all heating & air conditioning equipment. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm; after hour emergency service is available. Through our Maintenance Agreement Contracts, you receive a 15% discount on parts and labor, and become a priority customer (call office for more details)
- Business Description:R. A. Flynn & Sons, heating and air conditioning specialists, have been serving residential and commercial customers throughout Lima, Wapak, Ada, Bluffton, Delphos and surrounding Ohio areas since 1931. We are proud Rheem dealers. We provide sales, service and installation on all makes and models and also provide new construction, commercial refrigeration and plumbing services. We provide work on: • Furnaces • Geothermal systems • High efficient air cleaners • Programmable thermostats • G..Recent Review:Very good and always asked for the same technician named Dale. They will come out gain this coming October to check the furnace.Dennis K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business that understands that things happen at the most inconvenient times. We respond to your needs promptly. We are licensed by the state of Ohio to do heating, air conditioning, plumbing and boiler work. We have four technicians on staff with over 50 years combined experience. Before any work is done we will look your system over and provide options and you will know the price before the work is done. No surprises. Give us a try, I think you will be glad you did
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Open only weekdays 9-5 closed weekends State licensed #25377 & INSURED AND BONDED- We do not do service calls on furnaces unless they were installed by King Heating & Cooling.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Mitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great jobMatt D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
HVAC contractors in Findlay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 499 Handyman109 N Main St
Mount Cory, Ohio
- 499 Handyman
- Ada Services321 Heistand
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Star Plumbing Heating & Air...1016 N Blanchard St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Articulate Air llc3140 Kilburn Rd
- Ada Services
- Dave's Handyman Express4223 CR 313 415 N. Union
- Dave's Handyman Express
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- J.Rs Exterior Installations647 N Cherry St
Van Wert, Ohio
- Jack's Htg A/C & Plbg Inc450 Olive St
- Jacobs heating cooling & plumbing17759 CR-7
- JBS Heating & Cooling, Inc1256 BLANCHARD AVENUE
- Jones Heating and Air LLCOffice Manager 633 Rose Hill Dr
- J.Rs Exterior Installations
- K&R Heating and Cooling3999 Stearns Rd
- King Heating & Cooling145 Lincoln St Po box 354
- Kitchen Heating and Cooling105 N SR 587
- KNUEVE & SONS INC1730 E Melrose Ave Ste C
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- KRESSER PLUMBING & HEATING121 Center St
- K&R Heating and Cooling
- Lester & Son711 Colt Dr
- Lester & Son
- QUALITY INDOOR AIR SVC LLC111 S HIGH
- QUALITY INDOOR AIR SVC LLC
- SCOTT WAGNER PLUMBING & HTG5538 Road L # 13
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shearer's Plumbing & Electrical106 N Main St
Mount Blanchard, Ohio
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- STARK'S INC02425 COUNTY RD 12-C
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- SCOTT WAGNER PLUMBING & HTG
- Yates & Young Plumbing & Heating Co.1501 Lima Ave.
- Yates & Young Plumbing & Heating Co.