Tin Man Heating & Cooling Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2008

Whether you need a team of highly skilled Bowling Green heating and cooling specialists in your home to perform routine maintenance on your home comfort system, you need general repairs, or you are looking to do a full replacement on your system, you want to call in the best. In this area, that means calling Tin Man Heating & Cooling. Their company is proud to offer decades of experience in the industry backed by an A+ Better Business Bureau accreditation and work that is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They are also northwest Ohio’s largest geothermal installer and have advanced training in the installation and maintenance of these systems. No matter how large or small your needs may be, this is the team you want to get the job done. Call their offices today to get started with an initial estimate....

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors

Our most important goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that its not just another project on another house... it's Your Project on Your HOME. We strive to provide every customer with the best service and most enjoyable project experience.

Offers by Integrity Home Exteriors on Angi

08/01/2017

I've used them multiple times.I've used them just for a furnace check. I'vr used them multiple times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They actually came out and took a look at my furnace that I've got.

06/03/2017

Great installers. Finished in one day and left my house clean and in tact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace and A/c

08/30/2016

Jeff S provided the service, he checked the inside "A" coil and filter and all associated electronics he cleaned the outside unit and checked temperatures and pressures. The total price was $80 for several hours work. This service is well worth the money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit check and tune up

07/01/2016

there was nothing wrong with my ac unit but i wanted it cleaned. i called and asked for a price on having the evap unit cleaned. the lady said it would be 80.00. great, when can you do it. they come over and thats when the costs started adding up.  before i know it they wanted me to be a gold member customer and the bill was 440.00!   i was not to happy.  so i asked them just to do the job i hired...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned my ac evap unit

02/03/2015

It went very well. I have already signed up for extended warranty with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tin Man Heating & Cooling for my heating and air conditioning. The thermostat wasn't working correctly so they came out first thing the next morning to deal with the issue.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, Air Conditioning, Installation & Maintenance, Geothermal, Heat Pumps, Pleated Air Filters, Humidifiers, Thermostats, Air Exchangers, & Air Cleaners, Hvac, Hvac Service, Heating New Installations, Air Conditioning New Installations, Water Heaters, Club Memberships, Service Contracts, Cooling, Package Units, Parts and Service

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check