The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Findlay, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Findlay
- Mr. Appliance of West Central OhioGreat. Text of photo of technician and time they'd arrive before hand. Very quick and informative while there.
- Appliance DoctorI have let him come into my house when I’m not home multiple times and have not encountered any problems. He is extremely honest with me as well. I had a problem with a washer so he came out to look at it. He ended up not charging me anything and told me upfront it wasn’t worth fixing and I should just get a new one. He takes care of all my projects
- BINDEL'S APPLIANCE LLCThe installer was quick and professional. The old unit was removed and the entire job was completed in a little over an hour. He cleaned up the area and made sure everything was working and done to our satisfaction.
- BINDEL'S APPLIANCE LLCWhen we have called in reference to parts, they have been honest and helpful every time. Bindel's could have made a lot of money off of us had they just taken our order for parts we did not need, but they have consistently walked us through the issue, made suggestions, been correct, and saved us hundreds of dollars
- TRACY'S APPLIANCESI called Tracy's Appliances to repair a Sub Zero refrigerator that I purchased used. They were able to dispatch out a repairman who arrived at the scheduled time. Quoted me the standard labor rate for the repair, and called to schedule the installation once the parts ordered had arrived. Installation was also on time and done with quality. Good dependable service
- APPLIANCE DOCTOR OF LIMACalled and left message on Saturday. Returned call on Monday morning. Scheduled service for Tuesday between 2:30 and 4:00. Called at 3:00 - on his way. Completed the repairs. Cleaned and vacuumed the dryer. Was very courteous.
- MORMAN'S APPLIANCE SVCThis man was punctual, polite and professional. He fixed the issue with the washer and explained the problem. We highly recommend this company and wold definitely use again.
- Baltz Plumbing-Heating & Air ConditioningHe is an excellent plumber. I am more than satisfied and they are great for repair. They are puncual, have reasonalbe rates, do good work, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Mr. Appliance of West Central OhioOur gas stove had suddenly stopped lighting, so we scheduled Mr Appliance to come take a look. Technician arrived within the specific timeframe, was professional and courteous. After a quick inspection, she saw that the starter needed replacing, so had to order the part and return a couple of days later to do the install. Stove has been working perfectly ever since
- APPLIANCE DOCTOR OF LIMAHad a loud vibrating noise from my dryer. Called them and they got me in asap with the holidays approaching. He found that my kids sock was in the blower motor, removed and and put it back together. He could of said I needed a new wheel or motor, but he was honest said no damage was done, and just removed the sock... That is a good thing. On time and professional. Took careful steps to not track in snow or ice into our home
Appliance Repair Experts in Findlay
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance specializes in all major appliance repair from Whirlpool and Maytag to Sub-Zero, Viking, Bosch and everything in-between. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures: * Prompt, efficient attention * All work and parts guaranteed * A solid quote before the service begins - no surprises * Our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment * Courteous and skilled in-home service professionals * Never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour Mr. Appliance specializes in all major applian..Recent Review:Lost lots of food because they thought it was one problem and turned out to be a leak that they could never locate. Waste! Won't stand by their work or diag!Cara T.
- Business Description:sales and service of major household appliances. We have been in business for over 44 years
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Deals in Findlay for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- North Baltimore
- New Riegel
- Columbus Grove
appliance repair services in Findlay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 499 Handyman109 N Main St
Mount Cory, Ohio
- 499 Handyman
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Mr. Appliance of West Central Ohio1210 W Robb Ave
- Mr. Appliance of West Central Ohio
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- THOMAS APPLIANCE REPAIR506 E LIMA ST
- THOMAS APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Whirlpool Corp4901 N Main St
- Whirlpool Corp