Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Chillicothe, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Chillicothe
- Kay Overhead Door IncKay Overhead Door is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The costs were reasonable for the work performed. In the end they ended up doing more work then what we expected at the same cost.
- Kay Overhead Door IncExcellent work by a very well mannered & polite young man. Kyle Kukla did our work and was very professional.
- Bob & Bob Door CompanyThis was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all around.
- Dunwright Doors LLC5 Star Service!! Outstanding work, service and best of all price for the fix was great! Went above and beyond! Best of all, mechanic was very polite, cleaned up work area when finished and put me at complete ease! Garage Door works better now than it has in years!!! Thank you!!
- ATWOOD DOORAtwood Door did an excellent job. The owner, Vern, was helpful and quick to respond. The project was done in efficient and professional manner.
- Discount Garage Doors IncEverything went great! He tuned up my garage door and also dealt with an issue that no one else could solve. I would refer him to anyone
- Wayne Garage Door Sales & Service IncThe service was fast and very professional. The technician called and confirmed the appointment the day before. He called the day of the service and said that his previous job ran over and gave me a new time of arrival for my service. Overall very happy with the service and performance of my garage door
- Precision Overhead Garage DoorI was refunded on this deal because the garage door is old and the program they had didn't apply to my door. The new rollers wouldn't fit. Very nice people but just couldn't apply this program to my specific garage door.
- R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & ServiceI found this company on Angie s List shortly after one of our garage door springs broke. He came out the next day. I took his recommendation that we replace both springs because the second one generally breaks shortly after the first one. He was very professional. We will call him again if necessary
- Bullfrog's Garage Door CoDo be patient--but I felt their response time of less than 1 week was TERRIFIC DON'T be afraid to ask questions--they get answered. I am very pleased
Garage Door Companies in Chillicothe
- Business Description:Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phonesRecent Review:Went very well. Were able to provide same day service. Timely, polite, and professional technician. Walker presented options and costs, and upon my selection was able to complete the job that afternoon within a few hours. Very appreciative of a job well doneLinda F.
- Business Description:A full-service home maintenance and repair company serving the greater Inland Empire. We have the expertise to also work on any home systems with your Mobile and Modular homes! We are privileged to extend discounts to Veterans, Handicapped and Senior Citizens. Service Calls are $45.00 will cover the 1st. 1/2 hr. and will include Troubleshooting and repair estimate. Please give me a call to discuss any of your needsRecent Review:After initial talk, I never heard from the gentleman again. I contacted another company to complete the workRobert P.
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company working in the Ross, Pickaway, and surrounding counties. We are licensed, bonded, & insured. We have built our company on hard work, integrity, honesty, and believe our work reflects that. We have 8 years experience in construction and have referrals available upon requestRecent Review:Everything went very well. The workmen were trustworthy and the owner was very responsive to my wishes and any issues that came up. Because of a family emergency, I had to leave while they were working. They were completely honest and reliable. I am very happy with the work doneGayle H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..Recent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of workJanice D.
- Business Description:Magic Door has been serving Northeast Ohio since 1986 with our dedication to customer satisfaction. CHI and Wayne Dalton Door distributor. Genie and Marantec openers. Competative pricing. 35+ Employees. Commercial service rate is $88-$120 per hour plus parts. Residential service rate is $75 per hour plus parts. Emergency residental service minimum charge is $162. Emergency commercial service minimum charge is $182. Residental spring changes are $140 for a single spring and $190 for double sp..Recent Review:Very disappointed. When our garage door was installed it had a dent in one panel and another panel didn't even match the rest. Our old garage door was already destroyed or I would have told them to just put it back on. The man installing it joked that they wouldn't be putting their sign in our yard to let people know who did it. He did assure us that they would make it right and would put a rush on the order. Since they had told us the original order would take 3-4 weeks, I assumed it would be much sooner than that. Finally, after having to look at this eyesore for 3 weeks and 4 days and having all the neighbors stopping to stare at it, I called them. The woman that answered said that they had tried several times to get in touch with us but there was no answer. They had my husband's number. My husband only had one missed call on his phone from the previous week. He was at work so he was unable to answer, but they didn't leave a message so he didn't know who it was. So, if they did call it was only one time and there was no message. They finally corrected their mistake the next day. I had also assumed that maybe they would offer us a discount for their mistake and the time it took to correct it, but nope. We still paid full price. After reading other people's positive reviews, I would have expected much moreBetsy P.
- Business Description:This business is family owned and we provide free estimate locally.
- Business Description:Hueys Handyman Service is a professional handyman contractor in Portsmouth, OH, you can call us anytime when you need our services. We provide our services locally and out of state. Residential Handyman Service, Painting Service, Landscape Service, Affordable Handyman Services, Reliable Handyman Service; Remodeler; Remodeling; Emergency Repair; Emergency Services Sciotodale OH; New Boston OH; Wheelersburg OH; West Portsmouth OH; Rosemount OH;Dayton, OH;Ironton, OH Handyman Service, Handyman, ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- New Holland
- South Bloomfield
- Washington Court House
garage door companies in Chillicothe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Nelson Maintenance16625 Marcellus Hwy
- Nelson Maintenance
- Precision Overhead Garage Door Service1111 Stimmel Rd
- Precision Overhead Garage Door Service
- Quality Builders LLC318 Summit St.
- Quality Builders LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence