Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Chillicothe, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Chillicothe
- Mr. Appliance of BataviaWent well. Price of needed item and repair was reasonable. Serviceman was professional and very nice. Washer is working great!
- The Appliance DoctorEverything was great! Very knowledgeable and professional. Good at keeping in touch and very punvctual
- The Appliance DoctorVery affordable, very timely, very clear with problem at hand and offers honest advice as to when would be good idea to repair vs replace. Very kind, professional, honest. Thankful for his service and help
- LEWIS APPLIANCE SVCI paid for a service call on 6.18.21 and also paid for the repair on 7.2.21 for our Bosch dishwasher. The problem still exists and was never repaired correctly. The same error code that displayed initially as E25 still is showing. I left a message on 7.3.21 (after running the dishwasher for the first time) to explain the situation along with the fact that I need an expedited appointment to fix this issue once and for all without further service/parts fees (or a refund for the part that I already paid for that did not fix the problem). I was returned a called today, 7/6/21 to be cursed and yelled at repeatedly by the owner, Larry, and subsequently hung up on. I am shocked and dismayed at the unprofessionalism of how my call was handled and furthermore extremely frustrated that the company refuses to come back and fix the problem that was paid to be repaired read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt was a great help to have someone that day help diagnose my issues with my refrigerator. The virtual repair was easy and convenient and very inexpensive! I would recommend Nelihome!!!!
- Marty's Appliance Services & SalesUnfortunately, refrigerator had met its demise. Would have been too expensive to fix our 27 year old refrigerator. Time to let go!
- Ken's Appliance Repair LLCWent well, he was prompt and knew what he was doing. Work complete upon his return as parts needed to be ordered
- CHRIS ALLEN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRCalled quickly. Showed up on time. Return appointment when part came in he was punctual as well. Cleaned up each time and put things away even when he would have to return a 2nd time. Reasonable labor rate for the amount of time he was here.
- FOUR SEASONS APPLIANCE REPAIRMost positive experience I've ever had with a contractor. I regret I forget his name. He gave a rough estimate, but was extremely professional and is a very dog-friendly person. I really appreciate that he's a dog person and was happy to spend time with them sniffing him so they felt comfortable with him in our basement while repairing the washer read less
- Mark's Appliance ServiceExcellent work! Respond quickly, orders parts immediately and completed all repairs in a timely manner.
Appliance Repair Experts in Chillicothe
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:A full-service home maintenance and repair company serving the greater Inland Empire. We have the expertise to also work on any home systems with your Mobile and Modular homes! We are privileged to extend discounts to Veterans, Handicapped and Senior Citizens. Service Calls are $45.00 will cover the 1st. 1/2 hr. and will include Troubleshooting and repair estimate. Please give me a call to discuss any of your needs read lessRecent Review:After initial talk, I never heard from the gentleman again. I contacted another company to complete the workRobert P.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:We had been having problems with our SubZero refrigerator not staying cold but freezing ice on the back wall for a while. Believing it was more than likely the seal around the door leaking warm air in and cold air out, because it had been a while since the door closed with a vacuum-like seal we decided to contact Ohio Furnace A&E after researching who was known for handling SubZero specifically. When we called, we expressed that we believed it to be the seal. The repairman came and diagnosed it as being the thermostat. This was fine and we thought the issue was a simple fix. After a week, the problem was back. We were having the same issues and called them back. They came back with the same part to replace the Thermostat. At this point, we pointed out again, that we believed it was the seal. Seemingly ignoring that it could be anything other than the thermostat. The thermostat replaced a second time, it still doesn't work properly, still the same issues. I called the company again, left a message for them to call me back. I did this every few days for almost 2 1/2 weeks with no callback. The final time I called, I did so with my number blocked, they pick up, audibly upset, I let them know that it still wasn't working and mentioned the seal again. Also that I left several messages waiting for a callback. He sends his guy out again. This time the guy comes in for a couple of minutes, goes outside to make a call to SubZero, comes back in only to tell us it wasn't the thermostat and Subzero told him it was more than likely the SEALED SYSTEM. Ohio Furnace A&E does not fix sealed systems. That was over 2 weeks ago. Since then, I have left several more messages. Today, he finally answers. I expressed that I felt with the misdiagnosis, I should receive a refund. I was informed that he was refusing a refund. I was told that it normally turns out to be the thermostat and it not their fault that it wasn't. I said, " So, you're telling me it's a guessing game, and as the customer, I'm left paying a bill for something that was misdiagnosed?" He then proceeded to tell me that they didn't charge me extra for the second part ordered or the last 2 trips. We had a 30-day warranty. Assumably, he thinks I should be grateful that we weren't charged more for the second replacement part and service, 2 extra trips they made while they misdiagnosed twice, even though we mentioned several times that we believed it was the seal. Very disappointed read lessKatie O.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Holland
- South Bloomfield
- Washington Court House
appliance repair services in Chillicothe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Sales & Service839 Northview Ave
- Air Comfort Systems, Inc.15539 Heine Road Corporate office
- ALL AMERICAN ELECTRIC OF OHIO LLC63 WEST 2ND ST
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-1 Sales & Service
- Buschur's Refrigeration541 N Eastern Ave State Route 118
Saint Henry, Ohio
- Buschur's Refrigeration
- Delaney's Appliance Service191 LaSalle Street
- Delaney's Appliance Service
- GE Factory Service200 West Broadway
- GE Factory Service880 Maple Ave.
- GE Factory Service1130 S. Walnut St.
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2175 WALKER LAKE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1800 TIFFIN AVE 100
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4210 MILAN RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6595 Strip Ave Nw North Canton
North Canton, Ohio
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Nelson Maintenance16625 Marcellus Hwy
- Nelson Maintenance
- Ohio Express Appliances 102 Portrait Cir
- Ohio Express Appliances
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Valley Mechanical Services643 Blain Ln
- Valley Mechanical Services