If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bloomingdale
- Baker's WaterproofingWorking with Baker's Waterproofing on getting our basement fixed was an awesome experience! From the very beginning they let us know exactly what they were going to have to do, the pricing involved, and prepared us for each and every step of the process! Rich Rotolo, the foreman on our project did an amazing job!!! He called me when he was on his way, and was on time to the job! Once he was here, he answered any and all questions we had, and when we would pop in and check on what was going on, he'd explain each step to us of what he was doing, and the reason he was doing it. We also have a fireplace, and we were warned at the estimate that there was a chance it could be cracked during the job, however Rich made sure that our fireplace was perfectly fine! I would highly recommend Baker's Waterproofing, and I would especially recommend Rich to be the guy that you request! If I ever need any more work done, these are the guys I will call
- Baker's WaterproofingEverything was excellent. I set up an appointment on the initial call. They sent a packet about the services, and sent out an individual to give an appraisal for the work. Once the project began, they were in the home for five days. The crew worked constantly. I was almost amazed when I got home at night how much work they had been able to accomplish in a day
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsWe were very pleased with the work. From the beginning, the process was explained clearly. We were not pressured to take a more expensive option. The crew was professional, friendly, and efficient. The work site was left tidy each day. They even went the extra mile and replanted my shrubs. Outstanding
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsI am soooo happy. For the first time in 39 years, I have not a drop of water in my basement. I would definitely recommend this company. From the first phone call right up to the end result, I have been very impressed with their process. I am so happy with the job, that I am scheduling them to do the same thing in my garage. My initial thought was to have a french drain put in, however, after talking with Bob and deciding to go with this indoor solution, I know I made the right choice. I was concerned with the possible noise the sump pump would make, as it is located directly under my bedroom. No problem. I have yet to even hear it when it pumps. Not even 24 hours after the finished installation, it was put to the test. We had major rains for several days. Everything went very well. No water. The crew they sent was very professional. I couldn't even get them to take a break and have a piece of pie. I am relieved to have the lifetime warranty, also. My neighbor hired a competitor who also stated she has a lifetime warranty. However, when she called them to check a problem, they informed her it would be $89 for just the visit. I have been assured there will be no extra cost should I have a problem. I chose the right company
- Ohio Valley Home SolutionsHe gave me a great overall first impression. He was honest, knowledgeable, informative, organized, and had a great personality. He advised me to get other estimates, which impressed and surprised me. He's also accredited with the BBB. I plan on getting other estimates but will definitely consider using him to waterproof my basement
- Advantage Basement & Foundation Repair LLCSo far, I'd say that it went excellently. I wasn't home during the time of the work, but my husband kept me updated on their progress. The basement has been waterproofed for just over a month and there is no water leaking in from the location they serviced. Unfortunately, perhaps due to the jack-hammering, etc, a small 1 ft area just past where they installed the drain has started to leak. It is minor and Advantage said that they will come back out to fix it as soon as they can fit it in. They went above and beyond when a few things popped up that weren't expected (a piece of our foundation was missing!) and they fixed it as they went. They moved the water heater on their own whereas another company we got a bid from said that we'd have to hire a plumber to do it! They also moved our heavy concrete sink to access the area on their own, when again, another company added that as a separate expense. They cleaned up the area after they left and even swept up my garage as well. Great experience
- ENGINEERED FOUNDATION SOLUTIONThey are a great company to work with. They were excellent. My basement was cleaner when they left. I would use them again if needed.
- ENGINEERED FOUNDATION SOLUTIONThey are professional, and use quality materials. They are very expensive. I would recommend them to others, if they had the money.
- Robinson and Son ConstructionI never received an estimate. I called four times and got a complete run around each time. Very unprofessional. Went with BK Construction. They are professional and timely with the estimates and answering all questions.
- ENGINEERED FOUNDATION SOLUTIONToo expensive for me!! There are several other providers that can eliminate the water in my basement that are much more reasonably priced. Had 4 providers quote on my problem. This company was by far the highest priced solution. I doubt I would ever use them for anything.
Basement Waterproofers in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:Very professional. Thought we might be able to have work done early, so they kept checking back when openings became available to see if an earlier time would work for us. They were very honest in their quote and didn't include work that another company had recommended. I would use them againSharon S.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/lifting
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needsJune S.
- Business Description:*
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
Deals in Bloomingdale for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
waterproofing contractors in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- TSC LLC.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc