If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bloomingdale
- PRO-TECH CUSTOM CONCRETEThey came on the day scheduled and started early with professional workers (manners and hard workers} . Mark Caskey the owner explained each step in the process before it was performed to make sure that was alright with us. The removal of our badly worn and damaged area's happened quickly with all cement debris completely removed. Then Mark even asked me about changing our step design to help me due to some medical problems I have. I was so impressed he remembered my husband telling him that!!! They worked on each area after pouring the cement to make sure they were level and looked great. They double checked with us for each area to make sure it looked good to us before moving on to another area. I would use they again for any cement work forever!
- Howard Home ImprovementsIt went great! They were prompt, did a great job and finished in the time they told me they would. I would definitely call them again for more work.
- Advantage Basement & Foundation Repair LLCSo far, I'd say that it went excellently. I wasn't home during the time of the work, but my husband kept me updated on their progress. The basement has been waterproofed for just over a month and there is no water leaking in from the location they serviced. Unfortunately, perhaps due to the jack-hammering, etc, a small 1 ft area just past where they installed the drain has started to leak. It is minor and Advantage said that they will come back out to fix it as soon as they can fit it in. They went above and beyond when a few things popped up that weren't expected (a piece of our foundation was missing!) and they fixed it as they went. They moved the water heater on their own whereas another company we got a bid from said that we'd have to hire a plumber to do it! They also moved our heavy concrete sink to access the area on their own, when again, another company added that as a separate expense. They cleaned up the area after they left and even swept up my garage as well. Great experience
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementThe workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone
- SCOTT'S CONTRACTING & CONCRETEThe service went very well. They were very professional and did quality work. The price was good for the quality of work they did.
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- Tri Son ConcreteThe driver of the concrete truck was quite obviously irritated about being asked to stay off of my drive way due to multiple water and sewer lines. I gave a couple of alternatives and suggestions about how to bring the truck in and keep the front pointed up hill to allow him to back into position to unload. All of which he totally ignored, drove the truck nose first over the steepest part of my yard and when he tried to back up, it sank. He hopped out of the truck and said "I tried to tell ya!, Now it's $75 bucks an hour as long as this trucks hung up here." I had to go to my neighbors commercial construction company to get a large loader to unload the truck, and pull it out. My back yard is totally destroyed. Now granted this wasn't a good day for concrete with recent rain etc, but the driver's attitude was completely uncalled for. Had he listened to some simple suggestions, I honestly believe this could have been avoided. I urge anyone to that's considering them for a residential project to proceed with caution, this driver is probably the worst one I've dealt with in 15 years
- Lehmans Landscaping & Concreteterrible please read above statement. we do not recommend this company. 3047809211 john agostino. also we do not eeeven know if he claimed money 0f 14000. to irs
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementIt was a 1-2 person job, and I was informed that when they were doing a job 4 streets below me, someone would come to do the job. It never happened. 4 weeks later, I called Kalkreuth Roofing and within 2 weeks they were here and completed the job. They were amazing.
- SCOTT'S CONTRACTING & CONCRETEScott was hired to install a floating floor and quater round in our rental home in December of 2010. Upon inspection of his work we found the work to be substandard. He was called and promised that the work would be gone over and done again by himself. This is 2012 and the work has never been fixed. We have called and called, he will not answer his phone or return any calls. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN OR HIS COMPANY. HE WAS PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AND NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH SUBSTANDARD WORK. He also did a porch roof for us that needed to be redone as again the work was substandard. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN OR HIS COMPANY
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needsJune S.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Yoder Laser Concrete specializes large residential and commercial concrete jobs with a minimum job of $18,000. For example: driveways, stamped concrete patios and parking lots. With over 15 years of Concrete experience we have provided services to companies such as Walmarts, Sam’s Clubs, Wayne Dalton Door. If you are looking for a quality concrete pour, we are all about getting your job done right the first time. We can save you time and money with our newest technology and operate with a of ..Recent Review:It was great and they did good work.Jamie H.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Recent Review:terrible please read above statement. we do not recommend this company. 3047809211 john agostino. also we do not eeeven know if he claimed money 0f 14000. to irsjohn a.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We build new bridges and repair existing bridges.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
concrete contractors in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Enterprise224 Talbott Drive
- A & A Enterprise
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Engineered Foundation Solutions125 Technology Dr Bailey Center 1 South Pointe
- Engineered Foundation Solutions
- Friend Surface Solutions518 Holmes Ave
- Friend Surface Solutions
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Lehmans Landscaping & Concrete54740 Powhatan Wshadyside Rd
Powhatan Point, Ohio
- Lehmans Landscaping & Concrete
- Precision Concrete Solutions322 Center Rd
- Precision Concrete Solutions
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc