When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Amsterdam, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Amsterdam
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsWent very well. Good hard workers and polite. I felt the price was fair and would definitely use or recommend them again.
- Ohio Basement AuthoritySteven Richardson was friendly and professional. He readily answered questions and provided information. Mr. Richardson did not mind my watching him and learning about what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe crew arrived on time and worked until job was finished. They were careful to limit dust to work area, and sealed everything off with plastic sheeting. Did a great job and cleaned up the area well when completed. Marcus's crew was great, and we are pleased with the company and employees who helped us read less
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- Ohio Basement AuthorityIt went very well. The crew was polite and professional. Where there were deviations from the description that the salesman gave us, they were explained satisfactorily.
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional
- Warm and Dry LTDWarm and dry did great work on my older basement. They fixed the cracks and bowing in the basement walls. Now my basement is waterproof and my family can enjoy the extra living space. Highly recommend
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a damp crawl space and worked through the various options and liked the OhioBasementAuthority method of encapsulation the best. The crew that did the encapsulation (Jose A, Sergio, and Ivan), although young, worked together like seasoned veterans. Each person knew what their job was at each stage of the encapsulation and the work flowed smoothly and professionally. They kept the job site clean and hustled when hauling the supplies, tools and trash to/from the truck. The final product was just what I expected and looks just like the pictures of completed jobs from the website read less
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was excellent. They explained everyrhing to understanding. Gave a time table of how it would go anf followed through
Basement Waterproofers in Amsterdam
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a.. read lessRecent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement walls read lessJohn B.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini.. read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with the work and professionalism of Rick and Austin.DEBRA B.
- Business Description:ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction! read lessRecent Review:Along with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on site read lessLeonard R.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the rest read lessRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needs read lessJune S.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeable read lessPaula S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Everdry of Central Ohio, Salvanalle Inc. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I had Everydry Waterproofing excavate my basement nearly ten years ago. The waterproofing company removed old clay drain pipes and replaced them with new pipes. Along with new drain pipes, Everdry also installed a state of the art Sump Pump, thus ensuring my basement will remain dry. Over the past two weeks it has rained practically everyday, and my Sump Pump is performing perfectly, thus keeping my basement as dry as the Sierra Desert. Several neighbors on my block unfortunately can not say the same, as they are experiencing flooding issues with their basements. While I will be the first to admit Everdry Waterproofing is not cheap, it is however the best. I believe my neighbors are now ready to give Everdry a call read lessPatricia W.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro.. read lessRecent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold Men read lessMargaret T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Cumberland
- Mingo Junction
waterproofing contractors in Amsterdam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ANP Westfall Inc228 N Chestnut St
- ANP Westfall Inc
- decor built construction318 Park Blvd.
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- DiamondOne Construction124 4th Ave
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- decor built construction
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc205 31st Street
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc4600 N Grand River Ave Ste F
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc