Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/12/2023

205 31st Street

Mckeesport, PA 15132

We are deemed essential and are working with a specific COVID Plan

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!”...

4.4

4.2

basement waterproofing (332)foundation repair (95)well & water pump repair (73)drain pipe installation (61)structural engineering (30)plumbers (30)concrete repair (25)excavating (13)basement remodeling (5)mold removal (11)interior painting (2)fireplace services (2)

07/29/2021

Along with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was co...

Description of Work
Inspection of hairline cracks in foundation wall built by Keystone.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

03/15/2021

I was interested in having Keystone provide an assessment and quote for basement waterproofing project. I was called by a very pleasant person to make the appointment. Unfortunately, they scheduler would not allow me to make an appointment without my spouse present. I stated that this is unacceptable due to our schedules, and they kept pushing and finally would not make an appointment for us. I do...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing assessment/quote

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

03/05/2021

Unfortunately, what started as a very positive experience has turned into a very negative experience. Keystone Basement Systems did not correctly diagnose the source of the pooling water in my basement. A drainage and pump system was installed, only to find that the real issue was a pinhole leak in one of my pipes.

Description of Work
Keystone Misdiagnosed the

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

12/04/2020

french drain and sump pump installed. didn't stop the seepage but the moisture did collect in the sump (not enough for the pump to run). wall still seeps, mold still grows, but the floor is dry. dehumidifier added, works well as it does pull humidity from the air. not the best outcome for my problem. caution - make sure the 'cure' is fully explaind as to what it will/won't do for your problem. I m...

Description of Work
water seepage, block wall, mold growth. 7' wall, seepage starts around the 5' level. wanted the seepage to be stopped.

Work Completed On 03/03/2017

10/03/2020

Drain and sump pump installed under concrete floor. Seepage continued, barely wet the sump pump well. Dehumidifier was provided which kept the area dry. Seepage continues. Works but not what I expected. Unable to paint the wall.

Description of Work
Stop basement wall water seepage

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Review for Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc - 205 31st Street, Mckeesport, PA - 38923464

08/14/2020

Their solution was to install a sump pump with perimeter drainage into the sump. Not exactly what I wanted nor did it do anything to eliminate the seepage - mold continues to grow. Called them twice requesting one of their technicians to view my situation to suggest a solution to the problem. I made two phone calls and was told twice that someone would contact me shortly. The last call was four da...

Description of Work
Basement room housing a well had walls seeping moisture. Wanted the seepage stopped since there was mold build-up.

Cost $2,722.83

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Review for Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc - 205 31st Street, Mckeesport, PA - 38798013

06/19/2020

Got an estimate from Brian, he was very professional and courteous. He was willing to work with the pricing and provide answers to all of my questions and concerns. Their product seems better than the others that i received estimates from.

Description of Work
Got an estimate

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you very much for the kind review.

06/16/2020

I wanted to wait until the system was up and running for a month before submitting a review. We had an annoying amount of water coming into our basement and garage after every rain event. I called multiple companies to provide quotes, and Keystone was recommended by a neighbor. Brian came to our house to an in-person inspection, was extremely professional, and quickly provided us with an estimate ...

Description of Work
Interior French drain, I-beam supports

Category basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it.

04/21/2020

Excellent sales, installation, and follow up. Excellent pump a d back up system.

Description of Work
Internal basement drainage. System

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you very much for this review. We appreciate your business.

11/21/2019

If you are looking for a first-rate company to install a French drain, sump pump and outdoor water management system, you should call Keystone Basement Systems. My basement water problems were complicated to me but not to Jeff M., Inspector, who thoroughly explained how things would work. Jeff M. did an excellent job reviewing the contract and payment plan financing options with GreenSky. I was re...

Description of Work
Sump pump, internal French drain and external water management system

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Specialize In Basement Waterproofing And Foundation Repair, Interior French Drains, Sump (Dewatering) Pumps, Battery Back-Up Auxiliary Pumps, Wall Anchors, Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Straps, Steel I-Beam Supports, Dehumidification Equipment, Wall Coatings, Painting, And Membranes As Well As Many Other Items.

Plumbing, New Foundations, Roofing, Mold Remediation or Testing, Exterior Concrete Work.