Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Baltimore, OH
There are 22 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Baltimore
- Just BlindsFrom start to finish the service was amazing! This wasn’t a big job but Brent came out a few times to measure and discuss the product. Installation was quick and the clean up stellar. The price is fair for a beautiful, well installed product. It took what seemed like a long time due to pandemic supply issues but Brent always responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend this company
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCLars was very responsive about calling and showing up. Did the one son's home first He did an excellent job. Had him come back out and install shutters on the sidelight front door windows. He was very reasonably priced. He did every window in the house. Next son bought his house and we called Lars out again. He was very reasonable. Did the whole house. Excellent work. Both houses had several large windows. Each house was about 2800 sq. ft. Think they were approximately $4,000 for each house. Did only blinds for both houses, except for the one son's front door sidelights, did shutters. That work was done over 3 1/2 years a ago. We are now on our son's second home. He has about 2800 sq. ft. Several really large windows and multiple window combinations. We are having him do shutters for all windows this time. He does an excellent job though and pricing is pretty reasonable. At least we know what kind of product and work he does. You do not want to experiment when you are spending a lot of money on shutters! Looks like for roughly 8 huge windows, (talking two to three windows put together for three of them)and a front door's sidelights, the price is about $9400. These windows are around seven feet high. He wore a face mask which was nice also. He is very clean with his work. I am a perfectionist and he suits me
- Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove CityI recently bought a newly renovated house but they did not have any window treatments. I contacted budget blinds and the Hilliard team has my zip code (though I am not in Hilliard-- don't worry if you contact the wrong budget blinds group they will direct you to the correct one- it is based on which zip code they cover). They sent Andy over to talk to me about window covering options and Andy was amazing. I had my heart set on Lutron Serena shades but they did not have that option available so he talked me through different motorized blind options. He gave me quotes on two different kinds but I really really wanted the Lutron shades. So the more we chatted about it (he gave me his cell number and email so I could ask any questions I wanted as I tried to make my decision) he went out of his way to find out if they could make an account with Lutron so I could have them. Then he gave me a quote for them (they are definitely the most expensive ones I looked at - but I knew that going in to the process and no one tried to convince me to go with these more expensive blinds- and I think that the quotes on the other blind choices were really quite reasonable and competitive) and worked with this group to get an account with Lutron and kept me updated on when the shades were going to arrive. He even sent me the tracking info so I could keep tabs on it! As soon as they arrived they called and scheduled installation and the crew he had with him were amazing. Everyone wore masks and removed their shoes while in the house without even my asking them to do so. They were efficient and very kind and I was incredibly impressed. Andy finished up the blinds and the walked me through the motorization and the automation process and walked around each window and made any adjustment on them that I asked. He never seemed rushed and I really couldn't be happier with the end result. There was one valance that was cut too short so they are going to return to put the new one on when it arrives. He even motorized an extra shade for me at no cost because Lutron didn't have a non motorized option for that size. I have had several different contractors in the house for different things that needed to be done and I have to say my experience with budget blinds has been one of the best (I plan to write the reviews of all my experiences as they work is finished). If you are curious about blinds- these are the people to call- We love our shades and they are working like a dream so far
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCOutstanding ! The estimate was fair and the install was totally professionally done ! Lars was a pleasure to work with; he really knows his craft.
- Just BlindsBrent was extremely easy to work with. He came out to show us options and fabrics and was very patient while we went thru all the fabric selections! He fully explained the process. The blinds came in sooner then anticipated. He called and scheduled the install the same week they came in. One was not quite right and he installed it to cover the window but put in for a replacement immediately. The blinds look great! I would definately work with Brent and Just Blinds again. Highly recommend
- Just BlindsVery well-Raven very knowledgeable and courteous. The Hunter Douglas Blinds look great! I would definitely recommend.
- Just BlindsBrent is a pleasure to work with. In and out quickly for installation. If you need these type of blinds, I highly recommend working with them.
- Just BlindsBrent at Just Blinds was great to work with. He is professional and courteous. The blinds turned out great and my daughter loves her new blinds. I will definitely work with Just Blinds again!
- Just BlindsSmoothly! Raven, with Just Blinds, was very knowledgeable and helped us in making the process easy. Couldn't be more pleased with our blinds.
- GKG Roofing IncWe chose George, with GKG Roofing to do a complete update on our house. We called &talked to 6 other companies, most were the big "SALES" companies, and a couple were local. Right away we felt very comfortable with George. He went around the house &addressed all of our concerns, wanted to know what we wanted done &talked to us about what it would take &the different options. One thing that really set him apart, was that he didn't want our money at any cost. He only wanted our business if he knew he could meet all of our expectations for what we wanted our house to look like &what we could afford to pay. He truly cared about doing the job we wanted &doing it right! Most of the other companies just gave a big sales pitch with standard estimates without looking at each area, &the reason this was so frustrating in our situation, is because we didn't just need a new roof &siding, we had a lot of warped &rotted wood trim around the entire house. The window trim had some really bad areas, &the fascia &soffit boards were rotting &had big holes in the corners where birds &squirrels had picked their way in &sounded like they were invading our house at all hours as they ran in our soffit boards along our living room &daughter's bedrooms. A lot of companies didn't even mention these problems in their estimates, &other's only wanted to do certain parts once we got down to the price. Honestly, only 2other companies even acknowledged our concerns that we wanted &needed everything replaced, but then they didn't clearly list these things in the estimates, &because it felt like a battle to even get the acknowledgment to begin with in our budget, we just weren't sure that they were going to do everything the best way. George, however, was concerned with what the final outcome would be from the start. He didn't just care about getting our money &never looking back, &has proven that throughout this project. We ended up having GKG Roofing tear off &replace our roof with Certainteed products. George is a Select Shingle Master Company for Certainteed, which is the highest level that can be achieved, so his work comes with the Lifetime Certainteed shingle warranty, a 25yr Labor Warranty, along with a 10yr Labor Warranty with GKG Roofing. We also had GKG Roofing replace our siding, tear down &replace all of our window &door trim with new 6inch PVC trim. We had our warped wood corner posts taken down &opted to use the white vinyl siding corner posts instead of PVC because that fit in our budget. We didn't want to just wrap the corner posts with aluminum, although that would have been an option in our budget. We got all new vinyl soffits, &we also had all new gutters &downspouts done. The only thing on the outside of our home that wasn't completely replaced was the fascia boards. We opted to have the bad wood replaced, &then had it all wrapped with aluminum. With that being the only wrapped wood, I don't think we'll be worrying about those pesky squirrels &birds breaking in. The crew was very friendly, worked hard, covered area for rain, &cleaned up well. The roof was completed first. We did have a little wait for the siding to get in due to covid, but that wasn't a big deal to us. We also have Board &Batton shutters that are backordered, which is no biggie. The only hiccup throughout everything, is that the crew started installing matching gray corner trim instead of the contrasting white trim. We felt so bad because they were half way up the house with 5 corners up. This is not a negative, although George may feel differently. Actually, it's quite the testament to George following through on everything he said he would. We let him know &he insisted on fixing it. No questions asked! We are absolutely in love with our house! Everything looks absolutely AMAZING, and is exactly what George promised. Actually, it looks better than we ever imagined. We cannot recommend George enough. He stayed available &communicated with us. We knew he was special from our first meeting, and I'm so thankful he agreed to take on our big job, but not so big budget
Window Treatment Services in Baltimore
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1989. No subcontractors. Winner of the Super Service award for eighteen consecutive years. Specializing in lifetime warrantied, premium quality window treatments, including blinds, shutters, and shadesRecent Review:From start to finish the service was amazing! This wasn’t a big job but Brent came out a few times to measure and discuss the product. Installation was quick and the clean up stellar. The price is fair for a beautiful, well installed product. It took what seemed like a long time due to pandemic supply issues but Brent always responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend this companyLarry R.
- Business Description:We have expertise in every type of window covering and will create custom solutions to solve even the most challenging window treatment application, commercial or residential. Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Lars was very responsive about calling and showing up. Did the one son's home first He did an excellent job. Had him come back out and install shutters on the sidelight front door windows. He was very reasonably priced. He did every window in the house. Next son bought his house and we called Lars out again. He was very reasonable. Did the whole house. Excellent work. Both houses had several large windows. Each house was about 2800 sq. ft. Think they were approximately $4,000 for each house. Did only blinds for both houses, except for the one son's front door sidelights, did shutters. That work was done over 3 1/2 years a ago. We are now on our son's second home. He has about 2800 sq. ft. Several really large windows and multiple window combinations. We are having him do shutters for all windows this time. He does an excellent job though and pricing is pretty reasonable. At least we know what kind of product and work he does. You do not want to experiment when you are spending a lot of money on shutters! Looks like for roughly 8 huge windows, (talking two to three windows put together for three of them)and a front door's sidelights, the price is about $9400. These windows are around seven feet high. He wore a face mask which was nice also. He is very clean with his work. I am a perfectionist and he suits meRobin L.
- Business Description:40 employees, subs some portable repairs. Charges by the hour or job. Some travel charges may apply.Recent Review:Excellent, pricing was fair. Customer service good, design and installation great.Tom S.
- Business Description:35 years hometown experience in carpendry, construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, handyman repairs.Recent Review:No one ever responded to my inquiry so I went with someone else.Kim R.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: ERLA.Recent Review:Brian showed up when he said he would. He recommended a motorized shade to replace our vertical sliding glass door blinds. He communicated the status throughout the entire process. The motorized shade was a good quality purchase and it perfectly suits our needs. Brian made the whole process quick and easy. We have already recommended him to friends and family. We will definitely use this company againAndy E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through phone, text, or email.
- Business Description:Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .Recent Review:Had a sun tunnel scheduled, discussed having a different variety installed which required the timeline to be pushed back. Called twice and never heard from them again. Felt so blown off we prayed for their health as they continue to do work during this pandemicAnda Y.
- Business Description:Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a homeRecent Review:Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.Patrick D.
- Business Description:Hang Ups is a small family business that has been around over 35 years. Let our knowledgeable staff help you through the window covering process. The same person will help you design the look of your dreams, the precise measure, layout, and finally they will be the same one coming back to install the finished product. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Description:3M Window Film provided to you with great service.Recent Review:Mark did a great job tinting windows in our house. He was here on time, gave us a fair quote. You can tell he takes pride in his work and his product offering. The tint has completely helped to cool off our hot house that faces due west. I am so happy with the outcome of our tintLauren P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Buckeye Lake
- Canal Winchester
- Sugar Grove
window treatment in Baltimore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Change of Space LLC8123 Lindenleaf Circle
- ACCENT DRAPERIES1180 W GOODALE BLVD
- ALL AMERICAN BLIND CLEANINGPO BOX 163152
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ANDERSON CARLEY DESIGNS7655 HEATHERSTONE DR
- Anna Lyon Interior Design LLC3794 Bridle Ct
- Astartes Drapery Workroom780 Busch Court
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- A Change of Space LLC
- BARRINGER INTERIORS6757 HEATHVIEW ST
- Beechwold Ace Hardware4591 N High St
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- Blind Factory3670 M Parkway Lane
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- BARRINGER INTERIORS
- CALICO CORNERS6315 Sawmill Road
- Capital City Glass & Mirror Co Inc2814 Fisher Rd
- CC & Studio9824 ST RTE 752
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- Continental Blinds1072 W 5th Avenue
- Costco1500 Gemini Pl
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Crimson Design Group15 E 6th Ave
- CALICO CORNERS
- J C Penny2724 Eastland Mall
- James Draperies & Blinds826 Busch Ct
- JC Penney1450 Polaris Pkwy
- Jeremy Agnew Custom Painting4471 Trotter Dr
- JMittman Designs224 S Chesterfield Rd
- JORDAN'S CUSTOM RENOVATIONS9901 BISHOP RD
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Just Blinds939 Lambeth Dr
- J C Penny
- KEVIN GRASSEL86 W MARION ST
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- KEVIN GRASSEL
- LINDSAY TINT138 E Olentangy St
- LINDSAY TINT
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- Remodel-It!6956 E. Broad St. Suite 162
- RETRACTABLE SCREEN SOLUTIONSPO BOX 57
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- ROMAN SHADES160 N Cassady Ave
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- Rosati Windows4200 Roberts Road
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- SHER SAGAR INTERIOR DESIGN3603 EMERY CLUB WY
- SHUTTERS & SHADES WINDOW FASHION4305 WEYBRIDGE CT
- Silver Threads Inc7710 Corporate Blvd
Plain City, Ohio
- Skylights Plus5445 Lafayette Plain City Rd
- SolarTex Inc Window Film & Glass Tinting4333-C Tuller Rd
- Stepping Stone Interiors6433 Merchant Rd
- SUN BLOCK WINDOW FILM3154 NORTH STAR RD.
- Sebastian Construction
- VOGUE-TIQUE DECORATING FIRM184 Front St
- VOGUE-TIQUE DECORATING FIRM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR