If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Athens, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Athens
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGarrett Concrete Services LLC did an amazing job on our stamped sidewalk. We had an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life. Customer service was incredible, price was very affordable, and quality was impeccable. Such talent and attention to detail. We highly recommend them and all services. They are a super friendly and reliable family owned company. Will use them in the future for concrete jobs
- PJO Properties, LLCExcellent, arrived when they stated they would, explained process and answered questions, I now have a beautiful outdoor entertainment space and couldn't be happier!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGreat! We were very pleased. The crew was efficient and completed the job in a timely manner. WE also asked for additional work which needed a revision to our contract and that was also done. Everyone who has seen the work states how nice it all looks.
- Elite-CreteGreat. I would highly recommend this company to anyone of my friends and family. Competitive price, high quality work. Timely, and efficient.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsThis was a unique circumstance for the extremely wet area. The house foundation (footer) was directly on top of uneven sandstone as was the majority of the floor; along with a fair amount of mud. This also led to difficulties with 'cutting' a channel to accommodate the drain and gravel, as well as the Polydrain (the footer was taller than normal basements). However, the crew was able to overcome these issues; it just took an extra day (for one person, not the entire crew). Two sumps had to be installed due to the design of the house; these pits had to be chiseled out of solid sandstone, mind you. This also meant two drain outlets had to be installed after exiting the house, one of which had to go under a sidewalk. The crew was always polite, taking time to answer my questions and concerns. The work they did was absolutely fantastic. The attention to details was the best I have seen in quite some time from a company contracted for a specific job -- and I've dealt with many contractors. Not only did they take away the material chiseled out from the basement, they did the same for excess dirt after trenching for the discharge pipe -- and they even put down coated grass seed over the new trenches. One of the outlets had to go under a deck; both through flower gardens. When they were done, you would never had known what they had to move, or remove, to have access to those areas. I had several outfits -- both local and regional/national -- come out to give estimates and was most impressed by Engineered Foundation Solutions from the onset. They were slightly higher on cost estimate than the others, but you truly get what you pay for in this case. The knowledge they exhibited from the estimator alone put some of the other companies to shame. He even found a water source under the footer that no other company saw. I cannot stress how impressed I was with this company's crew and the work they performed. I would use them again, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a water problem in their basement
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteMike and his crew did great work at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be calling him again for future projects.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThey did a very good job, led by Foreman Mike McDonald. It was a very hot day but he and his assistant stayed right with it and got the job done very much to our satisfaction. They made sure the concrete was level and took care as to not apply too much poly-foam to crack or damage the area attached to the pool. They cleaned up afterward and and explained what they did and why to my satisfaction. I am glad we went with Ohio Basement Authority for our lift and level needs
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCMichael and the folks from Garrett Construction did a great job replacing an old concrete sidewalk. They gave us a reasonable estimate and work began soon afterward. The original sidewalk was far thicker than anyone could have imagined and needed a little more time and materials than anticipated. Despite this, they were true to their estimate and did great work. The next time something needs done around the house that is in Garretts' repertoire, I will call on them again
- A-1 Concrete LevelingLeveled a set of concrete steps. There was a 2 inch gap between steps and porch foundation that was filled with concrete. The concrete is crumbling and falling out on the top and both sides of the steps. This is not covered by their warranty. Looks terrible, waste of $600.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Athens
- Business Description:Bash concrete specializes in pouring concrete making stamped and decorative work in your sidewalks driveway porches and patioRecent Review:Work went very smoothly and was completed ahead of schedule.Dave H.
- Business Description:I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systemsRecent Review:Contractor Jeremy Phillips was well prepared and creative in making a difficult job go smoothly. I also found him to be a good communicator always returning texts and emails quickly. I would recommend him without hesitationTom L.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Above and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!Bean S.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:We had a leaking basement. They came and did the work quickly and professionally. We are so pleased to now have a dry basementSteve C.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further callstina w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- The Plains
- New Plymouth
- Little Hocking
- New Straitsville
- New Haven
concrete contractors in Athens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- Alford Home Solutions Inc6316 Maccorkle Ave SW
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Athens Excavating & Concrete Inc9091 Harner Rd.
- Athens Lawn & Gardening Inc8156 Salem Rd
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS973 Alfred Street
- Blue Ribbon Custom Concrete608 N Thoman St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bobcat Excavating & Construction Inc13450 Liars Corner Rd
- BOLIN CONCRETE27985 OLD STATE ROUTE 346
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brennstuhl Construction Inc7547 Hill Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Buckeye Concrete Services132 North Court
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS
- Eco Shine Concrete Polishing in WV & OH
Beckley, West Virginia
- Eco Shine Concrete Polishing in WV & OH
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction6490 St Rt 97
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- JLS Contracting1107 England Hollow Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones excavation & construction1143 Folsam rd
- JT's Lawn Care569 Pleasant Grove Rd
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Malone Renovations IncPO Box 583
- Master's Concrete & Construction812 Riverside Dr
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- McKee PavingPO Box 88
- Mellott Concrete Services631 Arlington Ave
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Miller's Handyman Service & More, LLC25312 Watson Road
- Mitch Cousino's Hardscape420 Glenwood St.
- Modern Day Masonry & Construction LLC
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Malone Renovations Inc