Bell Termite & Pest Control

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection....

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

pest control (42)home inspection (2)general contractors (5)

06/11/2021

Shannon B.

thx!!! i appreciate u

Description of Work
termite damage repairs and tent fumigation

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

04/29/2021

WILLIAM D.

Contacted Bell Termite in the morning after I discovered the hive and they sent Jorge Posadas out to access within hours. I agreed to have Jorge apply to treatments later that day for a very reasonable price compared to other services I contacted. Jorge returned the following day to seal the opening in the rafters that led to the hive. I found Bell and Jorge to be very responsive and personable. Jorge laid out what he was going to do and delivered.

Description of Work
Need bee hive removed from the rafters of my home

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

07/17/2020

Anne E.

A gentleman came, sprayed essential oils everywhere indoors and out and the next morning there wasn't an ant in sight. I was delighted.

Description of Work
Ants were everywhere

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

02/17/2020

Kathy N.

They were at my home within an hour of my initial call to diagnose the problem and were back in less than 24 hours to apply treatment!

Description of Work
termite control local treatment

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

10/28/2019

Jerry G.

Luis came out to remove the wasp nest that was on the eaves of my back porch. He did a thorough inspection and found more that he removed. I was happy with the prompt service and the friendly staff that took care of me.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/09/2019

D. C.

These guys are amazing. The inspection report given to me was many pages and very complete. They found wood rot I didn't know had. Then did a great job getting rid of 2 different kinds of termites. They did all the work in one day with 2 crews of awesome workers. I would hire them again. I sing their praise!!

Description of Work
termite inspection , treatment and wood repairs

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

06/27/2019

Sarah L.

They serviced my house and property. They were easy to make appointment. They answered the phone when I call them. They have good customer service. They were honest.

Description of Work
They did inspection of my property. They fumigate pest too.

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

06/24/2019

Samuel A.

Very reasonable price for outstanding work

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. It's reviews like your's that make our jobs worthwhile.

05/11/2018

Dean D.

They were really good! I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Ant Extermination Service

Work Completed On 01/06/2018

08/07/2017

Preston W.

Did not catch any rodents.

Description of Work
Rodent trapping.

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

07/25/2017

Sharron S.

Great! Timely, knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Termite treatment and wood replacement.

06/29/2017

Sharron S.

Went great. You'd never know it was a new board.

Description of Work
Termite treatment, replacement of a roof board, and a beam on the garage

05/15/2017

Libby E.

We hired Bell as part of the inspection/closing process on our home. After the seller was unhappy with the estimate from our chosen termite inspector, he insisted we get a second opinion from Bell. Bell's estimate was considerably higher because they recommended tenting when the other company had not. As a compromise with the seller, we used Bell but did not tent. They were hired to treat areas with evidence of termites and repair damage from termites and wood rot. They did not complete the repairs to the wood rot before we closed, so we had to ask them to come back after we moved in. They again did only a partial repair and ignored several more heavily damaged areas. Life went on. As the end of our one-year warranty from Bell approached, we noticed new termite evidence in some window sills and wanted to make sure the original repairs were completed. Bell sent a technician out to perform a cursory re-inspection of our home. The warranty did not cover treatment to the new areas because we didn't tent or repairs to the wood rot on the second floor because, apparently, they don't inspect anything that requires an extension ladder to reach. Never mind that it's a two-story house, and the guy who performed the second inspection could see the damage on the second floor from ground level. They agreed to fix the areas they were supposed to repair the first time under warranty but they would not prime or paint as they had the others. Fine. We refused tenting again in favor of local treatment to minimal damage. (The technician who came to treat the window sills said the damage wasn't bad enough to warrant tenting anyway.) Due to a scheduling snafu, the exterior repairs and treatment to the window sills were performed on different days. When we went to prime the repairs that weekend, we discovered that the repairs were once again only partially done. When we told Ed, he was apologetic and sent a foreman to make the repairs and threw in priming as a make good. I appreciate that the work was eventually completed as promised and paid for, but it should not take 5 visits and one year beyond the initial inspection. Now that we are no longer under warranty, we would not choose to use them again.

Description of Work
Termite inspection, local treatment, repairs to exterior damage caused by termites and wood rot

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

Hello, First and foremost I'd like to offer my apologizes once again. As you can tell by our other reviews we do try to make all our customers happy. Unfortunately on this job there was an accumulation of circumstances that were unsatisfactory. That in conjunction with the owner having to pay for items that were not covered under the warranty, I'm sure has made it difficult to have a customer that would give a good review and be happy with our service in the end, though we made every effort to make good on our job. Regarding the snafu with the missed appointment for treatment, I'd like to add that the snafu was not on our end. The owner forgot we were going and we gladly adjusted accordingly. We also did recommend a tent fumigation on the first original report and the owner declined. We did not cover the termites at the first story window nor the damage at the second story eaves, but we did give a discounted price because they had previously done work with us. I'd also like to add that you have a 1 year warranty on the repairs we did this time around and on the window we treated and that you should feel confident that we will cover these items under our warranty, no questions asked. We hope that you do consider using us in the future and we sincerely appreciate your business.

01/02/2017

Nicole D.

The gentleman came promptly when he said he would, did a thorough inspection and even had his office follow up with us on work done when we first bought the home during the inspections, as he had noticed a sticker in the attic that indicated they were the same company used at that time. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
We purchased a deal from Angie's List for a termite inspection.

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

12/12/2016

Michael H.

It went fine. I don't recall paying more than I was expecting to pay. I was very happy with their performance. They were everything that I was looking for. The worker was very good.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $49 Termite Inspection.

Work Completed On 04/02/2016

08/31/2016

Diana D.

Juan was great! Not one ant in site and I had ants in every room of the house!

Description of Work
Ant conrtrol

Work Completed On 08/26/2016

08/22/2016

Jill M.

Very prompt and courteous. The tech found some dry rot and provided a prompt quote for repair. Bell has completed all repairs except for doors that were on order. Their work is terrific.

Description of Work
Termite letter for sale of house. Then, after inspection, some repairs for wood rot.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

01/22/2016

HENRY W.

Randall was on-time, professional, and very experienced at his job. He was honest, courteous, friendly, and didn't find any termites after a thorough inspection. I would use this firm again.

Description of Work
Home Termite Inspection

Work Completed On 01/22/2016

01/07/2016

Kevin T.

They were pretty good. I wouldn’t recommend the trap they used. It looked like those cheaply little traps and they next guy that came out to check them asked why he put out that trap. He put down the heavy duty traps and took up the light trap.

Work Completed On 12/03/2015

01/06/2016

Joanne D.

My experience with them worked out well.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal to get some pest control services done.

Work Completed On 11/21/2015

10/19/2015

CHRISTIAN S.

First the inspector came to my property did the inspection, he was very professional explaining all the termite findings and after 3 bids I decided this company was the best in price and with good reviews in yelp, so they work for one week and im very happy.

Description of Work
Change damaged termite wood, built a brand new deck and finally they spray for ants and mosquitoes in my yard.

Work Completed On 10/12/2015

04/24/2015

Connie G.

When they first came to inspect, they went around the whole house and inside in the attic area to give me a detailed termite report. Then, we scheduled repairs for the work to be done. They came when they said they would and walked me around to make sure that I knew what they were going to do and we agreed upon the work. After the work was completed, we scheduled the tenting, which was subbed out to a fumigation company. Everything went well, they gave me extra fume bags to store food, and then they even brought extra the day of the tenting.

Description of Work
I had my home inspected, repaired for termite damage, and tented. They were very responsive.

Work Completed On 07/21/2014