Bell Termite & Pest Control

California: General
01/01/1900

3873 Schaefer Avenue #J

Chino, CA 91710

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection....

pest control (41)home inspection (2)general contractors (5)

07/17/2020

A gentleman came, sprayed essential oils everywhere indoors and out and the next morning there wasn't an ant in sight. I was delighted.

Description of Work
Ants were everywhere

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

02/17/2020

They were at my home within an hour of my initial call to diagnose the problem and were back in less than 24 hours to apply treatment!

Description of Work
termite control local treatment

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

10/28/2019

Luis came out to remove the wasp nest that was on the eaves of my back porch. He did a thorough inspection and found more that he removed. I was happy with the prompt service and the friendly staff that took care of me.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/09/2019

These guys are amazing. The inspection report given to me was many pages and very complete. They found wood rot I didn't know had. Then did a great job getting rid of 2 different kinds of termites. They did all the work in one day with 2 crews of awesome workers. I would hire them again. I sing their praise!!

Description of Work
termite inspection , treatment and wood repairs

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

06/27/2019

They serviced my house and property. They were easy to make appointment. They answered the phone when I call them. They have good customer service. They were honest.

Description of Work
They did inspection of my property. They fumigate pest too.

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

06/24/2019

Very reasonable price for outstanding work

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. It's reviews like your's that make our jobs worthwhile.

05/11/2018

They were really good! I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Ant Extermination Service

Work Completed On 01/06/2018

07/25/2017

Great! Timely, knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Termite treatment and wood replacement.

06/29/2017

Went great. You'd never know it was a new board.

Description of Work
Termite treatment, replacement of a roof board, and a beam on the garage

05/15/2017

We hired Bell as part of the inspection/closing process on our home. After the seller was unhappy with the estimate from our chosen termite inspector, he insisted we get a second opinion from Bell. Bell's estimate was considerably higher because they recommended tenting when the other company had not. As a compromise with the seller, we used Bell but did not tent. They were hired to treat areas wi...

Description of Work
Termite inspection, local treatment, repairs to exterior damage caused by termites and wood rot

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

Hello, First and foremost I'd like to offer my apologizes once again. As you can tell by our other reviews we do try to make all our customers happy. Unfortunately on this job there was an accumulation of circumstances that were unsatisfactory. That in conjunction with the owner having to pay for items that were not covered under the warranty, I'm sure has made it difficult to have a customer that...

TERMITE INSPECTION, ALL THINGS PEST CONTROL, ASK ABOUT OUR GUARANTEE, general pest control, termite control, dry-rot repair, termite damage repair, tent Fumigation, termite local spray treatment, rodent control, bedbug control, roach control, ant control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express Available, Discover