For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Windsor, NY
There are 14 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Windsor
- Ace Handyman Services Southern TierI made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on it
- Ace Handyman Services Southern TierNeil was very professional, kept me updated on progress. Finished his first job early and called to see if he could arrive early. We will use again. ***** 5 stars *****
- T&K home improvementsLousy and Unprofessional work! Everything is off level and the roof is leaking after the first rainfall. He hasn’t answered any of my phone calls to come back and repair the problem from the roof. I’m forced to do the work myself. I do not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
- Crown Construction IncChristian Assembly of God needed a new roof due to wind blowing shingles off. Crown helped work with our insurance and got the work done and interior finished from water damage. We also hired them to install new vinyl replacement window in the pastor's housing. In the past we have hired the for several other projects. I love working with Crown Construction from start to finish of every project we have had them to do
- Trying To Think Handyman ServicesCharles did a beautiful job. He took the time to make sure everything was the way we wanted it, and went the extra mile to do it. The door looks brand new !
- Esposito Home Services LLCPromt and professional..dealing directly with owner of the company John... estimate and work done as quickly as anyone I have hired. Workmanship excellent
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCThe repair was actually completed before I got the contract in the mail! The work crew noticed a loose board on a 3rd floor window and repaired THAT ‘just because.’ Cleanup was thorough and we are snug and dry.
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCWe had a positive experience start to finish. The renovations were completed in a timely manner and we were very pleased with the results. Everyone involved in the work was very friendly and professional. They did a good job at communicating during the quoting effort, orientation prior to starting the work, and throughout the renovation period
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCThey came out and gave me an estimate but unfortunately, I decided that I really did not want to get the work done. But they did a good job. The man who came out was a professional, did a great job, appoint everything to me, and we got a good conversation, so, I would give them a rating of A. They did not actually end up having the work done, so, I cannot give any feedback on how the quality works but his professionalism was good. They were really good. They got pass with me right away also a message. He was very essential of the message, got back to me, said he was going to be here at a certain time, was here at that time, prompt, and told me that he was ready for me very soon and made me an email. That works out very well. They were here right exactly when they said they would be. If I had something some other work I needed to have done, I would finally give them a call one of the first people I think
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCEvery thing went smoothly. There was an issue with the ceiling tile glue not holding, but Jim was prompt in addressing the issue and fixing the problem (which really was no one's 'fault'). The skylight is not leaking and all the work was done professionally and courteously. The company was on the high end of the estimates we received, but then you tend to get what you pay for: It was definitely worth it to have it done properly. Additionally, the company stands by their work and fixes all issues if any arise. We would use them again and recommend the company to others. I 'liked' the company on Facebook, which is not something I normally do for ANY company, but; they are a local and independent small business who do quality work. Moreover, Jim takes the time to develop a relationship with his customers: Something unheard of in the world of mega-corporations and box-store chains
Handymen in Windsor
- Business Description:If customer buy materials I will only charge for labor costs. Free estimates. If customer requests I can I give them a 1 on 1 consultation so we can know more information on exactly what the Customer wants. senior/Veteran Discounts Available. We are also on Facebook. Couple of Repairs. Insured.Recent Review:He was good. He did good work and he's reliable.Thomas R.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went horrible!! My sister called this “company” to get work done on a railing that was wobbling on a front porch for my 84 yr old mother.. Evan came over to “fix” the railing. What he did was put a block of wood under the bottom portion of the railing and screwed it in the concrete steps. It took him about an hr or so. He charged her $100. I came home from work and noticed the railing was still very wobbly. It was wobbling at the top part of the railing as it was previously. I’m shocked that Evan left it like that. So I fixed the top part of the railing by wedging wood in between the railing and house and screwed it in the house. The railing is very sturdy now. Mom went up and down the stairs really good. She’s very happy with it. All done right? Nope! A couple weeks later, this morning I get a notification on my phone from my camera that there is motion detected on the front porch. I look to see and it was Evan, looking at the bottom of the railing. I came downstairs to talk to him. He said he’s here to put a brace at the bottom of the railing. I said it’s sturdy now, I fixed it. He said I’ll just put a brace here at the bottom, it’ll take just 5 mins. I said there’s no need, it’s fixed and moms happy with it. He said I’m not gonna charge anything, I don’t know what your problem is? I’m like wow?! I said we don’t need anymore work done to it, it’s done. Then proceeded to argue with me. He said I don’t even know who the f.. you are? I got a call from Jolynn to come fix it. Which was not true. I said how are you going to talk to a customer like that? He said your not my customer Jolynn is. I said I live here, she does not!! I said you charged her $100 for this and it’s still wobbly. I could’ve done it better myself. He said then why didn’t you? He said why didn’t you call me not to come over? I said I didn’t know about you at all. You just showed up here this morning. He told me that he was going to call my sister and come back to do the job.!? I said no you’re not!! I live here, do not come back here again! He was arguing with me all the way to his car. He’s very rude, swearing at me, unprofessional, very confrontational, persistent etc. When I first told him I don’t need any work done & I was happy the way it was, he should have been professional and said ok, thankyou and left. I would never recommend him for anything. Very bad customer service. No clue how he has a businessJoan R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:He did a really good job. He made sure that he did the job and took his time to do the job. He made sure that he did not leave anything. He was very personable, nice and polite.K. S.
- Business Description:With over 5 years of professional handyman experience, here to provide handyman services, fixups for your home.Recent Review:It went very well. He was very professional and polite.Celina v.
- Business Description:residential home renovation excellence!Recent Review:Great. The job was nicely done within the contract specifications as originally written.Barry K.
- Business Description:At Pro Flooring we do all types of flooring from hardwood to vinyl planking and laminate to carpeting. We do repairs and restreching and quarter round moldings, a sport moldings and handyman work.
- Business Description:Esposito Home Services is a small home improvement company from Endicott, NY. We have 20 Years Experience, provide Free Estimates, are Fully Insured and Lead RRP Certified and offer Reasonable Rates.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
Deals in Windsor for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Great Bend
- Port Crane
- New Milford
- Johnson City
- Chenango Forks
- Castle Creek
handyman services in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier1435 Upper Front St Suite 3
Binghamton, New York
- Adamridge Construction1312 State Route 222
CORTLAND, New York
- All American Builders19 Ritton St
Sidney, New York
- Alpha Pack Handyman18 Madison Ave
Endicott, New York
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- avery maintenance4662 North Rd
- Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier
- Carney Construction Services1024 Case Rd
Endicott, New York
- Chris Frutchey Carpentry161 Belle School Rd.
Brooktondale, New York
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Country Marketplace873 US Route 11
Kirkwood, New York
- Couple of Repairs44 Sowden St
Binghamton, New York
- CSH Contracting40 north st
McGraw, New York
- Carney Construction Services
- D C PAINTING & CARPENTRY289 STANNARD RD
Windsor, New York
- D&K Home Improvements PO Box 5690
Endicott, New York
- D.G.Handyguy1 McCall RD
Oxford, New York
- Darrell Brink Plumbing & Htg375 Cafferty Hill Rd
Endicott, New York
- Davis Outdoor Jobs61 Pennsylvania Avenue
Apalachin, New York
- Dels Cleaning & Handyman ServicePo Box 229
Afton, New York
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drocky73 Plumbing Heating & Electrical45 Stevens Point Rd .
- D C PAINTING & CARPENTRY
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC2000 Owego Rd
Vestal, New York
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC
- LJB services
Binghamton, New York
- LJB services
- M. H. Painting & Pressure Washing206 Squires Avenue
Endicott, New York
- master maintenance94 Ackley Ave
Johnson City, New York
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- mJs painting349 west chenango road
Castle Creek, New York
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- M. H. Painting & Pressure Washing
- Nicks Handyman And remodles Llc25 Mygatt St
Binghamton, New York
- Nicks Handyman And remodles Llc
- SDR General Contracting19 Reflection Lake Rd
Little Meadows, Pennsylvania
- Sensible Maintenance Solutions337 Rockefeller Rd.
Richford, New York
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Sunny Day Details27 Towpath St
PORT CRANE, New York
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- SDR General Contracting
- VHM Construction494 Fulton St
Waverly, New York
- VHM Construction
- Yurchak Contracting30 Carroll St
- Yurchak Contracting
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Windsor, NY?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Windsor, NY?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.