Esposito Home Services LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

Esposito Home Services is a small home improvement company from Endicott, NY. We have 20 Years Experience, provide Free Estimates, are Fully Insured and Lead RRP Certified and offer Reasonable Rates....

Chimney Solutions

Welcome to Chimney Solutions NY Inc. NY Inc., where for more than 25 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil–, wood–, and gas–burning chimneys, we specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards—the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. We use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney system is operating at optimal levels. All of our technicians are up to date on NFPA standards and state and local codes, and ready to address the particular needs of your home. We provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. 2 Employees. Uses Subs For Various Aspects Of Job. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Travel Charge May Apply. Service Charge May Apply. Additional Phone: (866) 607-2446 .

Couple of Repairs

If customer buy materials I will only charge for labor costs. Free estimates. If customer requests I can I give them a 1 on 1 consultation so we can know more information on exactly what the Customer wants. senior/Veteran Discounts Available. We are also on Facebook. Couple of Repairs. Insured.

Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier

At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for your peace of mind. When you contact our office, our friendly staff listens to your concerns and project details. Our team will schedule a convenient time and match you with the ideal craftsman to complete your job on time and within your budget. Our craftsman will call you the night before the work to ensure the appointment time and the scope of work and you can track their arrival on the day of your appointment. What makes our company different than our competitors? We give back to our community. Whether it's through volunteering our time or going the extra mile in our work, we value people and their needs. We hire professional craftsmen than background check, train, and continuously evaluate and financially incentivize our employees to create sustainable, trustworthy project partners. Ace Handyman Services is making strides to enrich our community and through its uncompromising standard of excellence is changing homes and lives.

03/29/2019

Promt and professional..dealing directly with owner of the company John... estimate and work done as quickly as anyone I have hired. Workmanship excellent

Description of Work
Gutters and downspout

Category decks,gutter repair,handyman service

05/28/2018

Came and looked. Promised estimate. Never got back with us.

Description of Work
Deck Modification

Category deck cleaning

05/28/2018

Came to survey job. Promised estimate. Never heard back despite repeated attempts to contact him.

Description of Work
Deck Expansion

Category decks

Per my records I did respond via email that I was not interested in performing the work.

06/07/2017

John was very responsive initially and scheduled a quote within a couple days. I emailed to accept the quote and schedule the work and never received a response. I tried to contact him two more times to schedule the work and didn't ever hear anything back. Needless to say, I will be finding another provider.

Description of Work
I needed a corner of my porch rebuilt and my front steps replaced.

Category decks

04/19/2016

A++ service and satisfaction. Always a pleasure doing business with Espositos

Description of Work
Gutters, guards and downspouts

Category gutter repair

Seamless gutters, gutter covers, gutter clean outs, roofing (new roofs, re-roofs, repairs), interior and exterior remodeling, fences, carpentry, handyman, soffit, custom formed fascia, siding (vinyl, wooden, T1-11) decks, porches, patios, property maintenance, light electrical, light plumbing, flooring

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express